Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Roleplay FusionFall: United We Stand [CANCELLED]

== DexLabs HQ ==

== Before The Invasion ==

It started off as a normal day... well, as normal as you could call it that is.

After successfully campaigning to gather young civilians to join in the impending war against Fuse, Dexter, the Boy Genius, announced that he would be needing some volunteers to participate in a test of his newest invention: the Time Capsule. The invention was, of course, an attempt for Dexter to harness the power of time travel, something he felt would be a good asset for battling Fuse.

Five of these kids took the offer, and then were asked to join Dexter and his assistant Computress in a section of the main laboratory. There, the five stepped into the capsule, while Dexter fiddled with the controls from the outside. It all seemed fairly simple, but knowing what goes down in Dexter's laboratory, some trouble was bound to happen...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Each of the five were instructed to simply stand in the capsule and wait, as well as keep their newly gifted communicators, in the form of bluish gray wristbands, on standby, as it would be needed for later. After the doors automatically shut and sealed the capsule, a blue hologram of Dexter, as well as Computress, appeared before the volunteers. Dexter was typing away at the off-screen computer in front of him while Computress hovered by his side with a cybernetic clipboard in hand.

"Excellent. Your bio-scans are completed and fully registered and your information has been filled in," Dexter said, feeling content but then pausing and studying the information once over again.

"Although, there seems to be a mistake with one of the profiles... who is, um, 'Ay-Jay'?"

"That's me, Dex!" One of the volunteers said, a young boy with a huge pompadour and a red-and-white jacket. 

"Oh yes, 'Arthur', I remember now..."

"Nah, nah, I'm gonna stick with 'Ay-Jay'. I prefer being called by my nickname rather than my boring real name. I hope you don't mind, I just think it fits better. Plus, I'd want Fuse and his goons to know that they're messin' with a supercool dude and whatnot." Ay-Jay said very colorfully, causing Dexter to raise an eyebrow.

"Well, alright then. Do as you wish... ah-hem, now let's see if your communicators are working," Dexter said, going back to typing.

"All communication systems are functioning, Dexter. I will be able to reconnect with the volunteers upon arrival in the future," Computress said, checking her clipboard.

"Affirmative. Things are going just as planned," Dexter said, clearly enjoying the current progression of his invention.

"Now, is everybody ready?" Dexter asked the five.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be, Dex!" Ay-Jay said, giving a thumbs-up to the holograms. Oh man oh man, this is gonna rock. I'm finally getting a chance to do something great! Watch out, slimeball, I'm comin' for ya! He thought.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Neil could hardly believe that he was actually going to travel through time. Not long ago, he was just an ordinary class clown at his high school. Now, he was about to go take on a massive alien threat. Dexter's question seemed a little ridiculous: If Neil wasn't prepared, he'd have chickened out long ago. Now was his time to prove that he wasn't just a slacker. "I'm all set, Dex!" He grinned. "Fuse isn't gonna know what hit him once I show up! He'll regret ever picking a fight with the great Neil Blasterblade!" He boasted, sounding a little overconfident.

Who would've thought of it?  Actually being sent to a future moment in time.  Tyson sure didn't think he'd do something like that.  In fact, he's only seen it done in like comic books or something.  Anybody he would tell it could happen someday usually laugh at him.  In any case Tyson was very excited to be a part of this thing.  When he heard Dexter, Tyson smiled uncontrollably and answered:  "Tyson, ready and willing to go Dexter!  I'll show this Fuse dude he messed with the wrong world!!  Just say the word!" 

Edited by Ultimus Grid

E.T. listened intently to Dexter speak, constantly kicking his feet almost like a young child would. Eventually, after moments of silence from himself, E.T. spoke up to answer. "Heckle yeah we are! We're gonna go off to the future and kick some slimy, alien, fuse-y buttocks!" Silly speaking mannerisms aside, E.T. made it obvious that he was very intent on going into the future. Even if it was just because he could get to see what aliens really look like. Although, as much as it pained the boy, E.T. promised himself that he wouldn't get too attached to the alien creatures.

