Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Okey we know revealed members of 13 Seekers of Darkness are:

1. Xehanorth

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem (SOD)

4. Xigbar

7. Saix

12. Young Xehanorth

Okeky first thing they all are come back from diffrent poitns of time number 4 is Xigbar not Braig, Many people forgets that they have come back from past. and Number 7 Is Saix not Isa. As we seen in KHre: Coded Secret ending we see Young Xehanorth and Braig talking about Master Xehanorth and we learnt that Braig has he's own plans then Braig askes from Young Xehanorth:''So, which, poor soul will it be?''

Young Xehanorth says ''S'' pretty obius that he means Saix but why? What is Braig's Plan? we Don't Know.

So it's Possible That Braig is too one of the 13 Seekers of darkness since Hes has One of Xehanorth's hearts.

Well we don't know when Saix got Xehanorth's heart was it when he was Isa? we don't Know cause we didn't see he's eyes or face on the Coded.

Here is List of some members that might be Seeker's of Darkness

1. Xehanorth

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Xigbar

5. Terranorth

6. Braig

7. Saix

8. Demyx

9. Luxord

10. Marluxia

11. Larxene

12. Young Xehanorth

13. Vanitas

Marluxia might come on one of 13 seekers of darkness since there is Nobodies with he's weapon on KH3.

Terranorth because he was one for of xehanorth after he lost his heart he became Ansem and Xemnas remember Ansem and Xemnas are also Terra's half's so that means he will be hole too because both of them are destroyed in the past.

Demyx, Luxord and Larxene, maeby cause we haven't seen them on anywhere. not even them Somebodies.

Vanitas cause he can now replace Sora since Riku Unlocked Sora's heart on DDD also that act waket ventus.

Tell your opinions folks!

Ps: Sorry aboyt my bad english. i am from Finland.

Well, actually, Young Xehanort was referring to Sora as the poor soul, because remember, that scene in 2.5 takes place before Dream Drop Distance.  In the secret movie in 2.5, it seems that Young Xehanort and Xigbar came to the conclusion of seeking out Sora as a potential Seeker Of Darkness!  And if you've noticed, Saix was already a Xehanort a long, long time.  You just had to notice the eyes, and that was a dead giveaway!

But yeah, for the Thirteen Seekers Of Darkness, they'll probably be:

• Xehanort
  • Ansem
  • Xemnas
  • Xigbar
  • Isa (I say Isa because Lea called Saix Isa instead of Saix, so that can't have been a mistake, right?)
  • Young Xehanort
  • Terranort
  • Vanitas
  • Repliku (The Riku Replica from Re: Chain Of Memories!)
  • Luxord 
  • Demyx
  • Middle Aged Xehanort (Cuz we've already got a young and old one, so we just need a middle aged one! xD)

As for the 13th...I have no clue who it could be!  If it were Marluxia, I'd fanboy like crazy, because he's my favorite Organization XIII member! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Isa (I say Isa because Lea called Saix Isa instead of Saix, so that can't have been a mistake, right?)

The character files in game refer to him as Saïx, and so does Nomura in interviews. I think just like how Saïx called Axel 'Lea' in 358/2 Days in order to get an emotional response out of him, the same applied here. 

As for the seats; this has been up to debate forever and I'm no expert on anything. Vanitas is highly likely. Luxord never really sat with me right personally... but eh it's up in the air right now.

I don't know who are the rest of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness but the only one I can think of is Vanitas being a part of the thirteen seekers of darkness. Vanitas has a high chance to be one of Xehanort. so I hope he is because he's one of my favorite KH villains.

Well, actually, Young Xehanort was referring to Sora as the poor soul, because remember, that scene in 2.5 takes place before Dream Drop Distance.  In the secret movie in 2.5, it seems that Young Xehanort and Xigbar came to the conclusion of seeking out Sora as a potential Seeker Of Darkness!  And if you've noticed, Saix was already a Xehanort a long, long time.  You just had to notice the eyes, and that was a dead giveaway!

