Xigbar (Wielding Unicornis Keyblade)
Saix (Wielding Anguis Keyblade)
Marluxia (Wielding Vulpeus Keyblade)
Xion (Wielding Leopardos Keyblade)
Replica Riku
Ephemera
Young Master Xehanort
Vanitas

I'll just throw my prediction here as well lol.

Master Xehanort

Young Xehanort

Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Xemnas

Braig

Isa

Terranort

Repliku

Vanitas

Xion

Lea

Master Eraqus

The Foretellers' traitor, which will eventually become Xehanort and Eraqus' master.

I believe Vanitas will be the thirteenth. There is no way any of them will wield the Foretellers' keyblades and I don't see Xion, Replica Riku and Terra-Xehanort becoming Xehanorts. Replica Riku was just a copy weigh not much of a purpose, but to take on Riku. Xion was a Roxas copy to keep Sora's memories from returning to him. She returned to Sora after learning the truth and ran away from Organization 13. I could see Marluxia becoming one. He drew multiple members into his rebellion and had them eliminated. That could have been a set up so the real Organization 13 could figure out those with the weak body, will, and trust and those who are strong and loyal to the organization.

Replica Riku was just a copy weigh not much of a purpose, but to take on Riku.

True, but Riku Replica being a Seeker of Darkness could possibly serve as a symbol to what Riku could have been if he hadn't taken control of the darkness within him.

True, but Riku Replica being a Seeker of Darkness could possibly serve as a symbol to what Riku could have been if he hadn't taken control of the darkness within him.

Yes. He was created from Riku's memories they obtained through the cards (if I am correct). He was really a fake Riku. Fakes don't exactly have much value, but to deceive. That's why I don't see him coming back as a darkness.

You have a point there!. But how do you think they get ancestral keyblades?

Remember how each of the Foretellers keyblades have the eye of darkness? As seekers of darkness': they can summon those Keyblades through the means of darkness.

Exactly, I highly doubt that Replica Riku in a robe was wearing a robe just because. In Chain of Memories: Replica Riku never wore a robe, and to debunk the argument as to whether it was an illusion, Replica Riku was after Pinocchio to lure Riku back to darkness.

Yes. He was created from Riku's memories they obtained through the cards (if I am correct). He was really a fake Riku. Fakes don't exactly have much value, but to deceive. That's why I don't see him coming back as a darkness.

All the more reason to be a Xehanort vessel. He's a manipulative mastermind, he'll easily coax Replica Riku into forming his own identity by harboring his heart.

Going to add my XIII ( mostly the same plus a few differences)

Obvious ones which we know:

Old Xehanort

Young Xehanort

Xemnas

Ansem

Brain

Saïx

Other 7 plus I'll add a few wacky ones whilst though unlikely would be a twist

Terra-Xehanort

Apprentice Xehanort ( whilst the same as above- due to time travel I can easily see this being a cop out and him being added)

Marluxia ( due to Nomura's last interview this does look likely)

Debating Riku Replica or Risem ( riku possessed by Ansem)- I feel strongly that a ' Riku' will appear- Replica was all about the darkness and despite being a tragic character the chance to fight Riku and become ' real' could appeal to him or Risem- he was a Xehanort, he was possssed by Ansem and I think he meets the criteria to become a darkness

Ephemera- I feel a Chi connection is inevitable and hey time travel hurray ( sarcastic of course)

Luxord- going back to the chess board connection a dice was clearly visible and also if as I talked about he is Ansem's son; then that could have a plot relevance

Vanitas

Wacky ideas:

The traitor of the foretellers- this isn't too wacky; but perhaps the traitor if there is one would be tempted to join Xehanort after reading the missing page

Xehanort and Eraqus' master- we know nothing about this bloke nor his intentions: so he could be fair game almost Star Wars esque where Vader wasn't the main villain but Palpatine was etc

Eraqus- would be a tragic twist if Xehanort used his old friend who championed the light as a Darjness pawn

Ansem the Wise- again this could be interesting if he was taken from the realm of darkness and used for Xehanort's gain also I shine the pain Mickey etc would feel seeing the fall of his friend

Before I get abused haha; the wacky ideas are simply wacky ideas

I think Marluxia will be a darkness he need to face Naminé or Kairi.

I actually doubt someone of KHx will be a darkness should be better filled for a FF character Sephiroth or Noctis.

I think Marluxia will be a darkness he need to face Naminé or Kairi.

I actually doubt someone of KHx will be a darkness should be better filled for a FF character Sephiroth or Noctis.