Nisa swung her arms back and forth, humming the "Dexter's Labratory" them song. The black haired, green eyes girl jumped up and down hearing Dexter speak about where they were going on their adventure. To the future! She could hardly wait any longer.

"Yopa!" She said outloud. "This'll be fun! Bashing some baddies, fighting some foes, assisting some allies!" Her eyes were just lighting up by just thinking about it. "Yopa! Yopa! What're we waiting for!? I just GOTTA get going to the future! One day, Fuse will remember the name of Nisa Wally Waterson!" She said with no fear. Little Nisa was acting very confident, although maybe she was getting almost too excited for the adventure with her saying "Yopa".

(Fact: Whenever Nisa says, "Yopa", it's whenever she is excited, frightened, scared, surprised or just for fun. "Yopa" doesn't really have a meaning. It's more like showing her own expression in her own way.)

(45, there's no 'Dexter's Lab' theme in this world because 'Dexter's Lab' is not a cartoon.)

"Good to hear everyone. Powering up the main engine now. A fair warning: you may feel a little bump," Dexter said.

As the boy genius continued to work away, a new hologram figure appeared. This figure, a girl with blonde pigtails and wearing a pink ballerina top, began poking her head out into the background. She was giggling at something, and whenever she popped up, a fit of noise and breaking sounds would come from what sounded like the machines in Dexter's laboratory.

"Uh, hey, Dex? I think that you might have a problem..." Ay-Jay pointed out, worried that the girl was causing trouble. However, Dexter was too focused on working the time capsule to notice the ruckus.

"Dex? Dex! Earth to Dex!" Ay-Jay called again, the ballerina girl continuing her mischief and causing the area to shake.

"Wow, look at these readings. A fine day for science indeed!" Dexter exclaimed to himself, still oblivious to what was going on. Meanwhile, the girl tip-toed directly behind Dexter and Computress off to the right side of the hologram screen.

Aw man, what is she doing now? Ay-Jay thought, as Dexter finished all of the preparations for the capsule. 

"Prepare for launch. Three... Two..." Dexter counted down, but as he was ready to send the five off:

"Ooooh, what does this button do?" said a voice from off-screen, no doubt belonging to the ballerina girl. Hearing this voice, Dexter finally recognized her presence and turned to her in a fit of rage.

"Dee-Dee! How many times do I have to tell you to-wait, what are you doing?!" Dexter's rage turned to fear and shock after Dee-Dee had followed her curiosity and pushed a button on one of Dexter's machines. The entire lab and the capsule now shook as though it was encountering a massive earthquake as the capsule hummed like a rocket engine and prepared to take the group into the future.

"Dee-Dee! No!" Dexter cried out, running off-screen in Dee-Dee's direction. Computress tried to pinpoint the disturbance on her clipboard, but to no avail.

Ay-Jay could feel his entire body vibrate, barely able to keep his balance as he flopped onto his stomach.

"Everybody hang on!" He cried, covering his head with his hands in hopes of protecting himself from whatever was going to happen.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

(Right, my bad. xD)

"Yippie!" Nisa exclaimed, jumping for joy. She continued to hum happily and swing her arms back and forth. Then she noticed the blonde haired girl. She smiled and waved at her. "Hello!" She said, but seemed that the girl couldn't hear her for she was busy doing her own thing. Then Nisa heard the crashes and bangs. "Yopa uh oh...That doesn't sound good..." Then suddenly an earthquake was happening. She was wobbling back and forth. "Woah! WOOAH! YOPA! Waah!" She had a face of worry, but it soon turned into a face of enjoyment. She happened to be smiling through it. "Hee Hee! This is kind of fun! Yopa!" She said.

Tyson fiddled his thumbs, trying his best to wait.  He stopped when a girl with blond hair showed up.  "Uh, what's she doing there?" he asked very confused.  Then he could feel the shaking start.  Tyson was starting to get worried now.  "Is this supposed to happen?!  Cause I don't really think this should be happening!"  he remarked in a concerned tone.  He twists left and right to find some seatbelts with no success.  Tyson then resorts to covering his head and hope for the best. 