But yeah, for the Thirteen Seekers Of Darkness, they'll probably be:

• Xehanort
  • Ansem
  • Xemnas
  • Xigbar
  • Isa (I say Isa because Lea called Saix Isa instead of Saix, so that can't have been a mistake, right?)
  • Young Xehanort
  • Terranort
  • Vanitas
  • Repliku (The Riku Replica from Re: Chain Of Memories!)
  • Luxord 
  • Demyx
  • Middle Aged Xehanort (Cuz we've already got a young and old one, so we just need a middle aged one! xD)

As for the 13th...I have no clue who it could be!  If it were Marluxia, I'd fanboy like crazy, because he's my favorite Organization XIII member! :D

I haven't even thought about that. That might be true that YX referred to Sora but then let's wonder why Isa and Braig were missing? Did Young Xehanort (finally got it right :D ) Turn them back to Nobody's and then bring's them in Where Nothing Gathers. or did Braig Kidnapped Isa. So it might be that YX referred to Saix rather than Sora. but we don't know.

Okeky first thing they all are come back from diffrent poitns of time number 4 is Xigbar not Braig, Many people forgets that they have come back from past. and Number 7 Is Saix not Isa. 

Sorry to say, sir but Nomura has said (if I'm not mistaken, I can't quote the interview at this moment) that they really are Braig and Isa, they're from the present, but they still call themselves Xigbar and Saïx because it's the name that was given to them when they joined the Organization, and have left behind their former names.

Sorry to say, sir but Nomura has said (if I'm not mistaken, I can't quote the interview at this moment) that they really are Braig and Isa, they're from the present, but they still call themselves Xigbar and Saïx because it's the name that was given to them when they joined the Organization, and have left behind their former names.

Posted ImagePosted Image

here see the difference between Braig and Xigbar

from Saix we can't say because we didn't see Isa's face on KHre: coded secret ending

Posted ImagePosted Image

here see the difference between Braig and Xigbar

from Saix we can't say because we didn't see Isa's face on KHre: coded secret ending

I must apologise, I've found the interview, and neither of us is completely right as it's not confirmed xD

• Xigbar and Saïx appeared as members of Organization XIII. Did they return as humans like Lea and the others?

The conditions of becoming a human have been met, so you’d think they had returned, wouldn’t you? For them to have been with Xehanort and the others, perhaps they were collected after they had become humans and before Lea and the others woke up. You could say the same for the members of Organization XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations.

Then again, those 2 were the ones missing at the lab when they all returned as humans, and it was YX who took them, as it was shown in Re: Coded's secret ending in 2.5

I'm quite sure about what I said, though.

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

I must apologise, I've found the interview, and neither of us is completely right as it's not confirmed xD

Then again, those 2 were the ones missing at the lab when they all returned as humans, and it was YX who took them, as it was shown in Re: Coded's secret ending in 2.5

I'm quite sure about what I said, though.

Well we cant say sure that YX took them with him after all Braig sad that he has some own plans. Here's the cutscene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F-M9Gafpdk

The character files in game refer to him as Saïx, and so does Nomura in interviews. I think just like how Saïx called Axel 'Lea' in 358/2 Days in order to get an emotional response out of him, the same applied here. 

As for the seats; this has been up to debate forever and I'm no expert on anything. Vanitas is highly likely. Luxord never really sat with me right personally... but eh it's up in the air right now.

Ah, okay then!  I didn't think about that!  Thanks for clearing that up for me! :3

And definitely, I think Vanitas is a highly likely candidate for a Seeker Of Darkness, because he is Ven's darkness, so when Ven reawakens, I'm sure Vanitas will officially come back as well!  As for Luxord, I think he might be a possible candidate because of the fact that he's the Gambler Of Time, so maybe he helped on the whole time traveling side of things in KH3D, and if you notice in the Kingdom Hearts III E3 2015 trailer, one of the chess pieces where Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus are playing on has a symbol of two dice!  And I think Luxord's the only one out of the original Organization who could be associated with dice, ya know?

