Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Your Favorite Games On Wii U

Super Smash Bros., Super Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, New Super Luigi U, and if Shovel Knight also counts as being "on the Wii U", then that too. :)

Rock on!

Smash bros Wii U,Hyrule Warroirs,Mario 3D World,DKC Tropical Freeze,Mario Kart 8,Wind Waker HD and Xenoblade Chronicles X

Edited by Isaix

Smash Bros

Mario Kart 8

I also like Splatoon, but it's really finicky with my internet. Some days it is impossible for me to have an online match that doesn't disconnect.

Additionally, I have Super Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World. Haven't gotten far enough into YWW to say its a favorite yet, and SMM is good, but I'm hindered by my lack of creativity.

Smash Bros, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Windwaker HD, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and Mario Party 10 (because when I play with my sister it isn't that bad of a game).

All I have is Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 so far, but I'm gonna say Splatoon for sure. Mario Kart 8 is cool too though.

Pretty sure Sonic Lost World and maybe Smash would be up there if I owned them.

I like all the games I own on Wii U but I'd probably rank Hyrule Warriors and Splatoon highest, mainly Splatoon.  I did get Mario Maker as a gift at Xmas but no time to play it yet.  One game I want but don't have yet is Bayonetta 2, which from the looks of it I think I would like it, but obvs can't tell til I own it.  

I like all the games I own on Wii U but I'd probably rank Hyrule Warriors and Splatoon highest, mainly Splatoon.  I did get Mario Maker as a gift at Xmas but no time to play it yet.  One game I want but don't have yet is Bayonetta 2, which from the looks of it I think I would like it, but obvs can't tell til I own it.

If you have been dying to make your own Super Mario Courses for ages, Super Mario Maker is gonna be awesome for you. :) And even if not, it still has plenty of awesome content. Rock on!