Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Wow, this looks incredible!  I especially love how realistic you made Rey's outfit.  Nicely done!

Thanks :) yeah I liked how it came as well, it took a lot of work to make it look realistic but it looks like that hard work payed off.

Yes, Rey was definitely a badass character, and I am expecting great things from her!  Daisy Ridley did a good job portraying the character!  And good God, this painting you made...it's stunning!  Great work! :D

Me too and I can't too see some awesome Jedi training with her and Luke. And thanks :) glad that you liked my piece of art.

Ah so beautiful

Thanks xD

Me too and I can't  wait too see some awesome Jedi training with her and Luke. And thanks :) glad that you liked my piece of art.

Omg, yessss, that's gonna be awesome!  But something's telling me that Luke may be reluctant to train her at first, ya know?  Cuz the look he gave her wasn't exactly a happy one...it'll be interesting to see what happens! :D

And you are welcome!  I really loved your painting! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Omg, yessss, that's gonna be awesome!  But something's telling me that Luke may be reluctant to train her at first, ya know?  Cuz the look he gave her wasn't exactly a happy one...it'll be interesting to see what happens! :D

And you are welcome!  I really loved your painting! :D

Yeah, I was thinking about that too that it would be sort of like a reverse Episode V Yoda situation, where the student has to help the teacher instead of the other way around. But whatever happens I'm just excited to see what happens next xD

Yeah, I was thinking about that too that it would be sort of like a reverse Episode V Yoda situation, where the student has to help the teacher instead of the other way around. But whatever happens I'm just excited to see what happens next xD

GAHHHH, AND THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT EPISODE VIII COMES OUT NEXT YEAR!  SO THE WAIT WON'T BE UNBEARABLY LONG!!! HYPE UP!!! :D