Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Do you think Kingdom Hearts III's release date will be announced this year?

Do you think Kingdom Hearts III's release date will be announced this year?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kingdom Hearts III's release date will be announced this year?

• Yes, I do.
    • Maybe, but much later in the year.
    • I doubt it, but it's not impossible.
    • I really don't think so.
    • No way, won't happen.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

This year chances are that they might reveal the release year rather than a precise date. Then they might do the same thing as Final Fantasy XV and set an event for announcing an exact release date the same year it will come out. So like maybe around March next year, they'll announce the exact release date.

Who knows? Maybe, but that will likely be after XV is released and a lot of the hype attention shifts to KH3 later in the year.

Attention won't be "shifted". Square Enix has 12 Business Divisions (each with 3 projects or more) and they all receive a fair spotlight.

Attention won't be "shifted". Square Enix has 12 Business Divisions (each with 3 projects or more) and they all receive a fair spotlight.

As in public attention. It's pretty safe to say that there's a lot more people focusing on FF XV than there are with KH3 at the moment. I never once mentioned Square's side of things.

As in public attention. It's pretty safe to say that there's a lot more people focusing on FF XV than there are with KH3 at the moment. I never once mentioned Square's side of things.

It really depends on the time and place. Like they promoted VII Remake at PSX and nothing else from the Japan studios.

I hope so because honestly I'm over it now. I mean I don't get how square can just expect their fans to wait for months & years on end for a video game with no steady supply of development updates by this point. I still love the series & plan to buy, but im no where near as hype as i should be.

Edited by Eternalsleep

Release date? Nope. Not even a chance. How can a game that has only just now entered a new stage of development get a release date by the end of the year? I'd be WORRIED if that happened because I don't want a rushed game like 2.5.

3 years is not a satisfactory/believable development time for a game as big as KH3, and if it did happen, we'd have an incredibly rushed game with bugs and less content. I'd be fine with a 2017 release date announcement, but this year? No.

Release date? Nope. Not even a chance. How can a game that has only just now entered a new stage of development get a release date by the end of the year? I'd be WORRIED if that happened because I don't want a rushed game like 2.5.

3 years is not a satisfactory/believable development time for a game as big as KH3, and if it did happen, we'd have an incredibly rushed game with bugs and less content. I'd be fine with a 2017 release date announcement, but this year? No.

Uhh, He's asking if we think the release date will be announced this year, not if the game will release this year.But no. Sometime after march we'll get an announcement about the announcement of the release year.By the end of the year we might get a release year announcement.Then in the beginning of next year, they'll announce the announcement of a more definitive window.A few months later we'll get the quarter.After that in a couple months we'll get an announcement of an announcement of an even more specific time, the monthThe the month is announced.Next we'll get an announcement of an announcement of the exact dateThen we get the date.Then the game will release near the end of December for Japan.

A release window, likely, in a similar scenario to XV last year. They tend to be slightly more... random with what KH news they choose to disseminate, so I can see them getting more specific too.

A release window, likely, in a similar scenario to XV last year. They tend to be slightly more... random with what KH news they choose to disseminate, so I can see them getting more specific too.

Because it has to be approved by Disney.