Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Metal Detectors Installed at Walt Disney World Theme Parks

Right now we are hoping this won't affect Downtown Disney (where Disneyland of Departure mainly does it's event). But we are currently waiting to have a group meeting about how we are going to approach this since most of our group is finishing up finals. 

I can understand the metal detectors and wanting to keep the park safe (to be honest I would've assumed that they already had these anyway), but no costumes over 14?! Really? I don't see what could be so harmful in a costume, but ah well.

I guess you could hide stuff in the costumes

I wonder this has something to do with, terrorist attacks. I would probably guess they are stepping up because of that.

It's like saying you don't know if people are walking around with things they shouldn't have in places such as Disney World, people would dress up as their favorite characters just to do something incredibly stupid, and you don't know if this is REALLY a toy weapon.  

Like this one time I heard on the news, these 2 guys were trying to rob Subway and I think Krystals for money, and they were wearing Star Wars masks... 

I don't see the problem with this. They're just trying to keep Disney World safe.

There isn't a problem. These are safety measures Disney is taking. It will be an inconvenience to Magic Kingdom Hearts and Disneyland of Departure, but best to keep the Happiest Place on Earth safe.