Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

(For those who celebrate) What do you expect to get as a gift tomorrow?

I'm at the age where I just tell my parents what I want and I get a select few things from that list, so nothing is really a surprise anymore. But, that doesn't make Christmas any less enjoyable or exciting. So, what do you all hope to get tomorrow? Also, Merry Christmas Eve!

Well, don't tell anybody that I said this, BUUUUUT...

My mom had a package in her room, kinda off to the side but in plain view. It was video game-sized and all, but just to make sure, I felt it a bit. It felt like nothing was in there initially, but then I heard a certain cracking sound. I know I hadn't broken it already, but I know that sound. It's the sound made when you press against the top/bottom of a Wii/Wii U game. And since I don't have any Wii games on my Christmas list, I know that it could be Xenoblade Chronicles X, Bayonetta 2, or Pikmin 3.

Oh, I'm also expecting Borderlands Handsome Collection and One Piece manga volumes 16-18. And a new, steampunk-style notebook from my aunts.

y'a know what would be an awesome Christmas gift...if Square released Unchained chi...but wishful thinking right (btw my girlfriend got me these awesome new headphones for Christmas) 

I asked my parents for either a Wii-U with Splatoon, or a 2DS with an Elgado HD Capture Card (I have a 3DS already but the buttons are giving out on me)

The Wii-U is first on my list and what I really want (I circled it) but judging by how my dad asked about the 2DS and Capture Card yesterday I think I'm getting that and not the Wii-U

I tell my parents what I want and there's always a few surprises added too. I think I've done a good job this year at having surprises for the rest of my family as well.

I'm mostly expecting clothes; I need new socks and underwear, and I asked for a quality hoodie, because it's been a while since I wore one.

i'm expecting a ps4 at least.

i say at least because i gave my parents cash to get me one on black friday and i'm assuming they did that and didn't just pocket the cash lol

they haven't really said they actually bought it but here's hoping. otherwise i'm out quite a lot of cash. 

That's a shame. Maybe you can start celebrating yourself and not repeat family history.

I want you for Christmas(I want KHIII for christmas, but sadly Nomoura said you aren't ready.)