Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Info | Sign ups Codename: CIRCUS (Sign ups and Discussion)

Hey guys I want to only control one character however I have two character sheets I realllllly can't decide on! Could you guys help me pick? xD let me know who you like the most.

This character I made a cousin as well, which I've given to my good friend Ninja to control~!

Supernatural

Name: Usuni

Species: Kitsune

Real Appearance: Fox Appearance;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Human Disguise: Appearance of Human/Fox Human Hybrid;

Posted Image

Abilities: Can transform into a fox, human or fox human hybrid at will (Boy with fox ears and tail) Also can manipulate regular fire and cast it. Superior sense of smell and tracking skills.

Job/Position: Performer and somewhat investigator.

Performance: A part of a small magic act where he will transform from a boy into a fox. He also walks around the audience for the kids to pet, as well as will perform little dog show like tricks with a tamer. During investigations he is used for his cunning sense of smell, as well as superior tracking skills and speed.

Bio: His mother was a kitsune enchantress in Japan. The mother, Naiko, lived in great fear and hatred of human beings. She lived alone in a forest, enchanting all who came away from the forest. One day however, a man entered the forest in search to see the beautiful denizens so he could sketch them. This man had a heart of the purest gold, and as a result could not be enchanted by the kitsune. In an effort to force this man out of the forest, the kitsune seeked the man out. They met, and almost instantly they fell in love with the kitsune’s hatred for humans being long forgotten. They lived together in the forest and had a child. They raised this child with the utmost care however one day a group of hunters came to the woods in search of the mystical being that lived there. In desperation, the kitsune placed her baby son into a basket and into a river that led to the mainlands. She was found, and killed. It is unknown what happened to the father other than that he fought against the hunters, to which only a few managed to escape barely alive with no memories of what happened. The son was found and was placed in care, however as soon as his abilities were discovered Usuni was feared by those around him. He spent most of his time roaming the streets, hunting down small mice and other pesky animals in exchange for food and shelter from store owners. Finally he learned to control his abilities, and one day when he was nine years old after laying around on a bale of hay, Usuni snuck into a nearby circus that was performing. He was absolutely thrilled by the performances, but this thrill caused him to accidentally turn halfway into a fox. As a result he was captured, and forced to join. He wasn't pleased about being captured in a cat’s cage and being treated as a pet at first, however after everyone realized he was a boy too Usuni didn't really mind. He was so scatterbrained that he got over it pretty quickly.

Fun facts:

-Usuni absolutely loves fish.

-Usuni has attention deficit hyperactivive

disorder (which he gets from his father)

-Usuni says he hates the song (but secretly loves) What Does the Fox Say

-His favorite character is Miles “Tails” Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog.

-He can be very sneaky.

Themesong:

(Couldn't resist sorry guys)

This other character is cool too.

Supernatural Humans

Name: Sam Whimsur

Appearance: Posted Image

Abilities: Can travel between this world and the shadow dimension. As a result he can control shadows, and turn objects and himself into a shadow/enter the shadow dimension. He can also use objects/people and their shadows in the shadow dimension in order to view small clips of past events and memories.

Job/Position: Performer, somewhat investigator.

Performance: Sam turns into a small shadow to perform little puppet shows with other performers manipulating paper puppets in front of a light behind a curtain. He is the main character of the show, and will play many roles in his performance. Despite this, he will never show his face and if he does, Sam will wear a masquerade mask. He is sometimes called in to assist in investigations due to his ability to witness vague scenes of past events. He does not like helping in investigations.

