Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Would you like to see playable remakes of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and/or Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for consoles?

Would you like to see playable remakes of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and/or Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for consoles?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see playable remakes of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and/or Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for consoles?

• Yes, I'd love to see both!
    • Yes, but only after Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Possibly, but I'm not really sure.
    • No way, that's a bad ideal.
    • Only for 358/2 Days.
    • Only for Re:coded.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I'm not sure. Both Days and Re:coded were ok games, but I'd be in no hurry to play either of them if they remade them. Days hasn't aged well and I don't think a remake would help the game because it'll still be rather tedious in its missions. Re:coded has such a barebones story that remaking it for gameplay alone would seem kinda unneccessary.

I'd rather see resources be put into newer games, whether it be more side stories or mainline games.

There were some suspicious locked doors and passageways in 358/2 Days... I'd really like to explore beyond those areas! I'd definitely wanna see a 4-player split screen of 358 Days, or Online multiplayer for that matter.

As for Re:Coded, sure, why not? I liked both of those games, so I'd be interested to see what they would do if they made Home Console versions of them.

Rock on!