Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

If KH3 has a online mode......

33 members have voted

1. 1. The best online option should it have?

• Story mode: Cooperative: play the full Story with the help of others!
    • Battle Arena: Something like Super Smash Bro (6 player figthing)
    • Battle mode: One vs one
    • Table party mode: Somethin' like mario party
    • I don't like play with others
    • I don't care

I want to play the story of the game and beat it by myself, so if there was an online mode, I'd like it to be a Battle Arena!  In essence though, any online mode we'd have in Kingdom Hearts III would probably be just an improved and refreshed take on Birth By Sleep's Mirage Arena, ya know? :3

Honestly I don't really think I'd want time wasted putting in an online mode when they could use that time to focus more on the actual game, but if they did I think a battle arena type thing at the coliseum would be be the best. 

Having custom characters if you want or just choosing existing characters with 1 VS 1 battles, team battles, and free for all

I

Edited by lehahiah81

In all honesty I see no need for an online mode. I don't oppose the thought or anything... but if we were to have one I'd say just goofy minigames for the most part.

Kingdom Hearts is more of a game that relies on it's story, so it's strange to have an online mode with the same battle system but without the story. That being said Mission Mode was incredibly fun in Days... I wouldn't mind that to make a return...

Eh I feel unqualified to give a good opinion on this

He should be more focused on the story and not online content. Just my opinion though, I want a good story. 

if they were to have an multiplayer mode theyd hire more members for the team. besides that the story is already done, scripts are written before development begins and since they are almost 4 years into development everything in single player is surely set in stone.