Neil was a bit confused by the sudden appearance of the blonde girl dancing around behind Dexter, but he decided it probably wasn't worth bringing up. It was probably something he expected to happen, anyway. Of course, he began to panic once she pressed the button. "H-hey, what did she do?!" He cried out after falling over on his back. He didn't think this was a part of the time travel experience.

All while this was happening, E.T. was seemingly oblivious to it. Of course, he registered it. All of it, as a matter of fact. He noticed the pony-tailed girl. He noticed Dexter not noticing her at all. And, of course, he definitely noticed the shaking and trembling. However, E.T. didn't really care. So long as he got to see aliens. Rather than the typical response of ducking for cover or whatever, E.T. simply stayed sitting, kicking his feet as if waiting patiently for something new to happen.

In a flash of light... the shaking stopped, and the capsule was gone.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

== Tech Square ==

== The Future ==

“Error. You have been sent much farther into the future than Dexter intended,” said Computress through the communicator still strapped to Ay-Jay’s wrist.

"Ugggh, my head..." he moaned, rubbing the top of his pompadour. His eyes had been shut ever since he dove to the ground in the Time Capsule,  and when he opened his eyes… he found himself in a place he had never guessed he would wind up in.

“Wait… Computress said this was the wrong time. S-so, where am I then?”

The local appeared to be Tech Square… but it was dying. The sky was green, and everywhere, the ground was covered with thick green lines that pulsated on the ground, and the area itself seemed to be waged in some kind of struggle.

“Is this… because of Fuse? Hey wait! Guys? Anybody, hello?!” He called out, now realizing he was alone.

Ay-Jay then saw, in the distance, a DexLabs headquarters building. He could also spot figures from the distance: they seemed to be combatting something. They looked like green monsters, wild and —

* KABOOM *

“Agh! What the--!” Ay-Jay cried, covering his ears to shield them from the loud noise of the explosion as he fell back onto the ground. The DexLabs building now looked as though it wouldn’t last long.

“Holy canoli, where did you come from?!” said another voice, seemingly belonging to a girl.

Ay-Jay was then helped up by the girl, wearing a red cap with a long ponytail sticking out of the back, accompanied by a young boy in a black and green shirt with the number “10” in the center in white text.

“Well, what happened? Did you get lost?” the girl continued.

“Uh, well, ya see…” Ay-Jay started, not sure what to say after the period of craziness he has so far been exposed to.

“Not now, Numbuh 5, we gotta move!” the boy said, then pointing towards a series of rocky hills in front of them. “Follow us! We’ll get you somewhere safe, alright?” He assured.

“R-right…” Ay-Jay said, struggling to keep up as he climbed the hills with his two new companions.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Neil, E.T., TyBlast, and Nisa found themselves in their own predicaments.

Neil and Nisa were positioned on the top of a building, where a few of the green monsters were prowling the area. However, they were being combated by a man in a white kimino and carrying a sword.

TyBlast was at the DexLabs headquarters, conveniently hid between the side of a building and a strange blue device that seemed to be used for teleportation. Near the front of the building, a boy with black glasses and a red coat was battling the green monsters with a ray gun.

E.T., meanwhile, was stationed right on top of the lower structures of the headquarters. Up higher, he could see a green, pulsating orb of some-kind, surrounded by more of the monsters, and where three girls, dressed in matching pink, blue, and light green outfits, were trying to destroy the orb.

"Yopa...." Nisa was just beginning to wake up, rubbing the back of her head and beginning to get up. She fully got up from the ground and stretched and yawned.

"Error. You have arrived much farther into the future than Dexter intended." Her wristband communicator then said with the voice of Computress.

Nisa was still yawning as she heard this. "Yoooo...Pa. The...Future?" She said while yawning and rubbing her eyes. Then they widened as she looked around. She could almost see all of the area. All covered in green and sticky goo. "Oooh..." She then walked forward, but lost her balance for some reason. Her body moved downwards and then she could see that she was very high up. On a building to be exact. "YOPA!!" She almost lost her balance but quickly regained it. She sighed in relief, but still looked down. "That was close..." She said. Where was she anyway? Although, she wasn't alone. She found a boy that was with her on the building as well. He didn't seem to be awake though...

