Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

What's your favorite FF Victory Fanfare?

Through the ages, the Victory Fanfare for the beloved series Final Fantasy has changed many times, from Final Fantasy 1 to Final Fantasy 14, including games that don't quite fall under the "Numbered" games like Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light.

But tell me, which of all of these Victory Fanfares are your #1 favorite, within the series?

Here are is a good number of the "Numbered" games' Victory Music. But you can choose from any of the games not listed as well, such as Final Fantasy 11, and even the Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales.

Personally, I have a tie between three different Fanfares. The ones I chose are from: 3, 6, and 10 (FF 10-1).

Rock on!

From the games I've played, XII's of course. Leaving the victory fanfare for the boss themes made it feel all the more rewarding.

From a game I haven't played, (but want to) VIII. It's so catchy. 

Personally, I find the FF8 victory music to be my favorite and best FF victory theme. It can't be replaced, ya know?

Upon hearing the newer ones for the first time, they aren't really a "fanfare" any more, what with the lack of brass instruments. That being said, VII, VIII and X-2 stand out to me the most, while XIV gets points for that orchestra feel.