Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

How was the year 2015 for you?

How was 2015 for you?

For me, it was pretty ok. I got a Wii U for SMM although it broke two weeks ago. And my Grandmother died in April. So it been depressing.

Overall it was interesting as a fan of many things:

• As a FF fan, following XV has been a hell of a ride and i liked it. Also XIV new expansion.
  • As a NARUTO fan i got a new (short) manga and a movie.
  • New Avengers.
  • STAR WARS The Force Awakens was definetely a big hype for me and delivered.
  • More sustantial KHIII content than 2014.
  • RWBY Volume 3 happened.

So yea, a pretty hyped and good year.

It was a pretty good year for me

-I got my first job.

-I got pretty good grades at school for the most part.

-Thanks to my job I've got a tone of games to play,my backlog of games have never been so big.

-I've completed a Super Mario World rom hack that people seem to enjoy which is nice.

-Twilight Princess HD and Zelda Wii U were both confirmed for 2016 which is very exciting for me.

-Xenoblade Chronicles X finally came out after all those years of waiting.

-FFVII remake was announced.

I'm probably forgetting stuff but overall it was a good year.

Basically a train wreck, but I'm a train wreck of a person am I not? That being said I have no hard feelings and I look forward to 2016 B)

I have best wishes for all of you too! And I hope the negatives of 2015 go away soon or at least become easier to deal with.

Well I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic World, Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, went to Disney World, spend time with my families, and had a pretty nice Birthday and Christmas. I thank God everyday for allowing me to see the sun rise everyday. So my 2015 was pretty great. I hope 2016 will be better and especially since I'm planning on buying PS4 and WiiU this year.

It sucked. A lot of bad things happened, so yeah. I really hope 2016 will be a better year for me. I have a lot of things to look forward to, so that gives me more hope.

Overall it was a very good year for me. : )  Sure it had its ups and downs and some very upsetting events took place at the start of last year, but for the most part the year was terrific and was one of the very best I've lived (particularly since it was my first married year ; )).