No, Final Fantasy characters will not be vessels for darkness. Firstly, all the Kingdom Hearts characters are owned by Disney, therefore, there'd be legal issues with representation outside the Kingdom Hearts series, secondly, aside Squall Leonheart, Aerith, Cloud Strife and Vivi, all the Final Fantasy characters are nothing more than fanservice.

No, Final Fantasy characters will not be vessels for darkness. Firstly, all the Kingdom Hearts characters are owned by Disney, therefore, there'd be legal issues with representation outside the Kingdom Hearts series, secondly, aside Squall Leonheart, Aerith, Cloud Strife and Vivi, all the Final Fantasy characters are nothing more than fanservice.

Not sure about that Nomura works mostly with Square Enix.

Disney characters (Mickey, Donald and Goofy) will be used in the Keyblade War so why not a FF character?

Not sure about that Nomura works mostly with Square Enix.

Disney characters (Mickey, Donald and Goofy) will be used in the Keyblade War so why not a FF character?

Because Kingdom Hearts is a Disney property. It's only being "developed" by Square Enix. Sure, Nomura works for Square Enix, but, Kingdom Hearts is not a Square Enix owned property.

Because Kingdom Hearts is a Disney property. It's only being "developed" by Square Enix. Sure, Nomura works for Square Enix, but, Kingdom Hearts is not a Square Enix owned property.

There is no reason why only Disney should be in the Keyblade War. It is just in the game.

I said Nomura works mostly with Square Enix anyway it is just a fact.

Square enix characters have been involved thus far, theres no reason they cant be involved in the main story, which they already have been.

Square enix characters have been involved thus far, theres no reason they cant be involved in the main story, which they already have been.

Yeah, they've been involved with the story, however, they've never been as central to the plot as the Disney characters and Kingdom Hearts characters. Jiminy Cricket has more relevance in the Kingdom Hearts lore than Squall Leonheart (despite him only appearing for a fraction of a second in Kingdom Hearts 2). I highly doubt that Noctis or Lightning would be as centrifugal to Kingdom Hearts as a Disney character would be.

Edited by Guest

^^^ That's very true

As for me, I can't see repliku being used as a vessel, your reasoning makes sense but I just don't see it happening.

Personally I feel Luxord has a higher chance (chessboard) and I will be riding this train until I've been thoroughly debunked xD

I didn't get into this thread at first because I'm a bit fed up of this speculation about the True Organization XIII. However, this topic has been active for a couple of days, so I might as well leave my opinion here, see what you think.

What we know

-MX

-Xemnas

-Ansem SoD

-Xigbar

-Saïx

-YX

Posible memebers

-Vanitas

-Luxord

-Terranort

-Marluxia

-Dark Riku (may it be Repliku from CoM, Data Riku from Coded or Ansem-Riku from KH)

-Xion

-Number 13 was meant to be Sora, so we don't know if there will be someone taking that place, but if there is that might be someone from KHX (I think it would be Leopardos, but I haven't really played much, so it's fairly hard to tell for me, I've seen people mentioning Xehanort's and Eraqus' master or something, but I thought the traitor was a foreteller, unless he's a foreteller or something. I'm getting confused with X now XDDDD)

I've done the list based on the final bosses of the games, so depending on how the story of KHX finishes, I could change my mind. Also, Dark Riku, Vanitas and Luxord aren't final bosses but they should be in the Organization, and Roxas (from Coded) is missing. Also Vanitas is the final boss of Ventus and Aqua, and I think Luxord should be in because of several reasons: he's the only member fought in the castle in TWTNW that isn't a Xehanort, he was very enigmatic and then wasn't given that much development, he's Nomura's favourite Organization member...

Vanitas seems like a shoe in, MX tried Sora, Roxas, Riku and Ventus, so why not go for Vanitas? He's got Sora's face and is a very good fighter.

Confirmed:

MX

Isa

Braig

Xemnas

Ansem SOD

So my picks are:

Terranort (So overpowered, definitely a good chance.)

Master Xehanort in his prime 

Young Xehanort (50/50 because he may have had to return to his own time) if not then Marluxia

Vanitas

Terra-As MX returned as a whole person, Terra probably has too. MX said in DDD that sora and another on mickey's list belong to him, so there's a good chance of him coming back possessed.

Xion (To make everyone mad asf)

Luxord(Barely any screentime)

Demyx(Fan favourite with barely any screentime. If they can bring Lea back then they can bring Demyx back.)

Edited by Shinobi Palace

As much as I don't really care much for the Darknesses debate anymore, I did happen to read a theory a couple weeks ago on KH insider and it basically pertained on how the new 13 are set up based on when they got Norted since Nomura told us to pay attention to the seating as everyone is seated in their "proper seats"

With that in mind going off that theory, I feel the New Organization XIII is this order.

