Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Benjamin Rask

Kingdom Hearts 2 The Gathering foreshadowing who will save Terra,Aqua and Ventus.

Okey so in Kingdom Hearts 2 there is Ending called The Gathering in the gathering we see Terra,Aqua and Ventus in Keyblade Armors.

And three Keyblades in th sand. Kingdom Key D, Kingdom Key and Road to Dawn.

Ventus takes Road to Dawn wich means Riku will Save him, and he all ready saved him in KHDDD when he defeated Ventus Nightmare in sora's heart and open the keyhole. and we seen little of ventus in Castle Oblivion on pretty end of DDD. So Riku Saved Ventus Kinda allready.

Aqua Takes Kingdom Key D, Realm of Darkness version of the Keyblade needet to close Door to Darkness and currently it's been used by Mickey. After the Door was closed (Next part is speculation)'' Mickey Med Aqua, and Mickey get separated of Aqua when Twilight Towns Card Appeard in front of him.'' * Kingdom Key D means Mickey will save Aqua or he has allready done that. Well we find out that in KHBBS 0.2 until then we can speculate.

Terra Will be saved by Sora cause he takes Kingdom Key. (Speculation starts) ''SO now mind Plowing thing Ansem SOD and Xemnas where Xehanort halfs but they also was Terra's halfs so If Master Xehanort can come back hole person that means Terra can become hole too.''

We know that Terra's Lingering Will is in Keyblade Graveyard located currently in Badlands if Terra fight was canon on KH2FM.

Opinions here. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4SpK7KVM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMyvLOC17I

Seems alright. I barely managed to understand what you are saying to be honest because the spelling and grammar are not great to put it softly. Ventus's nightmare armor was merely because when Sora fell to sleep, the darkness was about to take him, but Ventus gave him his armor to protect him. However, the darkness took over the armor instead and so controlled Sora's actions there. Riku set him free of that. That's all.

the connections make sense but i doubt that's what the video actually means. i think it was created way too early for Nomura to even begin considering plot points like who would save TAV in KH3. 

it's a nice theory though, considering it makes sense on paper. Riku now has the power to awaken sleeping hearts so naturally he would awaken Ventus. Sora is supposed to save everyone so I suppose that includes Terra. Then whatever goes down between Mickey and Aqua in 0.2 would probably support the idea that he saves her in some way. 

Cool theory, but I see a problem with Ventus. Sora has to be the one to save him, he's has Ven's heart and he needs to give it back.

Then there's Data Naminé

"But I do know, a day will come when they must rise do their sleep. And when it does, the only one who can save them will be Sora"

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

You know, when thinking about it like that, you pose a very interesting debate here!  While "The Gathering" was merely a teaser of what Birth By Sleep would become, it's not far from the realm of possibility that maybe this indeed was foreshadowing something regarding how Terra, Ventus and Aqua would be saved!  I like your ideas!

But in my mind, I'm thinking that Sora will save Aqua, Aqua will save Ven, and then Riku will save Terra.  But hey, maybe I'm wrong!

Your theory is very interesting, though! :D