Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Seeing as Kingdom Hearts X still has a bunch of worlds to revealed, here are my predictions as to what they will be...

Confirmed Worlds
Daybreak Town: Original World
Dwarf Woodlands
Wonderland
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Beasts Castle

Definite Worlds
Castle of Dreams (The world of Cinderella)
Enchanted Dominion (The world of Aurora/Maleficent)

Predicted Worlds
Halloween Town (Kingdom Hearts series staple)
Deep Space (Suitable futuristic world)
Pranksters Paradise (A means of implementing the 358/2 days storyline)
Neverland (Archetypal fairytale world)
Destiny Islands (It's in every Kingdom Hearts game to date)

This should round up the worlds to 13 altogether. An intentionally occurring number in the series.
Edited by Guest

Hmm, that is interesting to note.  Exactly how many worlds are there left to be revealed for Kingdom Hearts X? Is the story of that game nearing a close? :O

I would make predictions myself, but since I haven't played the game, I can't, so yeah. X3

Well, it's a mobile title with plenty of updates, and seeing as all the X worlds (aside Dwarf Woodlands) are series staples, I'm just predicting worlds that fit the Kingdom Hearts 1 bracket,

Well, it's a mobile title with plenty of updates, and seeing as all the X worlds (aside Dwarf Woodlands) are series staples, I'm just predicting worlds that fit the Kingdom Hearts 1 bracket,

Ah, I see.  Most interesting! :3  I really hope we get Unchained X soon, because I really want to get in on this already! D:

Ah, I see.  Most interesting! :3  I really hope we get Unchained X soon, because I really want to get in on this already! D:

I'm play-testing the Japanese version on my work Samsung. It's really addictive and the DLC doesn't get in the way of the overall experience. By playing the Japanese version, I'm prepared for the English release. 

Seeing as Kingdom Hearts X still has a bunch of worlds to revealed, here are my predictions as to what they will be... Definite WorldsCastle of Dreams (The world of Cinderella)Enchanted Dominion (The world of Aurora/Maleficent) Predicted WorldsHalloween Town (Kingdom Hearts series staple)Deep Space (Suitable futuristic world)Pranksters Paradise (A means of implementing the 358/2 Days storyline)Neverland (Archetypal fairytale world)

Look at the Nomura interview with KHInsider and look where he's asked about worlds for KHUX/KHX. All those worlds are based off of Princesses of Heart.

Look at the Nomura interview with KHInsider and look where he's asked about worlds for KHUX/KHX. All those worlds are based off of Princesses of Heart.

I did, that's partly the reason why I made this topic in the first place...

I did, that's partly the reason why I made this topic in the first place...

So with that being said, the predicted worlds won't be in because there are no princesses of heart. One of the definite will be in since there is only one more spot left.

So with that being said, the predicted worlds won't be in because there are no princesses of heart. One of the definite will be in since there is only one more spot left.

Really? one more spot? I think you need to double check who the Princess of Heart are, because frankly, you're wrong. And besides, Nomura stated that the Princess of Hearts worlds take precedence: it doesn't mean they'll be the last worlds.

Really? one more spot? I think you need to double check who the Princess of Heart are, because frankly, you're wrong. And besides, Nomura stated that the Princess of Hearts worlds take precedence: it doesn't mean they'll be the last worlds.

I'm sorry, I was referring to the KHX walkthrough. There is one more world yet to be revealed.

Haha, that's awesome!  So, how far in the game are you? :3

It's a surprising long game, I've only had it for 10 days and I'm level 43. I've finally understood how to level up medals and participate in events. I've already got the Dwarf Woodlands, Wonderland and Agrabah Keyblade. I'm on the second chapters of Agrabah.

It's a surprising long game, I've only had it for 10 days and I'm level 43. I've finally understood how to level up medals and participate in events. I've already got the Dwarf Woodlands, Wonderland and Agrabah Keyblade. I'm on the second chapters of Agrabah.

Nice!  And how has the main story of the game developed in your opinion?  Is it intriguing? :3

Edit: Happy New Year, by the way! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Nice!  And how has the main story of the game developed in your opinion?  Is it intriguing? :3

Edit: Happy New Year, by the way! :D

Happy New Year to you too man! well, truth be told, it's all in Japanese so I cannot really decipher the story all to well.  :sad:

I've just updated the list to conclude to 13 worlds altogether. I picked them out of prominence within the series as opposed to "personal preference".

Random Thought- but if we play up to the Keyblade War; then do you think the battleground will he Daybreak Town or another New World?

The battleground would definitely be Daybreak Town. If all the Keyblade Wielders from varying factions rendevouz there then it'd be inevitable that the Keyblade War is initiated there and then.