I. Master Xehanort

II. Xemnas

III. Ansem SOD

IV. Braig/Xigbar

V. Vanitas

VI. Terranort

VII. Isa/Saix

VIII. Demyx

IX. Luxord

X. Marluxia

XI. Larxene

XII. Young Xehanort

XIII. N/A

When it's set up like this, you have basically an order on how and when people were Norted whether it be before becoming Nobodies or after recompletion. Excluding the main 3 Xehanorts and Prettynort, all of the half Norts would be seated well with Braig being the first person who got Norted in BBS. Then Vanitas follows, then Terra, then Isa since the we can clearly see that as early as 358/2 Days that Saix was Norted so I'm thinking he must have gotten Norted before he became a Nobody since Xemnas wouldn't be able to do so himself since he may have lost Xehanort's Keyblade. Only other person to use such a Keyblade was Terranort or Apprentice Xehanort. And oh what a coincidence that Isa and Lea were trying to get inside Ansem's castle and then AX starts going cray with his experiments.....

Anyways after Isa, you'd have the four Org. Members who we have no status on their current fates as of DDD with Nomura himself even hinting at the fact that they could have been taken just like Braig and Isa did.... and we see in the 2.5.ReCoded secret ending that this was the case for the latter.

And Terranort so happens to be missing too in DDD. With a certain Keyblade and a Nort heart full of Xehanort goodness. I wonder what he could have been doing during that time? Surely he couldn't have been rounding up the last Norts for the party Braig talked about in the 2.5.ending. Certainly not the as of now, M.I.A members of the old group who would be fresh out the recompletion bakery. Couldn't be them.

Totally wouldn't explain the four not so obvious hooded seats in between Saix and Young Xehanort. Same with the even less obvious two seats between Braig and Isa which I doubt would be Vanitas and Terra. Xion and Repliku sitting there makes more sense.

Joking aside here's the theory I found. Certainly makes a lot more sense than Darknesses theories I've read on there and here or anywhere else especially with people putting in people like Repliku or Xion which the latter is virtually impossible atm. Or even Xaldin or Vexen even though we saw them recompleted in DDD. Atleast with these 6 that have been talked about in the theory, they're people we virtually know nothing about their fates as of DDD and with Nomura saying the hooded are "familiar faces", chances of it being them or some of them is pretty likely.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/209286-theory-concerning-vessels.html

Edited by Wyatt Tyson

Hm, well this is my opinion:

The obvious ones- Master Xehanort- Young Xehanort

- Ansem SoD

- Xemnas- Braig/Xigbar- Isa/Saix

The other seven

- Apprentice Xehanort or Xehanort in his prime - Well, we already have the young one and the old one, so we need the one right in the middle.

- Vanitas - I feel like this is an obvious one, especially with him appearing to Sora in DDD.

- Terranort - Another obvious choice; plus with what MX said about having one of the Lights already, it seems most likely that he was talking about Terra.

- Luxord - At first I didn't really think about him being one, but with the chess pieces and him being one of the last three in KH2, I can see how he could be one.  Plus, he barely had any screen time, so this is the perfect time to give him some more.

- Marluxia - I remember seeing a theory somewhere saying that Marluxia was in fact working for Xemnas all along and was just helping him weed out the traitors (Larxene and Vexen)  If that theory is true, not only would that be really cool, but that would make Marluxia a perfect candidate.

- Namine - They need a token female member, and I'd rather have it be her than Xion (even if Xion makes more sense)  Plus, it'd be kinda funny seeing so many people getting pissed that she is one.- Ventus - It would be an interesting plot twist if the Light MX was talking about was Ven.  Maybe one of the Darknesses found Ven in Castle Oblivion before our heroes could.  Since Ven is still in a coma and his heart with Sora, it would be very easy to fill him with darkness and have him be one of the thirteen.

Lol, I'm probably wrong with half of my choices, but these are it.

There is no reason why only Disney should be in the Keyblade War. It is just in the game.

I said Nomura works mostly with Square Enix anyway it is just a fact.

You're not understanding him. He means that Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xehanort, Lea and all other Kingdom Hearts original characters are all owned by Disney. Not Square Enix.

Edited by MythrilMagician

You're not understanding him. He means that Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xehanort, Lea and all other Kingdom Hearts original characters are all owned by Disney. Not Square Enix.

Yes I know they own those characters. But I think it is safe to say that they can join the Keyblade War.

Atleast for Sephiroth  is a very good chance to finish his storyline.