Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
juma086

So this article is fake, right?

Initially I thought it was fake, until I checked out their source listed for the information.  Apparently they received the information from this article here: http://www.parentherald.com/articles/17407/20160125/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date-cast-plot-update-winnie-the-pooh-tigger-joining-the-game-tetsuya-nomura-reveals-what-fans-should-expect.htm , so it's definitely third-party information.  However, they said that in an interview with Tetsuya Nomura and Games TM it was confirmed that Nomura said 2017, so if the interview did indeed occur with Games TM, it's quite possible that it's legit.  I could not find any of this information from Games TM, but I am not sure that it would be public.

Definitely misleading, yeah. The Games TM interview that they mention is actually a pretty old one, and it says nothing about the release date.

Also, the quote "However, when asked about a new character in the upcoming game, the game director chose to stay mum. He gave a vague answer about something 'secret' that they are cooking up." seems like a misconstrued interpretation of Nomura's reply about there (possibly) being three or more playable characters in KH3. Not to mention they sum it up as "he gave a vague answer" rather than quoting the actual answer itself, which is super shifty.

Not to mention, Nomura knows better than to drop a bomb as big as the release window in a little side interview; whenever he does, it should be a big event that can't be missed.

Christian Post; any of those websites are utter garbage; I mean I think any of us could create an article for those dudes; also if it was legit it would be a bit weird that neither us on this website not KHInsider or even of the endless youtube channels haven't covered it. Seriously these people would be the kind of people to say star wars is confirmed because Sora has some minute similarity to Luke Skywalker etc