Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It was riku's fault though!

Yeah!

No it was Sora's fault for being an idiot and believing his lies.

Don't talk about my precious cinnamon roll like that! *goes to a corner and covers her ears before being yelled at*

He doesn't believe in Santa Claus. Why should Santa give gifts to someone who doesn't believe in him?

But it was Riku's fault! He was the one who told him that there was no Santa. Edited by PrincessHearts25

Don't talk about my precious cinnamon roll like that. *goes to a corner and covers her ears before being yelled at* It was Riku's fault, though!

Hey, my man Riku may not have been a believer but at least he didn't go around shoving it down people's throats like Ol' Spikeball over here.

*shouts from her corner* I'm not listening!

Don't make me have to call out my shovel. Once he gets in the zone, he can't be stopped.

Why am I even bringing this up, nobody outside the roleplay section knows what I'm talking about. lol

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Ah, but don't you remember? Seven years ago, he told everyone that he did not believe in Santa. I think it was because of Riku (i think, trying to remember). But now that you mention this, it does sound a little unfair to Sora.

i thought if you were good for one year you'd get a present but, that was 7 years ago... Man Santa sure has a grudge!!!!

Plus how many times has Sora Saved the Universe!!!!!!!!!!! The UNIVERSE PEOPLE!!!!!!Posted Image

Santa needs to go on timeout and think about what he's done      Bruh i get super serious super fast

Edited by XionRoxasSora

He did not believe in Santa and never retracted that statement. Also, I think Santa never was able to keep track of where Sora was since Soea was moving around a lot and in are:CoM, somewhat went missing from the world. Also, do not forget Roxas and what possible naughty things he could have done to others.

He did not believe in Santa and never retracted that statement. Also, I think Santa never was able to keep track of where Sora was since Soea was moving around a lot and in are:CoM, somewhat went missing from the world. Also, do not forget Roxas and what possible naughty things he could have done to others.

Posted Image

so soras responsible for roxas's mistakes to? cut the kid some slack xD

also santa can watch millions of children and he cant keep his eye on sora or see him just because hes constantly moving around.. that doesn't make since.

key words you used is possible, ive seen worse children get put on the naughty list in movies and books and stuff.

sora may not be perfect I can think of sometimes hes firetrucked up. but hes only human and I really think all the good things hes done. and these aren't any small feet by any means saving a ton of worlds OVER AND OVER AND OVER. constantly helping others. defeteing countless enimes and stuff.

sora is constantly working to help others.al

but it doesn't matter because he said he didn't belive in santa?

you can not belive in a lot of things and they'll still happen but not santa apparently

also have you seen how exited sora is to see santa?

Posted Image

most 15 year old boys aren't going to be this exited to see santa EXPECIALLY if they didn't belive in him. there doesn't seem like theres any doubt in soras mind hes really getting into it.

this doesn't look like a kid that doesn't belive is my point. when I played the game the whole. your on the naughty list. didn't feel right on any level.

Posted Image

lol

Hey, my man Riku may not have been a believer but at least he didn't go around shoving it down people's throats like Ol' Spikeball over here.

Riku also dug himself into a massive pit of darkness that took several games for him to dig back out

Riku also dug himself into a massive pit of darkness that took several games for him to dig back out

Who gives a damn? You don't diss Santa man. That's worse that any form of Darkness.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Face it Santa is as salty as firetruck.

No, he's completely in the right here. Sora didn't even apologize.

Also, let's stop using the word "salty" in general, that's a word for morons.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

No, he's completely in the right here. Sora didn't even apologize.

Also, let's stop using the word "salty" in general, that's a word for morons.

only using it because I'm kidding around. I wanted this thread to be a little rediculas while still proving my point in all honesty but that's beside the point.

this is'nt just in the kingdom hearts game though. in the movie elf. buddies dad is on the naughty list. he doesn't have to appoligize to be switched over he just has to help Santa

Sora saved Santa and countless others

he has done countless good deeds, hes constantly putting others and there needs before his own.

seriously I don't remember all the things Ive said when I was a kid. can we honestly expect sora too? expecially with his memories getting slowly erased and rewritten in COM. and all the things he has gone threw and done.

when your a kid you make mistakes you do stupid shit. Santa is just being really unforgiving with this grudge

Edited by FrightfurUnversed

only using it because I'm kidding around. I wanted this thread to be a little rediculas while still proving my point in all honesty but that's beside the point.

this is'nt just in the kingdom hearts game though. in the movie elf. buddies dad is on the naughty list. he doesn't have to appoligize to be switched over he just has to help Santa

Sora saved Santa and countless others

he has done countless good deeds, hes constantly putting others and there needs before his own.

seriously I don't remember all the things Ive said when I was a kid. can we honestly expect sora too? expecially with his memories getting slowly erased and rewritten in COM. and all the things he has gone threw and done.

when your a kid you make mistakes you do stupid shit. Santa is just being really unforgiving with this grudge

I know, which is why I crossed out that text to show I was kidding too. Anyways:

If we're being serious about this, then honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just a gag. I don't think it should be treated like a big deal at all. What does Sora need with presents anyway, he can't even stay at home consistently to play with them. xD

I know, which is why I crossed out that text to show I was kidding too. Anyways:

If we're being serious about this, then honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just a gag. I don't think it should be treated like a big deal at all. What does Sora need with presents anyway, he can't even stay at home consistently to play with them. xD

I still think its interesting with the whole Santa...mythos, none of it is really concreate or consistent. It seems like its more what the PLOT or gag needs honestly. and if I'm being completely honest I have always had this thing against Santa. Does anyone else find him creepy? Breaking into peoples houses, constantly watching and judging you. and the rules he has aren't even really there. maybe you'll be firetrucked over maybe you wont. WHO KNOWS.

but in all honesty Isnt sora a little old for santa?

I still think its interesting with the whole Santa...mythos, none of it is really concreate or consistent. It seems like its more what the PLOT or gag needs honestly. and if I'm being completely honest I have always had this thing against Santa. Does anyone else find him creepy? Breaking into peoples houses, constantly watching and judging you. and the rules he has aren't even really there. maybe you'll be firetrucked over maybe you wont. WHO KNOWS.

but in all honesty Isnt sora a little old for santa?

It's just a marketing ploy now, it's not really a big deal. Plus, at the very least, it's a good way to keep kids from acting like brats so their parents don't have to feel like they wasted their money buying them shit.

And yes, Sora is too old for Santa, but this is Sora we're talking about, so he doesn't care. lol