Nisa slowly walked towards him, kneeled down, and poked the boy on the head. "Hello? Are you okay?" She said. Nisa was starting to get worried. She then got on her knees and grabbed him by the shoulders...And shook him back and forth like crazy. Wildly even. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP, YOPA!" She yelled out while shaking him. "IF YOU WAKE UP, TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG AFRO!!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Not long after the incident with the time machine had occurred, E.T. had picked himself somewhat weakly up and rubbed his eyes. "Augh, jeez...Hey, guys, are we in the fu...ture...?" E.T. looked around at the now-desolate land set before him. Green sludge was strewn about everywhere, as monsters roamed about. "Jeez. Did...did the aliens already come..?" E.T., as he looked around, noticed two other things. One, all of his allies had gone missing. And two, he noticed three girls, on a building near but higher, fighting off some sort of green orb. "Hmm...my new friends couldn't have gone too far, could they? I mean, we--"

So soon after monologing, he had received a message on his communicator. A message from...Computress? That was her name? "Error. You have been sent much farther into the future than Dexter intended," she...it? Anyways, she said that. "I see...so this is what would have...er, has, I think, happened because we didn't stop Fuse...this is awful..." E.T. shook himself, bringing his attention back to the present/future. "Okay, so, if this is what happened, then everybody should still be in the same place as me..."

E.T. looked up at the girls fighting the orb. "And that must be something from Fuse, huh? Welp, my mission still stands! Defeat Fuse! Yeah, let's--" Once again, interrupted. This time by the sound of an explosion near him. Something had blown up. "Fragrags! I-I need to get over and help them quickly! There must be a place to get over to that building in this building! Maybe? Hopefully? Aw jeez..." E.T. dashed down into the building, in hopes that his good sense of direction would help him get over to that rooftop where those girls were fighting.

"Oooooh, that wasn't fun." Tyson muttered after regaining consciousness.  On his back he starts sitting himself up and then standing up.  He sees himself being between a building and a weird, blue looking thing.  "Where am I?"  Tyson asked to himself.  He takes a few steps to slide out of the two structures and spots a building with "DexLabs" on it.  "That must be Dex's place.  Seems like I'm pretty close to it."  He then sees the sky being unusually green and a bunch of green monsters around the place.  Tyson slides back to keep himself from being discovered by them.  Getting anxious he mumbles:  "W-what's going on?!  Where is everybody?" 

The communicator on Tyson's wrist glows and he hears Computress saying of being sent into the future further than Dexter wanted.  "Well that explains things a bit.  So I did make it to the future.  The  sky must be the work of Fuse and those green goopy things are his goons.  If I made it, then the others have to be around here too.  But it looks like I'm the only one here."  Tyson then spots a boy with black glasses and a red coat fighting some of the monsters nearby.  "I stand corrected, I'm not the only one here.  Looks like he needs some help."  A thought came to Tyson.  He would risk himself getting hurt if he tries to help the boy.  But he couldn't stand the other thought of standing in place and not do anything.  So Tyson runs out of his hiding spot and heads towards the boy to help.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Neil was a bit shocked by the sudden shaking and shouting caused by Nisa. "Hey, hey, I'm awake!" He exclaimed, pulling back to escape her grip. He managed to take a quick look around while doing this, and saw that everything looked a little more... bad. "I'm not sure where we are, though... This is the future?" He asked, but quickly noticed Computress' message. "It must have been that weird girl in Dex's lab that caused us to go this far ahead." He stood up and took a better look at the grim setting. The odd green blobs and aliens were what stood out the most. He also managed to figure out they were on top of a building. A samurai nearby was fighting the odd green aliens. "We should probably help that guy!" He began to run off, but called back to Nisa as he did so. "The afro looks nice, okay?!" He shouted just before reaching the lone man. "Hey, need some help?" He asked, getting into a defensive stance.

