Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

On KHDDD in Sora's story in The Grid Young Xehanorth Say's to Sora:''This World is real, Data wont dream cannot dream. you don't have any idea where you are.'' So is the Tron's world in real world or dream world? And if it's on real world why there are dream eaters? or is it because YX wants to confuse us?

your opinions in here :D

It's in the RoS but it's not a dream which is different from the other worlds we saw there. Data cannot dream so even though it sleeps you do not enter and travel through the world's dreams like you do the other sleeping worlds. Sora arrived basically in "real time" Grid World working normally despite it being trapped in sleep. So everything Sora saw and experienced was real and not a dream caught in a time loop like other sleeping worlds we saw. However for Riku it was a dream since he was a DE for Sora's dreams of the worlds he was in. Complicated I know.

I never knew this! I actually didn't even question myself about it and didn't really give it that much importance!

Thanks to Lea for letting me know a bit more of this world and thanks to Benjamin for having asked this question! :D

It's in the RoS but it's not a dream which is different from the other worlds we saw there. Data cannot dream so even though it sleeps you do not enter and travel through the world's dreams like you do the other sleeping worlds. Sora arrived basically in "real time" Grid World working normally despite it being trapped in sleep. So everything Sora saw and experienced was real and not a dream caught in a time loop like other sleeping worlds we saw. However for Riku it was a dream since he was a DE for Sora's dreams of the worlds he was in. Complicated I know.

In short:Contrived Nomura drivel

I just can't get over how needlessly complicated this is,as for Data not dreaming.........ummmmmmmmmm well Tron from KH2 would like to argue with that,besides.........you can program the act of dreaming into data or just raw dreams into data(the same way Vexen somehow managed to convert Sora's abstract memories into data) and I know this is sci-fi bullshit stuff but at this point this ain't far from KH's alley

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

In short:Contrived Nomura drivel

I just can't get over how needlessly complicated this is,as for Data not dreaming.........ummmmmmmmmm well Tron from KH2 would like to argue with that,besides.........you can program the act of dreaming into data or just raw dreams into data(the same way Vexen somehow managed to convert Sora's abstract memories into data) and I know this is sci-fi bullshit stuff but at this point this ain't far from KH's alley

Welp that's Nomura for ya. Needlessly complicated sometimes for no viable reason or straight up contradictive. I just roll with it. xD

Welp that's Nomura for ya. Needlessly complicated sometimes for no viable reason or straight up contradictive. I just roll with it. xD

The only reason I roll with it nowadays is so I can see all the Game Sins videos for each game.......in which I learn about new contrived bullshit that I haven't noticed before xD

Wait... Explain that again. If I understand correctly the gird is in the Relm of Sleep, but since it's a computer it wasn't dreaming, unless your a dream eater.

Wait... Explain that again. If I understand correctly the gird is in the Relm of Sleep, but since it's a computer it wasn't dreaming, unless your a dream eater.

It's in the RoS but the events going on are not dreams like the other worlds. It's really happening. It's not a world's dreams frozen in time replaying over and over like the other sleeping worlds.

Riku's side of the story was a dream though bc he was Sora's DE.

Thank you for the answser this helped :D i understand now.

If I got it right, it's in the RoS, but it acts as if it was in the RoL, so basically it's in the RoS because you can visit it alongside the Sleeping Worlds.

Riku isn't with the data like Rinzler/Tron, it's just a dream that Sora is having, so basically Sora visits worlds that are sleeping and Riku visits the worlds that Sora dreams about xD

If I got it right, it's in the RoS, but it acts as if it was in the RoL, so basically it's in the RoS because you can visit it alongside the Sleeping Worlds.

Riku isn't with the data like Rinzler/Tron, it's just a dream that Sora is having, so basically Sora visits worlds that are sleeping and Riku visits the worlds that Sora dreams about xD

I think you got it right. i think this too :D

It's in the RoS but the events going on are not dreams like the other worlds. It's really happening. It's not a world's dreams frozen in time replaying over and over like the other sleeping worlds.

Riku's side of the story was a dream though bc he was Sora's DE.

