Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

My theory is that there are two seperate timelines in Kingdom Hearts, one with Young Xehanort corrupting time, and the other another way. You see, Roxas looked so old in Kingdom Hearts 1 FM Secret Ending, because this might of been Ventus nobody, basically Ventus joining Org 13, it would be the only logical explanation. You see, the deleted content from these games might of been the timeline before hand. In the Kingdom Hearts 1 Beta Footage, It says Save Sora, and we have to protect him and such. There has to be meaning to that, it is because Sora read Xehanorts Secret Research and began to repeat the similar trails leading him to timetravel to BBS Timeline. There, we see Sora coming at the end, The Mysterious Figure in Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending. The Blue Lightsaber Wielder is Sora. Either he has to time travel to fix things, or something else. But, clearly there is something interesting here.

post-35576-0-12319600-1454309400_thumb.png

Edited by Andres Gabriel Garcia Lucero

Wait a minute, that almost looks like Sora in the picture. But I know that's not true. Or is it?

Oh wait, i'm an idiot. I think i read it too fast to see that you said Sora's name. Sorry >.<.

Edited by PrincessHearts25

I have a lot more to discuss, like Sora being also The Creator of The Fortellers. Xehanorts name rearranged is Aethon, which is a name reconstructed from Greek Mythology, an epithet for Aither, Aither often wrestles with a Lion Diety, and this would be Sora, because his concept form was actually a Lion Human. Here we have the Ram, Leopard, Snake, Bear, Wolf, Unicorn, and Lion

I have a lot more to discuss, like Sora being also The Creator of The Fortellers. Xehanorts name rearranged is Aethon, which is a name reconstructed from Greek Mythology, an epithet for Aither, Aither often wrestles with a Lion Diety, and this would be Sora, because his concept form was actually a Lion Human. Here we have the Ram, Leopard, Snake, Bear, Wolf, Unicorn, and Lion

This makes so much sense. Wow...

Umm.. okay, neat theory but1. It's been confirmed that Ventus is the nobody of both Sora and Ventus and that he looks more like Ventus becasue he carried that heart and the heart shapes the vessel.2. It's also been confirmed that the MF from BbS Is in fact Young Xehanort3. Those lines where from when KH 2 was just a concept, before the story was fully formed. They tried to make them fit as much as possible (it was even stated that doing so proved to be difficult "we had a hard time finding where to put them" where the exact words) so some just go left out because they couldn't find a place to put them in KH2. It could also be argued that, while the line wasn't spoken, the part about "We have to save Sora" has a;ready been fulfilled in 3D.

I had made a thread about that picture by the way. Many users here told me that picture was a 'PlaceHolder' for Xehanort, because back then, SE didn't have Xehanort's design yet. That's why they used an unknown model. First time I saw that picture myself I was pretty confused about why there was no one talking about that strange figure there (As far as I know back then). So yeah, KH can be confusing and irritating sometimes. The amount of mystery that haven't been solved is abnormal. Too many mystery

Edited by Valhite

Okay, first off, Roxas is Sora's Nobody with Ven's heart.

Two, the Mysterious Figure from BBS was confirmed to be Young Xehanort.

Four....no, Three, that picture is just an unfinished concept for Master Xehanort.

Four, most of the lines in the secret endings of KH1 and 2 were also just concepts that the developers tried to fit in to the game.

Five, Sora creating the Foretellers? That just sounds crazy.

And SIX, you can't change time and history in KH. Not. One. Bit.

Seven, the "we gotta save Sora" thing was used in DDD. Not the actual line, though.

And why the hell would Ventus join Organization XIII?!

Okay, you completely lost me. I couldn't follow what you were saying, but I will put it to you this way. There is one timeline. The person in the image you posted is NOT Sora. That's the KH2 secret episode for BbS; Sora would not be in it since he was little. Roxas looked like himself in KHFM secret episode, not old at all. Time travel has been explained by Young Xehanort. You leave your body behind, a version must be at where you are going, you can move forward according to time when you reach there, and you can't rewrite fate to happen in the future. That is all.

It's easy. Nobodies are just different versions of the original person from a different timeline. That means: Roxas = Ventus from a different timeline. Considering the rules of time travel a person loses it's body during this process and is only allowed to travel forward or backward. But since Roxas didn't travel forward or backward, but from timeline to timeline, the rule of losing his body isn't applied, but instead he loses his heart. The other restrictions (different version of himself must wait at the destination => Ventus! / the person loses his memories) are valid.

(lol)

No, no I understand this all completely. I am not basing anything on what it is now, I am basing it on what it could of been. I believe Normura created these concepts for a reason, seriously, what if Sora timetravels in KH3... That picture yes...it is a concept for Xehanort, but it really mirrors Soras features a lot. There seems to be a connection there, as well as the monster defeated at the begining of KH2 Secret Ending, it was cut. But what if... That is what interests me dearly.

I want to put all lost concepts and put it into a fan manga. I always enjoy alternate storylines of plots.

Let's be honest, it is a very neat theory, and very good. However, we all know it is highly imposible xD

Anything is possible with Kingdom Hearts come on now. First rule of literature of writing to me is never dismiss hints and secrets, and say they are useless, everything has meaning. Lol

Edited by Shana09

No, no I understand this all completely. I am not basing anything on what it is now, I am basing it on what it could of been. I believe Normura created these concepts for a reason, seriously, what if Sora timetravels in KH3... That picture yes...it is a concept for Xehanort, but it really mirrors Soras features a lot. There seems to be a connection there, as well as the monster defeated at the begining of KH2 Secret Ending, it was cut. But what if... That is what interests me dearly.I want to put all lost concepts and put it into a fan manga. I always enjoy alternate storylines of plots.

Oh so that is what you are doing! A fan manga! Well go for it! If you like keeping these lost concepts and possible alternate stories, then go and make your manga!