Nisa began to smile as she saw that the boy was awake.. She giggled once his eyes were open. "Yopa! You're alive!" She exclaimed. Once Niel mentioned the man that was fighting those monsters, she immediately jumped up and grinned. "Yeah, let's go! Yopa!" She said before running towards all the action. "Yeah, yeah! We're here to help out! Yopa!" She said to the man. Then Nisa got a look at the monsters. She actually laughed at them. "Hee hee hee! They look funny! And kinda cute. Minus the red eyes, the sharp teeth, and the scary face...Plus they don't have legs! Hah hah!" She said. She didn't seem to be afraid of them at all. She just looked at them with a smile. "Oh! I almost forgot." She then turned to Niel. "Yopa! My name's Nisa! Nice to meet you, Afro Boy." She greeted to Niel. 

(Sorry for taking so long with this post, I didn't have access to Wi-Fi on my laptop for a while.)

The samurai shifted his focus from the monsters after Neil and Nisa caught his attention. 

“Please stay back. It is not safe here,” he calmly stated, his back still turned to the two as he faced the monsters with his blade.

Turning around to face them, he stopped and stared above their heads… due to a large beast towering over all of them, a hybrid of green slime and grey robotic parts.

The beast attacked, attempting to swipe Neil and Nisa with its giant claw. Without another word, the samurai lept towards the howling beast and deflected its arm with his sword, quickly engaging in a series of blocks as the beast continued to swing wildly.

“There is a transport at the edge of this building. Get to it!” He cried, referring to the blue device locating near the building’s edge, one that would automatically transport the two to a safer location.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The boy in the glasses turned to see Tyson running in from behind the building. At the same time, a trio of green monsters pounced on him after spotting his presence.

Jumping into the air, he flipped over the monsters and shot a blast directly into their bodies, destroying each one in an instant, and landed in front of Tyson, hand extended towards his chest with his blaster pointed towards the rest of the horde.

“I shouldn’t have to express that it’s not safe for you to be out here,” he said, turning to speak to Tyson as he effortlessly continued to aim and shoot his blasts.

“Quickly, use that big blue device near us. You’ll be sent somewhere safe. Go now!” He commanded.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

While the three girls fought the orb, the one in green was circling the area, clearing out the monsters that were attempting to go deeper into Tech Square. Surveying the front of the DexLabs building for a moment, she saw E.T. run inside.

Hey, why isn't that recruit with the others?! He's gonna get himself killed out here! She thought.

The situation became worse when more explosions popped up from inside the building, including one that blew through the window of the main room that E.T. entered on entry.

ShootI gotta do something!

Flying fast through the open space left by the window, she quickly grabbed onto E.T. and flew him out of the building right before another explosion filled the exact room they were just in.

"You okay, kid?" She asked, hovering in the air and keeping a tight grip on E.T.'s waist as she carried him like a football.
Edited by Firaga Sensei

As Tyson was running towards the boy he felt a sense of danger come to him.  He stopped, looked up, and saw three of those green monsters pouncing on top of him.  With how close they were Tyson couldn't possibly get out of the way in time.  He closed eyes to not watch what those things would do to him.  But he didn't feel any of them. 

Confused, Tyson opens his eyes to see them gone and the boy with glasses standing in front of him.  He must have gotten rid of them.  Before Tyson could thank him the boy orders him to get to that blue thing he saw earlier.  "But I-" Tyson stopped and thought for a second.  He doesn't really have anything that can hurt or stop those monsters.  As much as he'd like to help, there wasn't much that Tyson could do.  He shakes his head and says:  "Okay, if you say so."  Tyson starts running to the device as fast as he could. He reaches it and waits for the thing to do whatever it does.

While the three girls fought the orb, the one in green was circling the area, clearing out the monsters that were attempting to go deeper into Tech Square. Surveying the front of the DexLabs building for a moment, she saw E.T. run inside.

Hey, why isn't that recruit with the others?! He's gonna get himself killed out here! She thought.

The situation became worse when more explosions popped up from inside the building, including one that blew through the window of the main room that E.T. entered on entry.