But yeah, it's so interesting not knowing who the other Seekers are!  It provides more mystery and intrigue! :D

I haven't even thought about that. That might be true that YX referred to Sora but then let's wonder why Isa and Braig were missing? Did Young Xehanort (finally got it right :D ) Turn them back to Nobody's and then bring's them in Where Nothing Gathers. or did Braig Kidnapped Isa. So it might be that YX referred to Saix rather than Sora. but we don't know.

Hmm, I really don't know.  I assume that Xigbar and Saix were already in on things when Young Xehanort came around, but then again, I really don't know.  We'll have to wait and see for what happens! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Okey we know revealed members of 13 Seekers of Darkness are:

1. Xehanorth

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem (SOD)

4. Xigbar

7. Saix

12. Young Xehanorth

Okeky first thing they all are come back from diffrent poitns of time number 4 is Xigbar not Braig, Many people forgets that they have come back from past. and Number 7 Is Saix not Isa. As we seen in KHre: Coded Secret ending we see Young Xehanorth and Braig talking about Master Xehanorth and we learnt that Braig has he's own plans then Braig askes from Young Xehanorth:''So, which, poor soul will it be?''

Young Xehanorth says ''S'' pretty obius that he means Saix but why? What is Braig's Plan? we Don't Know.

So it's Possible That Braig is too one of the 13 Seekers of darkness since Hes has One of Xehanorth's hearts.

Well we don't know when Saix got Xehanorth's heart was it when he was Isa? we don't Know cause we didn't see he's eyes or face on the Coded.

Here is List of some members that might be Seeker's of Darkness

1. Xehanorth

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Xigbar

5. Terranorth

6. Braig

7. Saix

8. Demyx

9. Luxord

10. Marluxia

11. Larxene

12. Young Xehanorth

13. Vanitas

Marluxia might come on one of 13 seekers of darkness since there is Nobodies with he's weapon on KH3.

Terranorth because he was one for of xehanorth after he lost his heart he became Ansem and Xemnas remember Ansem and Xemnas are also Terra's half's so that means he will be hole too because both of them are destroyed in the past.

Demyx, Luxord and Larxene, maeby cause we haven't seen them on anywhere. not even them Somebodies.

Vanitas cause he can now replace Sora since Riku Unlocked Sora's heart on DDD also that act waket ventus.

Tell your opinions folks!

Ps: Sorry aboyt my bad english. i am from Finland.

Who I think the Seekers of Darkness will be:

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Xehanort
  • Xemnas
  • Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
  • Xigbar
  • Saix
  • Terra-Xehanort/Apprentice Xehanort (not sure which one they'd choose, probably not both because they're literally the same besides their hairstyle)
  • Vanitas
  • Riku Replica
  • Luxord
  • Braig
  • Isa (only if he still chooses to be evil after becoming an actual person again)
  • Demyx/Demyx's somebody (not too sure about this one. Demyx didn't seem like he really wanted to be in the Organization that much so I don't see why he'd wanna time travel to be with the new Organization. As for his somebody, he's probably off in his home world somewhere playing his sitar, so that's pretty far fetched.)

I say the remaining members will be of course the first six we saw. The remaining half will likely be Marluxia,Luxord, Vanitas,Riku Replica,Terra-Xehanort(The present version with a piece of Master Xehanort inside of him),Xion, and Roxas.

It dawned on me as I watched KH ReCoded. One scene between Xemnas,Saix,and Xigbar showed they were discussing Xion and mentioned about her being a perfect vessel. They didn't go any further, but I suspect the true purpose for the Replica Program was to have extra vessels for Xehanort to claim. Both Replicas were first suppose to have no sense of self awareness. Eventually Riku-Replica, and Xion both obtained that. Before that had happen I bet Xemnas had Vexen construct the Replicas so that they could be back ups. Marluxia and Luxord will be human again. Terra-Xehanort will be the recompleted Terra, but will have both Eraqus and Xehanort fighting inside of him. Making him a  wild card for either the 13 or the 7.  Roxas was already mentioned as being a worthy candidate by Young Xehanort. Plus if Xion isn't restored yet he'd join forces with Xehanort to obtain Kingdom Hearts. Using that power would restore Xion.