Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

TV DC Announces "Justice League Action"

Article

Yes, coming to Cartoon Network in the near future is a brand new quarter-hour cartoon series based on DC's comic book heroes: "Justice League Action", which is all about the action apparently. Makes sense given the title.

The series will feature the return of Kevin Conroy playing the role of Batman, famous for portraying the Dark Knight in the Batman: Arkham games, joined by fellow Arkham co-star Mark Hamill as the Joker. There will be other appearances by favorite DC Animated voice actors including, you guessed it, James Woods as Lex Luthor.

Sam Register, from "Teen Titans Go!" is on board as executive producer, and is joined by producers from such shows like the original "Justice League" cartoon, "Batman: The Animated Series", "Batman Beyond", and "Green Lantern: The Animated Series".

Now, if I can switch over from "News Reporting Firaga" to "Normal Firaga":

I'd just like to clarify that if this turns out to be even slightly similar to "Teen Titans Go!", I'm going to nuke a kindergarten.

Okaaaay, so I'm exaggerating. Nevertheless, there's still the overhanging fear of "Go!" considering that one of the producers is in fact from that same show. But in that same regard, it's balanced out from the inclusion of producers from good DC cartoons, so there's that.

Either way, if DC is promoting a show that focuses on "action", which to me translates to "the writers, unlike the ones for 'Go!', are actually going to try and do a good job", then I'm all for it. Just please don't go the route of Young Justice and get canceled too early and allow the Reign of "Go!" to continue on.

I like how it sounds like exactly the polar opposite of Teen Titans Go!- all the cool action stuff that make super heroes awesome, none of the down time.

Also, noooooooo, Clancy Brown was the best Luthor! James Woods is great and all, but Clancy Brown was perfect, I can't believe they couldn't/didn't get him back. I'm so bummed.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

My God I hope this new Justice League series will have cool action, story arcs, and character development, because if the new series turns out to be another Teen Titans GO! Then I will not watch it.

Edited by Movies798