Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It's just a marketing ploy now, it's not really a big deal. Plus, at the very least, it's a good way to keep kids from acting like brats so their parents don't have to feel like they wasted their money buying them shit.

And yes, Sora is too old for Santa, but this is Sora we're talking about, so he doesn't care. lol

I don't see why parents don't just do what my grandma did and play boogeyman. She would hide under the bed or in the closet or behind the window tapping and scratching and making creepy noises giving the kids in my family a scare when they firetrucked up. we normally didn't have the problem again. my family never really did santa.

Sora has spent to long in Neverland he cant grow up.

I don't see why parents don't just do what my grandma did and play boogeyman. She would hide under the bed or in the closet or behind the window tapping and scratching and making creepy noises giving the kids in my family a scare when they firetrucked up. we normally didn't have the problem again. my family never really did santa.

Probably because traumatization isn't really a good method. No offense. xD

Probably because traumatization isn't really a good method. No offense. xD

and bribing kids is?

also none taken my family is pretty harsh in a lot of its actions. its cool

I just think other people go way to easy on children. there not as delicate as people like to think.

and bribing kids is?

also none taken my family is pretty harsh in a lot of its actions. its cool

I just think other people go way to easy on children. there not as delicate as people like to think.

It was a joke, I'm not promoting bribery.

Also, yeah, they kinda are... because they're kids.

It was a joke, I'm not promoting bribery. Also, yeah, they kinda are... because they're kids.

What does bribery have to do with a keyblade wielder with the mentality of a 12 year old? (No offense.)

What does bribery have to do with a keyblade wielder with the mentality of a 12 year old? (No offense.)

It doesn't, that was about Santa Claus in general.