Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

KH 2.8 Box Art (FanMade)

While this isn't the best box art I have seen, even for a fan made one, though, it is still really good. I like how you have the front look of it, the only real problem is the fact that the game probably won't have multiplayer, unless they actually have time to make multiplayer in 2.8 without it taking up time for KH3. And the only other thing is the guess at 0.2's section is a bit on the iffy side where it could be really good if it matches 0.2, but not so good if it doesn't. But still, very nice work here, maybe you have potential here.

While this isn't the best box art I have seen, even for a fan made one, though, it is still really good. I like how you have the front look of it, the only real problem is the fact that the game probably won't have multiplayer, unless they actually have time to make multiplayer in 2.8 without it taking up time for KH3. And the only other thing is the guess at 0.2's section is a bit on the iffy side where it could be really good if it matches 0.2, but not so good if it doesn't. But still, very nice work here, maybe you have potential here.

haha it was just too hard to clean up all of those multiplayer, etc. things. I thought it may make the box look too empty. :P

Pretty cool box art, man!  It looks amazing!  But yeah, the only thing that took me off of the illusion of the cover was the whole multiplayer matchmaking and leaderboard thing I spotted on the back! But it's a minor thing, so it doesn't bother me all that much. :3

Great cover, man! :D

that hard drive space is waaay too low. it's gotta be 50 gigs!lol

Fixed the box. Check it now :D