Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora Beloved

Please, could you tell me the story of Noel Kreiss from Final Fantasy XIII-2?

Hmm, well, without getting too spoiler-y, he comes from a post-apocalyptic future in which all of humanity has died off except for him. He's tasked with being Serah's Guardian, essentially, and travels through time with her to try and prevent his future from happening.

...I can go deeper than that, but he's a pretty multi-layered character with a lot of plot twists. |D

Noel spends a lot of the game lying about his past and hiding it, which ends up being tied into the history behind the plot. But basically, his relationships with everyone (Serah, Snow, Caius, Yeul) are complicated and based on his past, which puts a pretty dark shadow on just about everything and ends up being the driving force behind most of his choices. A big part of his personal plot is having to confront his guilt and grief, which is pretty much a constant problem for him, but it doesn't feel cliche at all, I don't think.

He's complicated, in short, like a lot of FF characters, but that's why he's one of my favorites.  :D

Guy meets girl, guy meets new girl, stuff happens, husbando gets jealous, time travel, yay!

That's not true at all. Snow isn't the jealous type.

Noel is from about 700 years in the future where he is the only human left. Lightning sends him to the present to help Serah.

Edited by Sora96