ShootI gotta do something!

Flying fast through the open space left by the window, she quickly grabbed onto E.T. and flew him out of the building right before another explosion filled the exact room they were just in.

"You okay, kid?" She asked, hovering in the air and keeping a tight grip on E.T.'s waist as she carried him like a football.

E.T. was honestly afraid that his life was coming to an end at that time that he saw the explosion. He had closed his eyes in response to the bright blast, but thought that it wouldn't matter anyways. He opened his eyes a few moments later to find that he had a rescuer--no, a savior!

...Okay, no, it was just a rescuer.

"Uh, yeah. I'm okay." E.T. responded to the girl's question. He would have taken note of how the girl was able to fly, but at this point, he's seen weirder. Much weirder. "So, uh, you girls need some help over there? Or maybe you could help me find my other friends? We kinda got separated in the time-machine thing, if you're somebody that knows Dex."

"Yopa!" Nisa jumped back, away from the giant beast. She looked up at it in amazement. She's never seen anything like this. But her moment of witnessing something this big was interrupted when the man told them how to get out of here. Nisa was a bit saddened to not see the rest of the fight and action. But she had to anyway. "Okay! Come on, Afro Boy!" She grabbed Niel's hand and pulled him with her over to the transporter.

Neil was admittedly a little afraid of the giant creature's attack. He thought this would be the end... Thankfully, the samurai blocked the attack for him and Nisa, and told them to leave. Nisa grabbed his hand and began running off, throwing Neil off. "H-hey, don't just drag me along!" He exclaimed, and began to move his legs quickly, hoping that the two could get out of the way in time. Once they reached the transporter, he sighed in relief. "So, uh, do we just step on it? I don't see any way to get this thing to work..." He studied the machine, then stepped on it, hoping the girl would follow.

Nisa nodded to the afro haired boy. "Yopa, I think so!" She said while stepping on the panel as well. She wondered where they were going next and who they would meet. "That was a close one, huh Afro Boy?" Nisa said to Niel. "I wonder if the others are okay..."

The transported began to activate, but as it covered Nisa and Neil in a white pillar of light, something seemed off. The button pad near the edge of the machine started to short-circuit.

WHOOOOSH!

The pair were gone in an instant, but they did not end up together. 

x-x-x-x-x

As Ay-Jay continued to climb the hill, he stopped when he heard a loud buzzing over his head. Looking up, a red object quickly fell on top of him.

"Agh!" he cried, the object landing square on his back. "Geez, as if things couldn't get.. hey, wait!" Turning slightly to see what had fallen on him, he recognized the person just based on their well-defined afro alone. "Neil! It is Neil right? What are you doing here? What happened to the others?"

x-x-x-x-x

"Oh, so that's how it is. Well, don't worry, I'll make sure you and everybody else gets to safety," Buttercup said.

Before she could take further action, she spotted another person out near the buidling. "Wait, was that there before?" She asked, squinting her eyes to get a letter layout of the situation.

It was Nisa, who had been seperated from Neil and now found herself on one of the tops of the buildings of the crumbling headquarters, and her prescene had alerted another monster horde, who now slid their way up to attack her...

"Uh oh!" Buttercup cried, making her way towards the girl.

"YOPA!"

Nisa fell on her bottom when appearing on another building. But this one was more out of shape. And this time she was alone. She began to stand up. "Yopa...This looks bad." Nisa said. As she stood up, a piece of the crumbled building that Nisa was standing suddenly broke, causing her to fall towards the ground. "YOOOPAA! NOT GOOOOD!!" She yelled as she fell.

"Ugh... I wasn't told the transporter would drop me out of the sky..." Neil rubbed his head, but hearing someone beneath him speak caught his attention. "Heh, sorry about that." He got off Ay-Jay and answered his questions. "Yeah, name's Neil. You're Ay-Jay, right?" He asked. "I was with Nisa, but when we tried using a transport device to get away from a weird gooey thing, something went wrong... Is she here?" He looked around, wondering if they'd somehow managed to get separated. That could be a problem... "And what's going on here, anyway?"