Thanks guys!  This makes so much more sense now.

Edited by VisitJoan

I could not say this better myself. Sora was in a real world in real time since data doesn't dream.

Makes sense. So if Sora was in The Grid in "real time" in other words in the real world despite being trapped in the Realm of Sleep, then the reason why Sora look so young was because of Yen Sid's magic?

Makes sense. So if Sora was in The Grid in "real time" in other words in the real world despite being trapped in the Realm of Sleep, then the reason why Sora look so young was because of Yen Sid's magic?

It was still a "sleeping world" in a way trapped in the RoS just operating like a 'real world". Regardless to that it was always Yen Sid's magic ( not the dream worlds) that caused their forms and they would not change back until they returned back to the Mysterious Tower.

• When both of them are in the reality parts, they don’t return to their original bodies. Why is that?

It’s because of Yen Sid’s magic that they’ve taken their old forms. If they didn’t return to Yen Sid’s place, their bodies wouldn’t return back to normal. Incidentally, their new outfits were thanks to Yen Sid’s magic as Sora suspected.

• In the latter half of The World That Never Was, despite returning to the real world, why do Sora and Riku stay in their younger forms, and why do Dream Eaters appear etc?

Sora and Riku’s form is due to Yen Sid’s magic, so the way it works is that they can’t turn back until they return to the Mysterious Tower. And Dream Eaters were appearing because Sora was still asleep. Also, ever since Organization XIII was defeated in KH2, The World That Never Was’s existence as a world became uncertain. In the first place, the worlds in the void between darkness and light have different rules than other worlds. The Mysterious Tower isn’t always standing in a fixed place, for example, and Traverse Town reforms its shape every time, which is why the version that appears in this title is clearly different than the version in KH1.

It was still a "sleeping world" in a way trapped in the RoS just operating like a 'real world". Regardless to that it was always Yen Sid's magic ( not the dream worlds) that caused their forms and they would not change back until they returned back to the Mysterious Tower.

• When both of them are in the reality parts, they don’t return to their original bodies. Why is that?

It’s because of Yen Sid’s magic that they’ve taken their old forms. If they didn’t return to Yen Sid’s place, their bodies wouldn’t return back to normal. Incidentally, their new outfits were thanks to Yen Sid’s magic as Sora suspected.

• In the latter half of The World That Never Was, despite returning to the real world, why do Sora and Riku stay in their younger forms, and why do Dream Eaters appear etc?

Sora and Riku’s form is due to Yen Sid’s magic, so the way it works is that they can’t turn back until they return to the Mysterious Tower. And Dream Eaters were appearing because Sora was still asleep. Also, ever since Organization XIII was defeated in KH2, The World That Never Was’s existence as a world became uncertain. In the first place, the worlds in the void between darkness and light have different rules than other worlds. The Mysterious Tower isn’t always standing in a fixed place, for example, and Traverse Town reforms its shape every time, which is why the version that appears in this title is clearly different than the version in KH1.

Yep that's Nomura's logic all right lol! Thanks for that, and I thought all this time Young Xehanort was just messing with Sora about "This world is real" in The Grid.

On KHDDD in Sora's story in The Grid Young Xehanorth Say's to Sora:''This World is real, Data wont dream cannot dream. you don't have any idea where you are.'' So is the Tron's world in real world or dream world? And if it's on real world why there are dream eaters? or is it because YX wants to confuse us?

your opinions in here :D

In Dream Drop Distance, you go to worlds that are in the Realm of Sleep. This does not mean the worlds are not real. The worlds you are visiting are very much real. They are just worlds that didn't fully recover from darkness, so they are now in the Realm of Sleep, which means that the residents of the world, what happens in the world, and even how the world looks is from the past. It's almost as if the world is dreaming of it's past. The world at its core though, it completely real. You just have to unlock the Keyholes to make them recover.

The Grid is a real world with real people. Space Paranoids is a data-copy of The Grid that Ansem the Wise made for research and testing purposes, like how he made a data-copy of Twilight Town and put Roxas in it.