Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GothicSlenderman

What's the creepiest thing you've scene in Kingdom Hearts?

Attention Kingdom Hearts fans! For my channel GothicSlenderman I am creating a new Top list called

Top 10 Creepiest things in Kingdom Hearts

And I need your help!

Share your ideas down below on what you think is some of the creepiest stuff in the KH series.

I could be an enemy, location, item, character, idea from any game in the series!

One of my favorite moments is when you fight Ansem in the final battle, and you encounter a room where you're surrounded by Heartless, but all you can see is their eyes. It's made a little more creepy by having you separated from Donald and Goofy, and it makes you feel like you're fighting to find your friends in the dark.

The man in Traverse Town getting his heart ripped out.

It's still creepy to me to see it, even after all this time.

Unrelated note, the manga version, with the slightly over sexualized woman, is down right disturbing, as it shows the Heartless literally TEAR her heart out of her chest. 

Goriest non-blood scene ever, to be honest

Edited by Jack Vladimir Frost

The man in Traverse Town getting his heart ripped out.It's still creepy to me to see it, even after all this time.Unrelated note, the manga version, with the slightly over sexualized woman, is down right disturbing, as it shows the Hearts literally TEAR her herat out of her chest. Goriest non-blood scene ever, to be honest

I thought actually seeing his heart being stolen was strange too.Another one would be Master Xehanort putting his heart into Terra's body. A third would be seeing in the very first scene of KH3D, Terra-Xehanort stabbing Braig and seeing the heart leave his body.

I find the scene where Sora encounters the cloaked Ansem in the cave from KH1 very creepy. It's just that at first there's a nice flashback and peaceful music in the background but then suddenly the music dies and there is a creepy cloaked man standing in the shadows. He doesn't answer who he is he only speaks in riddles with a very deep and slow voice, he leaves you confused and uncomfortable. I just find it very creepy that Sora is all alone in the cave with a mysterious stranger and the cave only have one exit, but what scares me the most is that Sora has no knowledge of how dangerous the cloaked man can be and if it were to be real he could kill or kidnap the boy and no one would know cause it would all happen in an isolated cave, that I find very creepy. 

The creepiest thing in KH history is not actually in the games. But contained in the Ansem Reports I believe, ahem

Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo carried out their own experiments where they abducted countless people and locked them within the depths of the laboratory where Xehanort conducted horrible experiments on the subjects. After using many test subjects, one set of experiments led to the collapse of their hearts. The subjects then went into unrecoverable conditions and were locked up in the dungeon of the castle. Eventually, Xehanort checked on the subjects and saw that they have transformed into creatures of darkness, which he named "The Heartless" as they apparently lack hearts. At this point, Xehanort had taken Ansem the Wise's name as his own and wrote his own report under this stolen name.

Xehanort then presented the Heartless with living and non-living samples

^In short, Xehanort presented the heartless with living bodies as well as DEAD bodies to see how the heartless would react.

Interesting, which Ansem report was this and what game was it from?

The creepiest thing in KH history is not actually in the games. But contained in the Ansem Reports I believe, ahem

Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo carried out their own experiments where they abducted countless people and locked them within the depths of the laboratory where Xehanort conducted horrible experiments on the subjects. After using many test subjects, one set of experiments led to the collapse of their hearts. The subjects then went into unrecoverable conditions and were locked up in the dungeon of the castle. Eventually, Xehanort checked on the subjects and saw that they have transformed into creatures of darkness, which he named "The Heartless" as they apparently lack hearts. At this point, Xehanort had taken Ansem the Wise's name as his own and wrote his own report under this stolen name.

Xehanort then presented the Heartless with living and non-living samples

^In short, Xehanort presented the heartless with living bodies as well as DEAD bodies to see how the heartless would react.

I'd have to agree with this one as being the creepiest moment of them all. 

Of course the fact that Lea and Isa are implied to be among those experimented on adds to the insanity because this means children being included within the experiments is a real possibility. 

I also found the scene where Xemnas speaks with Aqua's discarded armor to be low key horrifying. Probably because that means Xemnas actually remembers some of his past as Terra and still chooses to be the scumbag of the year.

I'm sure they're other moments that also count as terrifying but these are the ones that come to mind. 

Oh yeah add that one too. Axel's indifference still creeps me out in that scene ;-;

Vexen and Zexion's deaths were pretty brutal.

I definitely agree with those. And not just because they're my favourite characters... Zexion was basically choked to death and had the "life" sucked out of him. I can never watch that scene.

Also, I think Riku-Ansem slashing through Lexaeus was a surprise. He just ups and...yeah. Not to mention the voice change.

Creepiest/scariest thing?

Not being able to skip the pre-Riku-Ansem fight cutscene in KH1.

Watching that over and over was brutal, especially since I died a lot.

Lol, but seriously, when I was super young, I would always be afraid of the Station of Awakening because of the music and the end boss fights (Darkside and Twilight Thorn). I remember how I actually had to suck up the courage to keep playing the game. (yeah, I was far from a man xD)

DREAM DROP DISTANCE

When Xigbar disappeared and reappeared up in the air, shooting about 11-12 shots surrounding Sora, then Young Xehanort put him to sleep, and that began the whole mindfudging stuff! Everything explained to Sora was creepy to me. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

The game itself is horribly scary. A child who stuck fighting monster and he was 15 years old.. just because the graphic is disney-ed and look a lot like a cheery cartoon play. if this game happens in real life, it would be at the same degree with Resident Evil or Dead Space. Just imagine when you go out from your house and suddenly heartless burst out and tear people apart. And we are talking about HEARTLESS, a monster that is feral and big sized.

The game itself is horribly scary. A child who stuck fighting monster and he was 15 years old.. just because the graphic is disney-ed and look a lot like a cheery cartoon play. if this game happens in real life, it would be at the same degree with Resident Evil or Dead Space. Just imagine when you go out from your house and suddenly heartless burst out and tear people apart. And we are talking about HEARTLESS, a monster that is feral and big sized.

Now that you said that I could imagine more gorey deaths by the Heartless.

And then bunch of hooded man that look a lot like illuminati and secret society thing that plotting to destroy the world (illuminati confirmed). And then there is this creature that look a lot like slender man without the suit. Then we have to go to their nest and fight the illuminati one by one until the final one. And we think that our battle finally over. But no, the people who aided with them in the past actually COMING BACK TO LIFE. Damn, this is the scariest plot ever for me.

Oh yeah add that one too. Axel's indifference still creeps me out in that scene ;-;

Vexen and Zexion's deaths were pretty brutal.

Chain of Memories is a brutal game... Oh yea and in that scene Sora's like "Who are you people?!" (in the japanese version he says "Who the hell are you people!?") Zexion's death was kinda scary...getting the life sucked out of you can't be fun...

Anyways i always thought the final boss with Ansem was creepy just the way it's designed can produce nightmares for young children i mean look at it!!!Posted Image

Is the Heartless eating Ansem?! WHAT THE HECK!?