Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Swish

100 Acre Woods Confirmed?

The voice actors only know as much as the fans (until they actually start recording, and that tends to be one of the last processes). This is just grasping at straws.

Edited by Ultima Spark

The voice actors only know as much as the fans (until they actually start recording, and that tends to be one of the last processes). This is just grasping at straws.

I`m sure he was told in advance what characters he would be voicing for KH3.  For all we know he could have recorded some lines

I`m sure he was told in advance what characters he would be voicing for KH3.  For all we know he could have recorded some lines

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't (usually they don't until they have to start getting them to sign contracts). Sometimes they record lines, sometimes they don't. We don't know how they are doing things with KH3 this time arounds since it seems a bit more erratic with them bringing VAs in to do trailer recordings despite the game not really being in any completed state.

So maybe Jim knows or maybe he's assuming. He's a nice guy, though, so he wouldn't lie about anything.

I would find it believable if it was Haley-Joel Osment or someone else who plays a significant role in the KH franchise, but considering that the 100 Acre Wood is only a Disney World and has played such a minuscule roll so far, I would find it hard to believe that he has recorded anything.  Let's also consider the fact that the VA's don't really have a clear picture of what they are always doing, since Goofy's VA was certain that he had recorded lines for KH3 and that it was coming in 2015.

I'm not even surprised: Winnie The Pooh has a feature length film released in 2011. It's inevitable that it'll be in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did return and whilst the world isn't essential to the overall plot, not all the mini games are that terrible in the 100 acre wood; you get decent items and normally a magic upgrade plus stat increases. So there are some positives; besides I find Sora and Pooh's friendship more of a personal one than other characters as you can visibly see they both care about each other and it's hard to admit it isn't sad when Pooh asks Sora not to leave him. Whilst we know Sora will return in future installments Sora himself won't know so it could be an obligation farewell to Pooh in case the war goes badly ( from Sora's perspective). Finally as worlds go even Disney can't get annoyed at this one having ' info' on I mean it's not a new world and is unlikely to have the reaction of say a Treasure Planet world/ a Star Wars world etc so there could be some truth to this, if not then what will be our mini game world ( please not Atlantica)?

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the News Team is aware of this rumor, but we are hesitant to share it for a few reasons. The first of those reasons is because the official panel with Jim Cummings is happening this morning (January 9th, 11am Mountain Time). Not sure just how likely it is that a) a celebrity guest is there for the day they are not scheduled to be there and b) this random user had a chance to run into him and talk to him. No pictures or anything. Also, Voice Actors really don't know much until the final stages of the development process (i.e. Bill Farmer saying KH3 was coming in 2015). Unless a person is under contract (Haley Joel Osment, Jesse McCartney, etc.) they probably don't know until much later in the process that their character is involved. He may or may not be under contract because he voices Pete, but I doubt it. We will see if there is an official video or write-up after Jim Cummings' panel this morning. Thanks all!

100 Acre Woods appeared in KH1, KH:CoM, KH2, and in KHBBS as a Command Board. It's actually quite likely that you'll have to look for the pages again in KH3, just because it's a numbered title (I may be wrong, and I hope so, because it is getting sort of repetitive).

I never doubted that this world would reapear.

Bill Farmer (Goofy) said KH3 woudl be out by 2015 so...

well now i can sleep easy lolseriously though idk why they're bringing it back. there doesn't seem to be much else left to do with it. isn't there another book on Merlin's shelf that Sora can jump into

The number of books doesn't matter, it's always been the same one.

Would prefer Halloween Town to be honest, but oh well.

The two aren't mutually exclusive, there completely different stylistically, thematically and in terms of gameplay.

no, please no. I don't want this world to waste a world slot for kingdom hearts 3, but I wouldn't be complaining if it got in the game.

What world would you suggest for our mini games? We're going to need one so we can take a break from the seriousness. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

100 Acre Woods appeared in KH1, KH:CoM, KH2, and in KHBBS as a Command Board. It's actually quite likely that you'll have to look for the pages again in KH3, just because it's a numbered title (I may be wrong, and I hope so, because it is getting sort of repetitive).

I never doubted that this world would reapear.

Ye BBS was so close to get this world but it looks like this will only appear in the main titles.

no, please no. I don't want this world to waste a world slot for kingdom hearts 3, but I wouldn't be complaining if it got in the game. 

It will be just minigames whats the matter? It got a good chance to be back.

Ye BBS was so close to get this world but it looks like this will only appear in the main titles.

It will be just minigames whats the matter? It got a good chance to be back.

I just dislike the world. There is absolutely no action in the world at all battle system wise. 

This was the question I chose to ask. With a crowd present I got cold feet about squeezing too many spoilers. He spoke mainly of the ADR process and how they have paraphrase the original Japanese script who creates challenges. Tigger is particularly "fun" in this aspect.

He added that recording or at least his part (& he worded it like that) is already done.

Soo.

Edited by Muke