Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

Music An unused song has been found in Kingdom Hearts II code

Another piece of cut content for Kingdom Hearts II has been found in the game's code by YouTuber Keytotruth. An unused song has been discovered which seems very reminiscent of the Final Fantasy IX theme Eyes to Eyes ("Stolen Eyes") by composer Nobuo Uematsu. The instruments used for this theme are different from the Final Fantasy IX version suggesting this was used as a placeholder and the initial composition was early in development. You can listen to the unused song below.

Click here to view the article

Gotta say, I'm impressed that people keep finding more hidden stuff from this game after ten years!  Goes to show how many hidden goodies are stashed away!

So, maybe Nomura-san wanted to put more Last Fantasy IX characters in the game, but didn't have the time to!  If there had been a shot though, I would've loved to see monkey boy!

But yeah, thanks for giving us this treat, Mr. Snow!  Have a taco! *Gives you a taco.* :D

*Reads that it's Final Fantasy instead of Last Fantasy.* 

Gotta say, I'm impressed that people keep finding more hidden stuff from this game after ten years!  Goes to show how many hidden goodies are stashed away!

So, maybe Nomura-san wanted to put more Last Fantasy IX characters in the game, but didn't have the time to!  If there had been a shot though, I would've loved to see monkey boy!

But yeah, thanks for giving us this treat, Mr. Snow!  Have a taco! *Gives you a taco.* :D

*Reads that it's Final Fantasy instead of Last Fantasy.* 

Would have been hard to include what IX content they did. FFIX team were very busy making FFXII in another division.

Would have been hard to include what IX content they did. FFIX team were very busy making FFXII in another division.

Oh, that's right!  Squared Elvis was making Last Fantasy XII back then, since both that game and Kingdom Hearts II came out almost in the same timeframe!  Now I get it!

Hey, wait a second, you're Sora!  You're the guy I control to take out all those little tiny shadow devils!  I thought I was the only one who could break the fourth wall here!!! :O

They need to have more Final Fantasy IX in Kingdom Hearts III, XI is my favorite Final Fantasy of all, and the way Kingdom Hearts II used Vivi was unprofessional, he should be more of a friend to Sora then some lacky of Seifer!