Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

What summons would you like to see a world for that do not currently have one?

What summons would you like to see a world for that do not currently have one?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What summons would you like to see a world for that do not currently have one?

• Bambi
    • Dumbo
    • Stitch
    • Chicken Little
    • All of the above.

All of the above. I would love to finally see a Final Fantasy world be implemented in the game, since there are literally NONE at all. To clear it up, Cloud is a card summon. Hollow Bastion is a compilation of a lot of things, and is not a proper Final Fantasy world.

Edited by Noel Hearts

None of the above. Stitch already had a world in BBS and it's already been said that they won't make worlds for neither Bambi nor Dumbo. With that said my choice is chicken little.

I don't remember seeing where they flat out said that. Honestly, I think I need a link to this source of yours.As for me, Stitch, because while Deep Space is a fine world, it feels like it was trying to lead up to the actual movie of Lilo & Stitch but got cut off before they could get to the other stuff. I think we need a closure for Stitch and let him find Ohana.

Well as much as I love to see all classic hand-drawn animated Disney films in Kingdom Hearts, but in my opinion I would like to see Bambi and Dumbo's world in a new Kingdom Hearts saga (after KH3 Xehanort saga) main game or in a new Kingdom Hearts side-story game. 

Why does chicken little not have more votes? A world where aliens invade would be awesome & the size of it would be huge. Also, i dont wanna be "that guy" but stitch already has his own world in birth by sleep. Just saiyan

Edited by Eternalsleep

it's already been said that they won't make worlds for neither Bambi nor Dumbo.

When did they say that? just curious from all the interviews Ive found Nomura never mentioned anything about the worlds for Dumbo or Bambi he only mentioned Dumbo in a early DDD interview from 2012.