Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keyslinger

Kingdom Hearts 3 Dedicated Trailer

maybe once they actually have a significant portion of the game done and ready to show off. i'm guessing they've only been showing off the same things because that's all that they have ready for the public. 

once development begins to end we'll probably get two big story trailers. hopefully ones that don't spoil anything. 

It could be possible!  In fact, I'd say that it could come around at this same time next year, at next year's Jump Festa, ya know?  But then again, it could come at any time! We also have to bear in mind if we'll be getting any more news next year, or if we'll go on a drought of news like what happened last year, if I'm not mistaken. I hope it's not the case, because if Kingdom Hearts III does end up releasing in 2017, then Square will want to heavily advertise the game next year, especially at E3, Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, ya know?  Maybe we'll get two more world reveals and possibly two story trailers, at most!  

The new year is full of possibilities!  Let's hope KH news is one of those possibilities! :D