Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion's_Lover_46

KHCoM Zexion isn't an emo in Com like most people think!

Do you think Zexion is emo?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Zexion is emo?

• I think he is an emo
    • I think he's not an emo

Silly fan girls and their silly fantasies...

Seriously, Zexion is like one of the more friendly nobodies in the organization. My interactions with irl emo's is they have no value for anything except themselves (implying they are self centered) . Zexion valued the organization, he didn't like seeing it declining. Not only that, when he was on a mission with Roxas he was the most willing to help Roxas understand what he was doing. Sure, that one scene with Xigbar where he's trying to talk about Xemnas in kh2 FM, he was a bit mean to Xigbar. But that prolly ties back into that Zexion values the organization, therefor doesnt want to hear anything negative about the superior or w.e. Also he cracked a few mean jokes with Axel. If anyone were emo in kh, that would have to go to Roxas. Based on the fact that he is depressed on what is happening to him. But he is also, not emo.

Also it doesnt help that all the pictures of him in wikipedia he is frowning...

One day I'd like to read a fanfic where Zexion isn't emo. Oh what a grand day that would be.

Silly fan girls and their silly fantasies...

Seriously, Zexion is like one of the more friendly nobodies in the organization. My interactions with irl emo's is they have no value for anything except themselves (implying they are self centered) . Zexion valued the organization, he didn't like seeing it declining. Not only that, when he was on a mission with Roxas he was the most willing to help Roxas understand what he was doing. Sure, that one scene with Xigbar where he's trying to talk about Xemnas in kh2 FM, he was a bit mean to Xigbar. But that prolly ties back into that Zexion values the organization, therefor doesnt want to hear anything negative about the superior or w.e. Also he cracked a few mean jokes with Axel. If anyone were emo in kh, that would have to go to Roxas. Based on the fact that he is depressed on what is happening to him. But he is also, not emo.

Also it doesnt help that all the pictures of him in wikipedia he is frowning...

One day I'd like to read a fanfic where Zexion isn't emo. Oh what a grand day that would be.

Wow...I never really looked at him like that. But I guess now that you mention it, he does seem like one of the nicest ones. One of the reasons he was nice to Roxas was probably because "Ven" saved his life:p. If anything, like you said Roxas AND Xion were the ones being depressed. I do kinda think there emo a bit though...Zexion doesn't act the way they do

Well I dont know about the Ven connection because the more I look at Ienzo the younger he appears to me. But I will not rule that out, it is after all plausible. Even if he doesnt remember Ven himself, he might remember the connection of being saved by Ven.

A few other things I didn't say above, but I will say now, is that I also do not like how a lot of fanfics portray Zexion to be like Vexen where if you were a neophyte and not a founding member you werent worth anything. Zexion, truly was never prejudice either. And if it was, he would have been the most mild out of the 6. In fact, if we were to separate the insane and cruel from the ones that acted with morals (I say morals because they have no feelings) Zexion would be one of the few that wouldnt be with the nut jobs.

HAIR MEANS NOTHING!!!!:x

no, it DOES

what most attracts me in a person is this person's hair u.u

Even though he isn't an emo, it's still fun to pretend he is. xD Though I prefer to think of him as the nerd of the Organization. .w.

Do agree o/

gay nerds *-*

Kingdom Hearts =/= labels

/end of discussion

sorry? I didn't get it...

no emotions so cant hate life

Yeah...

besides that, I don't think that there's emo music in Radiant Garden or in The World That Never Was xD

Roxas is waaay more emo than Zexion.

Serriously, its a Disney game. Labels don't matter then. His looks are only like that to appeal to a certain audience anyways.

Besides, he dosen't have enough screentime to give him a lable.

Zexion's definitely not an emo. Everything everyone's said so far pretty much counters that theory. All, I have to say is I'm about 65% emo and I definitely do not match any of the stereotypical behaviours of an emo other than the fact my hair covers my left eye. I'm social most of the time, Wish to live life to the fullest, and I smirk alot(Its my trademark facial expression.).I know now that we have two people based phobias, excluding racism, homophobia and emophobia. There's always something negative to say about these two groups foe absolutely no reason at all.

Old topic is oooooooooollllllllldddddddddddd!

​I don't know much about "emo" especially since it's such a loss term that I don't think there are really a set of criteria to go by except for being depressed (I was good friends with someone who was a self proclaimed "emo" and he was nothing like the OP described) but these sort of labels are pretty redundant. It's not only Zexion but the entire cast suffers from "Memetic Mutation", having an aspect of their character mutated by the fandom either for fun or that's how they're legitimately interpreted.