Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

This month's the Love Month! <3

I'm quite excited for this month! Not only is this the Month of Valentine's Day, but also the month of my brother's Birthday! We even got President's Day coming up as well, (Mainly in USA) and so much stuff has to be done this month. <3

So tell me, what plans do you have for this Valentine's Day? Or perhaps any plans for this month in general?

For me, I'm just not sure WHAT I should even start with... Maybe I should get that present for my brother's Birthday first. After that, well... *sigh*

This is what I imagine when I just want to meet a girl for the first time:

Posted Image

But enough about me! What about you people? What are all of your plans for this month? Feel free to talk about this month's goin' ons below! Discuss February! :D

Rock on!

I know this is a little off-topic, but did you draw that Digimon picture?!  That was awesome artwork!

Ahem, more on-topic, strangely I don't really do much for Valentine's Day, except for when I was in Kindergarten and we would exchange Valentine's with the entire class.  Oh, what good times. :D

I know this is a little off-topic, but did you draw that Digimon picture?!  That was awesome artwork!

Ahem, more on-topic, strangely I don't really do much for Valentine's Day, except for when I was in Kindergarten and we would exchange Valentine's with the entire class.  Oh, what good times. :D

Not you and your husband's thing?

I know this is a little off-topic, but did you draw that Digimon picture?!  That was awesome artwork! Ahem, more on-topic, strangely I don't really do much for Valentine's Day, except for when I was in Kindergarten and we would exchange Valentine's with the entire class.  Oh, what good times. :D

Haha, glad you liked that drawing! Unfortunately, it is not mine. I found the drawing on google a while back, and I really liked it, so I figured I could use it for something. :DAh, I always loved those valentines cards I got those years. Good times, good times...

What? St Valentine's day? Come on! The most important day of this month is the 28th! The day of Andalusia! (Andalusia is where I live, in the south of Spain)

On topic, no plans this month, the only plan I've got is taking an exam this saturday xD

Not you and your husband's thing?

For some reason we haven't yet celebrated Valentine's, as strange as that sounds!  I'm certainly not opposed to the idea, but am uncertain on what to do on that day.

Hmmm happenings this monthI've got my cousin's wedding1 year anniversary with Mr. 96Valentine's day4 year anniversary on KH13NBA All-Star WeekendHmm yeah I think that does it for me. I'm probably forgetting some stuff haha.. We shall see how this month goes. xD

Oh, that's right!  It's almost been a year for your guys.  How special! : D

Well, gonna move this Saturday. So that's cool. Gonna be having fun at my new school. Oh, and Valentine's Day! Ah, a day where I won't feel forever alone with my boyfriend~! Oh, and President's Day. That's a cool day, too. Oh, but most importantly...

Posted Image

Be alone for Valentine's Day probably and go buy myself some Valentine's Day candy and watch movies...or play video games. And hope for someone to steal my heart away. -swoon- *cough cough*

Idk what I'm gonna do, but probably just relax and hopefully be over with this possible surgery I may be getting. :I

Be alone for Valentine's Day probably and go buy myself some Valentine's Day candy and watch movies...or play video games. And hope for someone to steal my heart away. -swoon- *cough cough*Idk what I'm gonna do, but probably just relax and hopefully be over with this possible surgery I may be getting. :I

Getting full on Valentine's Day candy while playing video games basically sums up my Valentine's Day too. -.- (We'll both get our chances, some day. You can count on it! ;) )You're getting a surgery? Well, I'll be praying for you, Cricket! I wish you best of luck! :)Rock on!

Getting full on Valentine's Day candy while playing video games basically sums up my Valentine's Day too. -.-(We'll both get our chances, some day. You can count on it! ;) )You're getting a surgery? Well, I'll be praying for you, Cricket! I wish you best of luck! :)Rock on!

Thanks! And I hope you find someone for yourself as well! :D And I may possibly be getting surgery in a day or two..I gotta go get an ultrasound done tomorrow on my upper leg.. And thanks~ c: Surgery scares me lol. ;;

February is an awesome month,

Paddy's day, even though in my town its just a bunch of old tractors lol actually scrap that thats next month xD looking forward to paddy's day then.

A friend of mine might be coming back from college for the first time since christmas.

Weather is starting to clear up xD The plans make themselves.

Also thinking of asking this girl out but knowing me ill chicken out lol

Edited by EternalReckoning

No plans for Valentine's Day as usual, since there's nothing to plan for it at all if you're single.

My only real plans are getting Smash DLC and Pokemon Blue off of Virtual Console. Also Mew.

Not sure. I have a crush from work. She is a Kingdom Hearts fan as well. I took her to Epcot a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know if she likes me as much as I like her. Maybe I should ask her out again?

Also, I don't know if I even want to get Bayonetta and Corrin. 1.) I don't even know who the hell Bayonetta is, 2.) I'm not into demons and anything related, and 3.) TOO MANY FRICKIN' FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS! And on top of that, almost everyone who owns Smash is maining Marth, Ike, Robin, Roy, and the stupid, loud, and worthless Marth clone Lucina. Seriously, the next Smash game is probably be nothing BUT Fire Emblem characters! Go ahead, rant away Fire Emblem fans...................

Edited by Khdude