Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Tara Strong teases she'll be playing Rikku again

How come everyone is going straight to KH3 for assumptions that she's returning instead of a FFX sequel/new Motomu Toriyama game? xD

she voiced rikku in kh 2 so likely the gulwing are going to return in kh3

There's also a lot more evidence suggesting X-3 is happening than Rikku appearing in KH3.

i know it just saying we shouln't jump to conclusion on rikku in x-3 just yet that stemanet could also mean kh3 as well

Edited by gosoxtim

i know it just saying we shouln't jump to conclusion on rikku in x-3 just yet that stemanet could also mean kh3 as well

Rikku's certain for X-3. No way they'd not include Yuna's cousin and a party member from both games.

A lot of people seem to be arguing whether she'll be Rikku in X-3 or KHIII. Either way, I don't care. She's an amazing voice actress. I myself prefer Laura Bailey, but Tara Strong is also an angel every time she does a voice.

While I think it would be cool to have the Gullwings back in KH3, I don't really think it's as likely as Rikku being in X-3.

With the recent news of Motomu Toriyama's new project and the increasing possibility of X-3, it just seems more likely that Tara Strong

was hinting towards X-3. After all, if Jim Cummings could supposedly openly state his progress in his KH3 voice acting, why would

Tara Strong need to keep it secret? The answer would likely be that Toriyama's project has not been revealed yet, and that she's

restricted to simple teases like this one.