Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Enix

Calling final boss for BBS 0.2 (Spoilers just in case)

That is not an otherworldly possibility Enix... It could happen. After all, i don't believe i saw him in the Dream Drop Distance cutscene where the 13 seekers have gathered. Perhaps Aqua Vanquishes him once and for all...

Well since Birth by Sleep 0.2 will only take place in one world which is Castle of Dreams, I think the final boss is Cursed Coach from the Birth by Sleep in Aqua's story. I think the Cursed Coach will be bigger and stronger and it wants revenge on Aqua.

Edited by Movies798

Even though this is in the random section, this may need to be taken seriously, but a large Heartless is probably more likely.

Agreed. I hope it's like a Darkside but after a boss fight, it transforms into something more menacing and terrifying. Like the Shadow Stalker in KH2.

I have no idea of who or what could be a final boss...I really want a taste of KH3, so I'd like to be someone from the new Organization who is after Ansem for some reason (maybe his research about releasing hearts). I think it would be cool and Aqua could show her powers once more. 0/*  :O

Well since Birth by Sleep 0.2 will only take place in one world which is Castle of Dreams, I think the final boss is Cursed Coach from the Birth by Sleep in Aqua's story. I think the Cursed Coach will be bigger and stronger and it wants revenge on Aqua.

But Cursed Coach is an Unversed and they all disappeared with Vanitas. As long as he lacks a physical form, they can not return.

Agreed. I hope it's like a Darkside but after a boss fight, it transforms into something more menacing and terrifying. Like the Shadow Stalker in KH2.

Agreed. Darkside is like the mascot for Boss Heartless.

I doubt they'd just give us a heartless for the final boss, it seems really underwhelming to have a brand new entry to the series after 4 years (Once 0.2 is released with 2.8 in 2016,the previous new entry was the Original KH3D released in 2012) and to have the final fight to just be a heartless. Has any KH game had a final boss fight with just a heartless? KH1-Ansem SOD final form, RE:COM-Marluxia, KH2-Xemnas, 358 Days-Riku, BBS-Terranort (The secret episode of Aqua in the ROD doesn't count) DDD-Ventus sentiment (It should be YX really...) Re Coded: Data Roxas.

So the 0.2 boss should be

The traitor from Chi/Unchained Chi-Since Nomura confirmed the traitor will be revealed in Back Cover, it would be interesting to have him/her as the final boss for 0.2 as it connects both stories. Also, it would give Aqua motivation to leave the realm of darkness so she can relay the message to the outside world that the traitor is still alive.

It can't be a seeker of darkness since 0.2 takes place way before KH3. The best possibility is that it is someone from Chi or Unchained Chi as it connects the old half of the series and the present half of the series. Nomura said both those games are canon and that they'll connect to KH3. How are they going to connect to KH3? 0.2 of course, it's the latest entry in four years and the last NEW entry we'll see before KH3 (Nomura said KH3 is coming out after 2.8). I doubt that KH3 would just shoehorn in things from Chi and Unchained Chi randomly, there needs to be a bridge. 0.2 was also meant to be a part of KH3 so that ties in to what I'm saying.

Edited by Shinobi Palace

Sign in to follow this