Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WeFoundLove777

How much % of the game is done?

It's very early, from what we know not more than 10% of the maps have been made, and those that are made may not even be complete. The boss battles are likely to still be thought, so that would be considered less than 5%. There's going to be tons of ordinary enemies, and if we suppose that there are many more than what we've seen, that puts it to around 10%. Sora's movement game mechanics are posibly nearly 40% (although this could be a long shot), just because more than a year ago it was already said that Sora's movement was so amazing that just by moving all around the place would be enough to prevent him from getting any damage (it was obviously not completed then and it isn't now), and in this last trailer we've even seen Flowmotion, but I didn't see it very complete (it was slow and it was nothing but a big jump). Sora's battle gameplay mechanics are far from complete if it is what was shown to us in the trailer, so expecting that there is abit more than that, I would say that it is at 15-20%, and that's still quite a lot. Attraction flow must be about 20-30% complete. The NPC allies must be around 10% complete, and the AI (Artificial Inteligence) isn't complete either for most NPC, as Nomura said that in this ocasion AI would be amazing, so that's about 5-10%. And the story may be written, but I doubt it is actually made in the game, they may have started with it, but I would say that it is around 10% complete.

In short, the game is about 15-20% complete, and if they're hiding us more things than what I think, it'll be 30% maximum.

First of all, it's probably better they keep showing us the same worlds. More surprises when we play the game. As for how much the game's development has been completed, it's difficult to tell. Besides, we will definitely NOT be getting it next year. The game will be released 2017, if they manage well, 2018 if we are likely and there are the possibility of delays, so be patient. Plus, Nomura has got Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to worry about as well.

Edited by MythrilMagician

The most recent Kingdom Hearts III footage showed advancements in the combat system. The command menu changes color now if enemies appear, as well as Sora, Donald, and Goofy's faces. The focus gauge is also updated, and it drains when Sora uses Shotlocks. The MP bar still doesn't drain when magic is used, but the shortcut menu works and Sora's health will drop if hit. Some button mapping isn't assigned yet either, they were blank circles when he was performing the first Shotlock. Only four worlds have been featured so far, and two are the same areas from the last trailer. They are still hiring positions for the game development, too. Since KH3 will be a big game, I say no more than 14% is complete. 

35% at a push.I did say 40% initially, however seeing the state of Twilight Town in the latest trailer and that the part of the map leading down to the Sandlot wasn't even present or programmed into the game yet, I'm inclined to drop it down to 35%, maybe even 30%.

It's probably 20%. The early stages always take time but we will see a faster progress in the next year. During E3 2016 it will be around 40% finished and in the beginning of 2017 it will be 70% I guess. E3 2017 is the game nearly finished but if it needs to be synchronized in different languages than it will probably be released Nov-Dec 2017 at least in Japan. SE won't miss the Christmas time.

I feel like people forget most of that footage was probably taken months ago, left over footage that didn't make it to E3. I don't think we can judge based off that. I'd go 40%, but I'm pretty much pulling that out of my ass. I doubt it's as low as 20% like some people here are saying, but there's no way to say how far they are in development.

First of all, it's probably better they keep showing us the same worlds. More surprises when we play the game. As for how much the game's development has been completed, it's difficult to tell. Besides, we will definitely NOT be getting it next year. The game will be released 2017, if they manage well, 2018 if we are likely and there are the possibility of delays, so be patient. Plus, Nomura has got Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake to worry about as well.

nomura isn't working on FFXV anymore; he handed that game off to Hajime Tabata