Mama Odie

Olaf

Nemo

Violet

Joy 

Sadness

Edited by Guest

I just want Bahamut since we never got him in the first 1

Agreed!  I'd like to have more summons from FF (like Shiva, Ramuh, ect.), maybe even summons from other SE games.

Adult Bambi has been one I've been wanting for a while so I'm definitely agreeing on that one.

Eve would be good for a summon, because I don't really see Wall-E working well as a world, but would like to see it included in someway. A summon, Eve as a security bot in one of the worlds similar to Tron, or just some sort of reference.

Baymax would be a good heavy hitter, but could also heal.

Some things from other Square franchises.

I would like Marshmallow, but he's a minor character so I don't see that happening.

Nice picks!  Hmm, right now, I don't have any particular summons that come to mind!  Um...give me a sec!

*Goes out of the room and then goes on a long walk, contemplating on life and the meaning of friendship, kicks a rock into the river and then looks up at the sky, all while emotionally intense music plays in the background!  Gets light bulb on my head and comes back in!"

• Kovu! (In case Lion King 2 doesn't make the cut.  I've always loved this fuzzball, so he'd make a great pet to bring into battle to chomp down all my mortal enemies!)
  • Merida! (In case Brave doesn't make it.  She's a fiery bow-woman, and she's quite the babe!  I'd love to have an archer like that firing arrows at me! <3)
  • Louis The Crocodile! (In case The Princess And The Frog doesn't show!  He's a jazzy reptile, so I could just sit back and eat my tacos while he jazzes my enemies to death!)
  • Jack Skellington! (In case The Nightmare Before Christmas doesn't appear again!  Jack's the Pumpkin King, for crying out loud!  Who wouldn't want this guy as a team member!?  And the guy's ridiculously slender!  Talk about keeping your figure!)

Mmhmm, yeah, that's all I can think of right now! :3

Nice picks!  Hmm, right now, I don't have any particular summons that come to mind!  Um...give me a sec!

*Goes out of the room and then goes on a long walk, contemplating on life and the meaning of friendship, kicks a rock into the river and then looks up at the sky, all while emotionally intense music plays in the background!  Gets light bulb on my head and comes back in!"

• Kovu! (In case Lion King 2 doesn't make the cut.  I've always loved this fuzzball, so he'd make a great pet to bring into battle to chomp down all my mortal enemies!)
  • Merida! (In case Brave doesn't make it.  She's a fiery bow-woman, and she's quite the babe!  I'd love to have an archer like that firing arrows at me! <3)
  • Louis The Crocodile! (In case The Princess And The Frog doesn't show!  He's a jazzy reptile, so I could just sit back and eat my tacos while he jazzes my enemies to death!)
  • Jack Skellington! (In case The Nightmare Before Christmas doesn't appear again!  Jack's the Pumpkin King, for crying out loud!  Who wouldn't want this guy as a team member!?  And the guy's ridiculously slender!  Talk about keeping your figure!)

Mmhmm, yeah, that's all I can think of right now! :3

We already have Jack Skellington from Halloween Town so I don't think he'll be a summon. It's going to be all new stuff see. New worlds and new areas. No you won't be a summon either. Sorry.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

We already have Jack Skellington from Halloween Town so I don't think he'll be a summon. It's going to be all new stuff see. New worlds and new areas. No you won't be a summon either. Sorry.

Yeah, but if he doesn't appear in Kingdom Hearts III, he could come back as a summon!  Kinda like how Evil Pan and Tinker Babe were in Kingdom Hearts II, since Neverland wasn't in it, ya know?

Okay...how'd you know I was going to nominate myself as a summon!!!??? <.<

For your information, I'd be a terrific summon!  I could take out Heartless faster than you can say: "She sells seashells by the seashore!" :P

Yeah, but if he doesn't appear in Kingdom Hearts III, he could come back as a summon!  Kinda like how Evil Pan and Tinker Babe were in Kingdom Hearts II, since Neverland wasn't in it, ya know?

Okay...how'd you know I was going to nominate myself as a summon!!!??? <.<

For your information, I'd be a terrific summon!  I could take out Heartless faster than you can say: "She sells seashells by the seashore!" :P

How would I know? Anyone would. Besides, with summons, they are characters from DISNEY films that did not make it in.

first of all Genie is an essential this stage as it wouldn't be a KH numbered game without him; Baymax as a healer and if we're pushing the boat, darth Maul- imagine being in an area surrounded by enemies when Sora whips out the Maul Summon, he can ignite both sides of his dual lightsaber and annihilate everything

I just want Morph and Gurghi

Oh yeah, morph, how could I possibly forget about him. A shapeshifting summon would be perfect! :biggrin: Girgi on the other hand seem kind of pointless to me. He was a coward of a character.

i feel like a Baymax summon would work well

The general rule of thumb is that party members cannot be summons. If that was the case, I would have replaced EVE with Baymax and Olaf with Elsa.

• Merida! (In case Brave doesn't make it.  She's a fiery bow-woman, and she's quite the babe!  I'd love to have an archer like that firing arrows at me!  <3)

Mmhmm, yeah, that's all I can think of right now!  :3

Wow, I completely forgot about Merida. Yeah, having an archer summon would be awesome!

Adult Bambi has been one I've been wanting for a while so I'm definitely agreeing on that one.

Eve would be good for a summon, because I don't really see Wall-E working well as a world, but would like to see it included in someway. A summon, Eve as a security bot in one of the worlds similar to Tron, or just some sort of reference.

Baymax would be a good heavy hitter, but could also heal.

Some things from other Square franchises.

I would like Marshmallow, but he's a minor character so I don't see that happening.

At this point, I really do not think that Square Enix are going to place any Final Fantasy summons.

Edited by Guest

Oh yeah, morph, how could I possibly forget about him. A shapeshifting summon would be perfect! :biggrin: Girgi on the other hand seem kind of pointless to me. He was a coward of a character.

The general rule of thumb is that party members cannot be summons. If that was the case, I would have replaced EVE with Baymax and Olaf with Elsa.

Wow, I completely forgot about Merida. Yeah, having an archer summon would be awesome!

At this point, I really do not think that Square Enix are going to place any Final Fantasy summons.

In the beginning yeah, but then he's the one that saves everybody in the end.Also, I kind of imagine him damaging the enemy through sheer clumsiness rather than actually fighting them. I see him rolling into a ball and tripping them up or Sora throwing him at them.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

In the beginning yeah, but then he's the one that saves everybody in the end.Also, I kind of imagine him damaging the enemy through sheer clumsiness rather than actually fighting them. I see him rolling into a ball and tripping them up or Sora throwing him at them.

As great as an idea that is, I feel as though he's too far-fetched of a character to really warrant a summon slot.

What about Mary Poppins :P. Would be cool though.

Damn, why have I never thought about Mary Poppins. Man, I feel like re-doing my summon list now!

I honestly want Bahamut. I'd love to see how that would have worked if Disney weren't such tight asses trying to control Square's development process.

Bahamut not appearing was Square Enix's decision.

What about Mary Poppins  :P. Would be cool though.

I re-did the video and added Mary Poppins. That suggestion was too good to ignore: what do you think she'd do as a summon?

Edited by Guest

I would want some obscure Disney characters as summons. Summons are the perfect way to incorporate obscure characters from movies that wouldn't work as their own worlds, or even characters from TV shows.