Bio: Sam is a shy young boy. When he was a younger Sam would often visit the circus with his father. He was always enchanted by the performances. Sadly when he was only six years old his parents died in a car accident. As a result he was stuck living with his single aunt and his cousin. He always loved his cousin and was once close to him, however after Sam went to live with him his cousin later discovered Sam’s abilities and feared him. As a result, the cousin often treats Sam foul.. The fact that the aunt often mistreated him didn't make it any better. The circus was in town, and Sam went to go attempt to see it despite his aunt’s disapproval. He didn't have enough money for a ticket, and so he tried to sneak in by morphing into a shadow. He was successful in doing so. After the circus was over Sam tried to go backstage as a shadow to see the other performers. He grew tired for overexerting his abilities, and so fell out of the wall in front of a group of the performers. Despite the alarm of a random boy falling out of the wall, Sam told about himself in fear and ended up joining the circus. They didn't even need to kidnap him; he wanted to join. Two years later, Sam now loves those around him as his family.

Fun facts:

-Sam loves root beer.

-Sam also loves Pokemon with his favorite being Greninja as well as any dark types.

-Sam often sneezes after being around the animals for too long.

-Sam enjoys funnel cakes.

Themesong:

I don't know if any of you guys ever saw the game Contrast, but that game is basically what Sam's powers are.

Accepted

Okay, here it goes. I have another OC in the works, but I'm going to post the the first OC given to me by the lovely Aqua! Thanks Aqua! ^_^

Supernatural 

Name: Flaire 

Species: Kitsune

Real Appearance: Fox

Posted Image

Human Disguise: Human

Posted Image

Abilities:Can transform into a fox, human, or fox human hybrid at will. Also has the power to manipulate mystical fires and produce illusions. As far as physical abilities go, she has a superior sense of smell and is adept in tracking.

Job/Position: Performer and Hunter

Performance: The performance starts with a magical purple fire show, where Flaire summons and manipulates enchanted flames around the audience and herself. The audience is speechless as they begin to take in the beauty of the scenery. The scene suddenly changes when Flaire becomes engulfed flames. The audience becomes hysterical and horrified as Flaire pretends to flail and struggle to get the flames off. The lights dim and the flames around the audience disappers. In an explosion of purple flames, Flaire transforms into a fox to finish off her performance with little animal tricks. Flaire also serves as an investigator, using her smell and tracking skills to find clues as well as to hunt down fugitives. 

Bio: Flaire is a very mature serious young girl. She is the cousin to a younger Kitsune named Usuni, as her father is the older brother to Usuni's mother. Flaire's mother was killed when she was a young girl by another fox and, as a result, her father raised her by himself. She loves her father, however she gets very aggravated at how immature and silly her father often acts. One day her father disappeared and a mysterious group were rumored to have taken him. Flaire joined the circus after hearing rumors from fellow foxes about this mysterious group being apart of the circus. Upon further investigation, she discovered that this group is responsible for maintaining the the natural order of the supernatural and mundane. After discovering this, she wholeheartedly joined in order to challenge herself and give herself a good purpose. She does not like the doctors however.

Fun Facts:

~Flaire hates dogs

~Flaire hates water

~Flaire does not know how to swim, and hates swimming because of it.

~Flaire loves dark chocolate

~Despite being mature, responible, and serious, Flaire can be a fun fox when she wants to be.

Themesong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY

Accepted

Supernatural

Name: Orali

Age: 106 (relatively young for a spirit, as they can exist for tens of thousands of years if not attacked or otherwise harmed.)

Species: (What are you) Spirit

Real Appearance: (Optional. If any) post-53311-0-98757400-1451446935_thumb.jpg (disregard the scale pic in the bottom, I drew that for when Orali was almost 300. She is actually about 3'5" )

Human Disguise: (Optional. If any.) post-53311-0-49420500-1451447044_thumb.jpg (about four feet tall, appears around 10 years old.)

Abilities: Flight (although it's a bit more like floating), speed, wind magic, dancing and acrobatics.

Job/Position: (Performer, Doctor, part of Staff, etc. Be creative.) Performer

Performance: (Only applicable if you are a performer. What is your performance?) Orali is a dancer and an aerialist (mostly trapeze.)

