Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I have no clue as to how you would go about unlocking a secret ending when the thing itself is fairly short.

Maybe there can be a secret-but-not-really-secret bonus scene?

Like the marvel movies?Anyways it could get one but keep in mind that it is a 2-3 hour game. I highly doubt it...

So what if it will be 2-3 hours long? The final episode in BBS was WAY shorter and it still got a secret ending after the credits.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Predicting it now- we'll finish the game the a bunch of unknown characters will appear on screen followed by a lot of random words which will only make sense to us 3 spin offs from now; a random flash of Destiny Islands followed by someone shouting Sora and the words still in development even though you lot are hoping this game releases soon

This is an interesting question!  I'd like to say yes!  I do think that we might get a secret ending upon finishing 0.2!  It could probably be something big regarding Kingdom Hearts III, but we only get to see small snippets of it, ya know?  Like a cruel, cliffhanger-ish tease! That's what I think, anyway! :3

Oh boy, I don't know about this one. Maybe it could be a scene related to KH3 as a way of saying the final chapter is coming.

Hey, it's not like you're going to give us a secret ending. Seems unlikely, unless you start hinting the next saga.

I think the 0.2 chapter itself is kinda like a secret ending - giving us more information while hinting at the next game.

It's not really a secret ending type thing. It's the BBS Volume 2, that was hinted at in the secret ending of BBSFM.

Edited by MythrilMagician

It's not really a secret ending type thing. It's the BBS Volume 2, that was hinted at in the secret ending of BBSFM.

I said it was like a secret ending in the fact that it's a short chapter or something that happened after Birth by Sleep.

I said it was like a secret ending in the fact that it's a short chapter or something that happened after Birth by Sleep.

^ThisIf they added difficulties for 0.2 as well, then yeah, maybe a secret cutscene, though they probably won't add difficulties. :D You can still hope, though!Rock on!

I have a feeling they will. Something that can bridge 2.8 to 3.