Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Motomu Toriyama's FFX getting promoted in 2016 at TGS

2001's legendary JRPG, Final Fantasy X which was produced by Yoshinori Kitase & directed by Motomu Toriyama along with two former Square Enix employees is still getting promoted in 2016 at Taipei Game Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbuCNaUp5Fk

All the evidence that suggests Final Fantasy X-3 is right here.

Sounds nice, but out of caution, I will remain skeptical.

Lol, what do you think Motomu Toriyama is making then? Literally the only other things that would make sense are a new Parasite Eve or the new Front Mission.

Edited by Sora96

Lol, what do you think Motomu Toriyama is making then? Literally the only other things that would make sense are a new Parasite Eve or the new Front Mission.

Hey, my opinion and I don't want to be wrong and assume because we all know what happens when we assume. I hope, but I will doubt too. Maybe he could be making another Parasite Eve or Front Mission and what if he is? Then all the assumptions and confidence about X-3 go down the drain creating huge disappointment. I have learned a valuable lesson from D23 2015 JP when people assumed that the KH3 and HD2.8 content would be released online and watched their reaction. I will not and refuse to repeat history. That is why I never ever expect and assume when it comes to SQEX or any possible projects affiliated with them or by them.

Hey, my opinion and I don't want to be wrong and assume because we all know what happens when we assume. I hope, but I will doubt too. Maybe he could be making another Parasite Eve or Front Mission and what if he is? Then all the assumptions and confidence about X-3 go down the drain creating huge disappointment. I have learned a valuable lesson from D23 2015 JP when people assumed that the KH3 and HD2.8 content would be released online and watched their reaction. I will not and refuse to repeat history. That is why I never ever expect and assume when it comes to SQEX or any possible projects affiliated with them or by them.

I'll be happy either way. X-3 simply has the most evidence by far and if it is happening he has to direct. Haha.

https://squarebd1.wordpress.com/rumoured-business-division-1-projects/

Edited by Sora96