Bio: (Optional) Orali was created in a forest near a small town. Soon strange things began to happen in the area. Lost adventurers would find the path by following a strange blue light, sick townspeople would find healing herbs on their doorstep, rumors spread of rare, colorful flowers growing abundantly in the heart of the forest, hungry wolves were scared away from travelers by a flash of blue/ white light, and when the winter was longer and colder than normal, a small pale girl would appear in town, trading flowers for food. Whispers spread of the town's mysterious guardian. Many left offerings of food and blankets. Some said it was a ghost, others an angel, but Orali didn't care. She just wanted to see the people happy. Unfortunately, humans always fear the unknown. A traveling hunter decided to catch the strange forest creature, and the spirit was wounded before she managed to escape. Soon after this incident Orali ran into the Dark Woods Circus and was... Persuaded... To join them. After a while she found that she didn't mind being part of a circus. She got to make people smile (although she was uncomfortable with having too many eyes on her when she wasn't flying through the sky), and the detective/ crime prevention job helped keep people safe. It has been two years since then.

Fun facts: (Optional)

-absolutely terrified of water and can't swim to save her life.

-can make almost any plant grow.

-emits warmth almost like a heater.

-glows in the dark

-loves making people happy and having people pet her fur.

Themesong: (Optional) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmx22LAzgE0

Edited by Kingdom Key D

Supernatural

Name: Orali

Age: 106 (relatively young for a spirit, as they can exist for tens of thousands of years if not attacked or otherwise harmed.)

Species: (What are you) Spirit

Real Appearance: (Optional. If any) Posted Imageimage.jpg (disregard the scale pic in the bottom, I drew that for when Orali was almost 300. She is actually about 3'5" )

Human Disguise: (Optional. If any.) Posted Imageimage.jpg (about four feet tall, appears around 10 years old.)

Abilities: Flight (although it's a bit more like floating), speed, wind magic, dancing and acrobatics.

Job/Position: (Performer, Doctor, part of Staff, etc. Be creative.) Performer

Performance: (Only applicable if you are a performer. What is your performance?) Orali is a dancer and an aerialist (mostly trapeze.)

Bio: (Optional) Orali was created in a forest near a small town. Soon strange things began to happen in the area. Lost adventurers would find the path by following a strange blue light, sick townspeople would find healing herbs on their doorstep, rumors spread of rare, colorful flowers growing abundantly in the heart of the forest, hungry wolves were scared away from travelers by a flash of blue/ white light, and when the winter was longer and colder than normal, a small pale girl would appear in town, trading flowers for food. Whispers spread of the town's mysterious guardian. Many left offerings of food and blankets. Some said it was a ghost, others an angel, but Orali didn't care. She just wanted to see the people happy. Unfortunately, humans always fear the unknown. A traveling hunter decided to catch the strange forest creature, and the spirit was wounded before she managed to escape. Soon after this incident Orali ran into the Dark Woods Circus and was... Persuaded... To join them. After a while she found that she didn't mind being part of a circus. She got to make people smile (although she was uncomfortable with having too many eyes on her when she wasn't flying through the sky), and the detective/ crime presentation job helped keep people safe. It has been two years since then.

Fun facts: (Optional)

-absolutely terrified of water and can't swim to save her life.

-can make almost any plant grow.

-emits warmth almost like a heater.

-glows in the dark

-loves making people happy and having people pet her fur.

Themesong: (Optional) I will put one up when I find it.

Accepted

Hey guys I want to only control one character however I have two character sheets I realllllly can't decide on! Could you guys help me pick? xD let me know who you like the most.This character I made a cousin as well, which I've given to my good friend Ninja to control~!SupernaturalName: UsuniAge: 16Gender: MaleSpecies: Kitsune 

Omg it's a cute baby Fennekin, that's my current starter in Y.

I'm sorry guys I've just been a mess. ^^' can someone give me a re-cap/description of what's going on so far so I'm not at a total loss?

