Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Would you like to see Sora have a Keyblade Armor and Keyblade Glider in KH3?

133 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Sora have a Keyblade Armor and Keyblade Glider in KH3?

• Yes, both a glider and armor!
    • Yes, I'd like Sora to have a keyblade glider.
    • Sora with keyblade armor sounds cool!
    • No, I don't think he should have either of those.
    • I honestly don't care if he has them or not.
    • Another opinion? Tell us below!

Brought to you by Steven Drake (SteVentus).

Yeah, that would be kinda cool, but I don't have to have it in the game.

No. I just don't want that he is already awesome with that outfit he has.

Would he not be even more awesome with a wicked set of Keyblade armor, though? Just because he'd have the armor wouldn't negate his current outfit. The majority of BBS had the main characters in their regular clothes. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Maybe he could use the Kingdom Key as his own Attraction Flow to temporarily ride on his own Keyblade Glider with Donald and Goofy in back.

But, I think he will only get his own armor for the final battle against Xehanort. Either way, Sora would look cooler with just the Armor. xD

Rock on!

I use to really want him to have them, but I feel like I've seen so much deviant art of it that I'm kind of sick of seeing Sora in armor.I'd say no, but I know it would really butter a lot of people's biscuits to see him have armor, so I don't see the harm in it.

Just like Rob said all those years ago....No. But this time, he's more lenient with the keyblade glider as long as it does not replace the Gummi Ship.

Like, it'll be weird and cool to see him in it since they keyblade armor and keyblade gliders are badass. But honestly Sora doesn't really need it. Besides, Gummi ship is bae.

Not the way it is in BBS. Maybe if it wasn't full body armor and was kind of like Sora's KH2 outfit with just pieces of armor I think that would look better.

It wouldn't really bother me too much if it's included the way we see it in BBS but I think all the characters look cooler without it.

Gliders are fun though. It doesn't have to be used just for travelling between worlds.

Ahem...if you'll excuse me...I'll be dropping this here....*Whistles casually.*

Posted Image

But yeah, I'd love to see Sora don Keyblade Armor and have his own Keyblade Glider!  That'd be insanely badass, and that'd provide yet another layer to combat in Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Keyblade Armor as a Drive Form (should they return) and Keyblade Glider as the final transformation for the Kingdom Key.

Other than that it wouldn't work because the 2.9 leak confirmed the return of the Gummi Ship.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I'd like to see a Gummi Glider in the options when you ride your Gummi Ship. I like the customization of Gummi Ships but keyblade gliders are also kewleo

I wouldn't mind if because the glider and armor are so cool looking haha! That being said it would be impractical to travel with Donald and Goofy with just one measly glider- so I'm fine either way. 

I want to see King Mickey in full armor

Nope, i don't want any armor or the glider i never liked the whole armor thing and its not like its common for keyblade wielders since it was only aqua, terra, and ventus that ever wore them. The gliders a no too because i like the gummi ships.