Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Speculation Thread

Heya everyone! I'm going to be posting any news that appears about the in-development, Xenoverse 2, if any pops up! Feel free to use this thread to discuss rumours or your own thoughts and opinions about what you want/don't want in the game, would you'd like to be in the game, etc. :D

For one, I think it would be called "Dragon Ball Super Xenoverse" because that seems to be a theme with them.

Second, improvements to the character creator, including a Radiz hair style.

Third, add Super Saiyan 3 at least to Saiyan character powers, since they all have the same hair.

Fourth, make the hair change shape in Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 like it's supposed too (each hairstyle in DBO had an associated Super Saiyan version so they could do it)

Fifth, make the Super Saiyan powers less broken. Sixth, designate transformations to their own buttons so that they don't take up Super amd Ultimate slots. L1+O was unused in the original, use that. I think it was L1 haven't played in a few months.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

For one, I think it would be called "Dragon Ball Super Xenoverse" because that seems to be a theme with them.Second, improvements to the character creator, including a Radiz hair style.Third, add Super Saiyan 3 at least to Saiyan character powers, since they all have the same hair.Fourth, make the hair change shape in Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 like it's supposed too (each hairstyle in DBO had an associated Super Saiyan version so they could do it)Fifth, make the Super Saiyan powers less broken. Sixth, designate transformations to their own buttons so that they don't take up Super amd Ultimate slots. L1+O was unused in the original, use that. I think it was L1 haven't played in a few months.

Your fifth and third points kind of contradict each other. 

If they added SSJ3, it would be even more broken than what SSJ2 was. As much as I'd like to see it, it would be the dumbest thing ever.

Your fifth and third points kind of contradict each other. If they added SSJ3, it would be even more broken than what SSJ2 was. As much as I'd like to see it, it would be the dumbest thing ever.

Not if they change how they work. The SSJ skills are broken because they allow unlimited spamming of Ultimates that every other race lacks. That's why it's broken. Remove that and it's more manageable.I'd also.like to see the removal of the Super Vegeta skills and instead have Super Saiyan 2 focus on Ki with Super Saiyan 3 improving both melee and Ki but with exponentially increased energy consumption. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Not if they change how they work. The SSJ skills are broken because they allow unlimited spamming of Ultimates that every other race lacks. That's why it's broken. Remove that and it's more manageable.I'd also.like to see the removal of the Super Vegeta skills and instead have Super Saiyan 2 focus on Ki with Super Saiyan 3 improving both melee and Ki but with exponentially increased energy consumption.

The only way they can improve it is if they make SSJ2 and SSJ3 not have unlimited Ki. Like Unlocked Potential, but they would drain much much faster.

I for one would like to see movie exclusive characters and more of the GT characters make a return. It sucks that the likes of Super Baby, SSJ3 Kid Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta (WHICH I AM VERY VERY VERY PISSED OF THAT IT GOT LOCKED OFF TO PRE-ORDERS ONLY), Adult Goten, Janemba, Android 13, Hirudegarn, Bojack, etc. return.

But what I would LOVE to see the most, is the inclusion of the "What if?" transformations, characters and fusions that are present in Dragonball Heroes such as; SSJ3 Adolescent Gohan, SSJ3 Vegeta, SSJ3 Future Trunks, SSJ4 Adolescent Gohan, SSJ4 Broly, SSJ3 Adult Gotenks, SSJ3 Bardock (FREAKING YES PLEASE), Super Mira, Darkness Towa, SSJ3 Vegito, SSJ3 Majin Vegeta, SSJG Vegeta, SSJ3 Broly, Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG Beat (Player Hero), Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG Note (Player Heroine), I can name so many more.

I wish they'd add more character customization features. They seemed kind of lacking. For example height and types of hair.

More characters would be awesome, and from different dimensions, because Xenoverse itself is very dimensional. Like a SSJ3-SSJ4 Broly, and SSJ3 Vegeta etc.

This time around, GT needs to stay as far away as possible.

The potential for a second Xenoverse is vast. There's a lot to work off of the first game. 

I would like to bring up however that the inclusion of Super in the game's content is sort of iffy as it stands now.