Basically, the circus arrived at their new location. And a while after setting up for the circus, three missions were posted to a board. Your character can take any one of the three missions, so long as your character speaks with Happy. Or you could be like my characters and have either no clue what to, or just be somewhere else entirely.

By the way, yeah, Cillan is still around. He'll be back soon after Fred does something other than stand by the board.

People are starting to take missions, so far it looks like Fred and the twins are on the kidnapping one and Raven, Snake and Cillian are getting rid of an agent. Other than that, the last recap sums it up.

Edited by Kingdom Key D

Since this is a circus roleplay, I can say this here. The Ringling Brothers Circus is officially getting rid of their elephants.;n;

Didn't that happen already two years ago? Or was that a different circus?

Well, I forgot to post this OC that I wanted to put in the RP. Please tell if this is okay. Sorry

Name: Jake "Springs" Kreign (Springs is his code name)

-

-

-

Species: Supernatural Human

-

Appearance:

Casual

Posted Image

On duty

Posted Image

(He very rarely wears his "On Duty" loadout)

-

Abitities: Jake has the power to use his mind as a weapon. His psionic abilities allow him to push and pull objects with his mind and invade the minds of others. He hasn't completely trained enough to use mind-control. The most he can do is instill paranoia and extreme dizziness in people. He also has been genetically altered in his legs which now allows him to jump to abnormal heights. 

-

Job/Position: Circus guard and assassin (Pretty much makes sure everything is in order)

-

Performance: Although his psionic abilties would make for an awe inspiring act, government officials have signed an agreement with the ringmaster that forbids him from performing for fear of the public catching onto their underground experiments.

-

(For the real effect, pace around and read the bio like you are lecturing a group of people)

Bio: From what we know, Jake's story begins in a pretty normal way. He was born a healthy baby and grew up with not too much, but not too little. He also grew up with a little sister and two loving parents that were successful in fostering a loving heart within him. This normal atmosphere charged however when Jake decided to join the MIU (Military Infantry Unit). He joined the MIU to look over him little sister that joined because her "normal" life was destroyed by a sudden crash in the demand for liquid coolant. Due to an inventory checking error, she maxed out her supply of liquid coolant and put herself in massive debt with no hope of crawling out after the major crash. With this will to protect his sister, Jake did everything in his power to train up for himself and his sister. Before we knew it, he became a killing machine. On his first tour in the war with the Zaks, he had over 500 confirmed kills just by himself. When he was deployed the second time, he purposely got himself caught to go behind emeny lines and rasie a rebellion. It was a massacre. The rebels and Jake killed over 1500 soldiers, thus completely turning the war in our favor. As he quickly shot up the ranks, we began to keep close tabs on him. Has anybody here ever heard of the classified experiment project codenamed Operation Owl's Fever?..... No?............ Good. That means we're doing our job correctly. Operation Owl's Fever was a dark ops project that focused on unlocking the psionic abilities of the brain. We took skilled soldiers and put them through, for lack of a better term, hell. We had them do inhuman tests of strength, knowledge, and endurance as we injected them with experimental drugs to unlock closed sections of the brain. This is nothing compared to the train even the Spetsnaz and the Green Berets do. Hell, even if you combined their training, you wouldn't match up. Those who survived the experimentation and training,  were experimented on again to test the capablities of the weaponized mind. Those who survived that, were then trained to use these new psionic abitilies. Jake was a very skilled soldier so we put him in the program. When he was about 1/4 the way through, we ran into a problem. Certain parts of his brain wouldn't unlock because they simply didn't exist within his mind. We did our research and realized that because he lived such a sheltered life and because he was a lone wolf most of the time, he never experienced lose. We assumed that war would have made this part of his mind unlock, but, I guess there are outliers. So, to progress him, we showed him lose. We hired a sniper to kill his sister and make it seem as if she was a casualty of war. The sniper was successful in killing his sister, but was successful in making her die look like a casualty. She didn't stand a chance. When we found her, her brain was turned into a sort of paste and she could only stare blankly at the walls. Jake disappeared afterwards, but, from what we know, he now resides within the Dark Woods Circus as a guard. He was given leg enhancements by the circus's doctors to allow him to jump abnormal heights. He has killed many of our high ranking offices. When we are ready to strike, we will strike. For now, we lay low. 

