Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kalebninja

I screwed up in Mass Effect 3 - I wanna cry

So if you've played the game you know that if you get to the end and have a high amount of war points you are given 3 huge choices for the end of the game. Now i already knew which one i wanted because it was obviously the best ending however i decided to get a little awesome before i finished the game. The AI hologram kid that gave the options was standing next to me as i was about to choose and i decided to do that thing everyone likes to do and shoot the npc, which normally does absolutely nothing.... except this time it did. I got a fourth unmentioned ending which was very much the worst ending you could get..... now i have to do that 2 hour final mission all over again..... 

I played all the Mass effects including 3. I chose the synthesis ending where synthetics and living things mash their DNA.  I tried all the endings found my favorite were control and synthesis. I tried when i shot the kid it screwed the hope of defeating the reapers. I think they put that ending in when people complained about the endings being lack luster.

They added that ending in when they did the extended edition, which also adds the best ending where if you get a whole lot of war points, can't remember how many, and choose to kill the reapers, you get a scene at the end where Shepard's body is shown laying in the wreckage, and then gasps for breath, showing that Shepard survived.

They added that ending in when they did the extended edition, which also adds the best ending where if you get a whole lot of war points, can't remember how many, and choose to kill the reapers, you get a scene at the end where Shepard's body is shown laying in the wreckage, and then gasps for breath, showing that Shepard survived.

i dont think that can be considered the best ending since you have to sacrifice The Geth, and EDI while with the synthesis ending you save the geth, bring peace between synthetics and organics and have the reapers on your side.

i dont think that can be considered the best ending since you have to sacrifice The Geth, and EDI while with the synthesis ending you save the geth, bring peace between synthetics and organics and have the reapers on your side.

No, the geth and edi still survive, just the reapers die. Also, I guess it's not really the best, I just consider it that since Shepard survives. I suppose the true best is where you merge synthetics with organics Edited by Azure Flame

No, the geth and edi still survive, just the reapers die. Also, I guess it's not really the best, I just consider it that since Shepard survives. I suppose the true best is where you merge synthetics with organics

when i played the catalyst told me that if i chose destroy it would kill the repears and all synthetic life. thats why if you choose that option EDI  doesnt narrate the epilouge or appear with joker after they crash and the geth arent feature in the narration scene either.

Really? I could've sworn Edi still got out with Jeff when I got the ending, and I thought the Catalyst said only the Reapers would die, not all synthetics. Then again, it has been a while since I played