-

Fun Facts:

~Jake hates..... spoons. He has no problem with sporks, but he just..... *Clears throat trying not to laugh* hates spoons.

~Jake loves to relax at the local strip club just to listen to his favorite DJ's calming mixes and sleep. I'm not joking. He legit naps in a strip club. 

~The strip club that Jake spends most of his down time at is called the Buzzed Siren

~Jake's favorite DJ goes by the title DJ Cloud 0

~One of Jake's best friends is a stripper at the Buzzed Siren whose stage name is Lovely and whose real name is Karen Remizova. She is a best friend because they can talk to each other about everything and they keep each other company most of the time.

~Jake loves canned mackerel.

-

Themesong: Jakwob - Fade (feat. Maiday) (Etherwood VIP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ouX_F_pEc

Well, I forgot to post this OC that I wanted to put in the RP. Please tell if this is okay. Sorry

Name: Jake "Springs" Kreign (Springs is his code name)

-

-

-

Species: Supernatural Human

-

Appearance:

Casual

Posted Image

On duty

Posted Image

(He very rarely wears his "On Duty" loadout)

-

Abitities: Jake has the power to use his mind as a weapon. His psionic abilities allow him to push and pull objects with his mind and invade the minds of others. He hasn't completely trained enough to use mind-control. The most he can do is instill paranoia and extreme dizziness in people. He also has been genetically altered in his legs which now allows him to jump to abnormal heights. 

-

Job/Position: Circus guard and assassin (Pretty much makes sure everything is in order)

-

Performance: Although his psionic abilties would make for an awe inspiring act, government officials have signed an agreement with the ringmaster that forbids him from performing for fear of the public catching onto their underground experiments.

-

(For the real effect, pace around and read the bio like you are lecturing a group of people)

Bio: From what we know, Jake's story begins in a pretty normal way. He was born a healthy baby and grew up with not too much, but not too little. He also grew up with a little sister and two loving parents that were successful in fostering a loving heart within him. This normal atmosphere charged however when Jake decided to join the MIU (Military Infantry Unit). He joined the MIU to look over him little sister that joined because her "normal" life was destroyed by a sudden crash in the demand for liquid coolant. Due to an inventory checking error, she maxed out her supply of liquid coolant and put herself in massive debt with no hope of crawling out after the major crash. With this will to protect his sister, Jake did everything in his power to train up for himself and his sister. Before we knew it, he became a killing machine. On his first tour in the war with the Zaks, he had over 500 confirmed kills just by himself. When he was deployed the second time, he purposely got himself caught to go behind emeny lines and rasie a rebellion. It was a massacre. The rebels and Jake killed over 1500 soldiers, thus completely turning the war in our favor. As he quickly shot up the ranks, we began to keep close tabs on him. Has anybody here ever heard of the classified experiment project codenamed Operation Owl's Fever?..... No?............ Good. That means we're doing our job correctly. Operation Owl's Fever was a dark ops project that focused on unlocking the psionic abilities of the brain. We took skilled soldiers and put them through, for lack of a better term, hell. We had them do inhuman tests of strength, knowledge, and endurance as we injected them with experimental drugs to unlock closed sections of the brain. This is nothing compared to the train even the Spetsnaz and the Green Berets do. Hell, even if you combined their training, you wouldn't match up. Those who survived the experimentation and training,  were experimented on again to test the capablities of the weaponized mind. Those who survived that, were then trained to use these new psionic abitilies. Jake was a very skilled soldier so we put him in the program. When he was about 1/4 the way through, we ran into a problem. Certain parts of his brain wouldn't unlock because they simply didn't exist within his mind. We did our research and realized that because he lived such a sheltered life and because he was a lone wolf most of the time, he never experienced lose. We assumed that war would have made this part of his mind unlock, but, I guess there are outliers. So, to progress him, we showed him lose. We hired a sniper to kill his sister and make it seem as if she was a casualty of war. The sniper was successful in killing his sister, but was successful in making her die look like a casualty. She didn't stand a chance. When we found her, her brain was turned into a sort of paste and she could only stare blankly at the walls. Jake disappeared afterwards, but, from what we know, he now resides within the Dark Woods Circus as a guard. He was given leg enhancements by the circus's doctors to allow him to jump abnormal heights. He has killed many of our high ranking offices. When we are ready to strike, we will strike. For now, we lay low. 

-

Fun Facts:

~Jake hates..... spoons. He has no problem with sporks, but he just..... *Clears throat trying not to laugh* hates spoons.

~Jake loves to relax at the local strip club just to listen to his favorite DJ's calming mixes and sleep. I'm not joking. He legit naps in a strip club. 

~The strip club that Jake spends most of his down time at is called the Buzzed Siren

~Jake's favorite DJ goes by the title DJ Cloud 0

~One of Jake's best friends is a stripper at the Buzzed Siren whose stage name is Lovely and whose real name is Karen Remizova. She is a best friend because they can talk to each other about everything and they keep each other company most of the time.

~Jake loves canned mackerel.

-

Themesong: Jakwob - Fade (feat. Maiday) (Etherwood VIP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ouX_F_pEc

Love it. Accepted.

(Lol just saw my mistake)

He won't come in instantly though. I have an idea of how I want to intoduce him. I that okay as well???

Edited by Ninjaj20

New Character.

Humans

Name: Unknown. Refers to himself as "Nine". (AKA The Magician)

Appearance:

Posted Image 

Abilities: Perfect slight of hand. Manipulation and Conjuration of fire through unknown means. Great athleticism and speed for a human.

Job/Position: Will become a Performer

Performance: Magician

Bio: Nine is a young man who's entire life remains in mystery. There is no background at all and not even the governments most advanced identification programs are capable of figuring out who this boy is. However, when the youth proclaimed that he was from the future, the government themselves were sceptical at first until he began to exhibit what appeared to be supernatural like abilities. Being so sure that he was an ordinary human, the threat from Nine had become imminent. Fortunately, the boy had other plans. He explained that he was on some kind of quest and requested to be placed within the Dark Woods Travelling Circus specifically. Without question, Nine was sent to wear the Circus would be holding it's next performance. Deciding to watch the show before making his presence known to the Circus, Nine continues to make people question who he really is.

Fun facts: Nine has explained over and over that his "powers" are not supernatural, but technological. It would be like comparing modern day technology to cavemen, and so he decided that it would be easier for them to comprehend it as "magic". He likes playing with cards, explaining that it's "nostalgic" for games to be played physically. He drinks a lot from a seemingly infinite bottle, saying that he has "hydration issues".

Themesong:

---------

Hope you like my character honey. :3

Edited by Oblivion 22

Oh wow... I was lookin' through my computer files and found this from last Halloween. Let's just say it reminded me of this RP, so yeah...

https://soundcloud.com/hargleblargleboo/dark-woods-circus-dreamless-lullaby-cover

I did see an RP from this site that was titled Dark Woods Circus a while back, though. I'm guessing that was yours, Star? lol. Would have joined, but time itself was not on my side back then.

Oh wow... I was lookin' through my computer files and found this from last Halloween. Let's just say it reminded me of this RP, so yeah...https://soundcloud.com/hargleblargleboo/dark-woods-circus-dreamless-lullaby-coverI did see an RP from this site that was titled Dark Woods Circus a while back, though. I'm guessing that was yours, Star? lol. Would have joined, but time itself was not on my side back then.

Yeah. This would be the third reboot of this RP, which are all based on that song.@Oblivion Character accepted dear Edited by Stardustblade358