Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

recasting the kingdom hearts cast

Bring back Billy zane.

I'm not extremely cultured, but I haven't liked HJO since Kh2. Don't know how to replace him. Maybe the Biebs :wink: (half kidding) I know a lot of people dislike Aqua's VA.

Otherwise, I really have no gripes. KH has assembled some of the best Voice actors. Getting Jesse Mcartney, Leonard Nemoy, Mark Hamil, Paul St. Peter, Christopher Lee, Hayden Paniteirre, hell even Lance Bass, and multiple Disney VA is extremely impressive.

Edited by Jermaine

i'd recast whoever does that terrible dull voice for Namine. not the one in KH2, that one is golden. i think it's Alyson Stoner. 

also Terra, for sure. there's GOT to be someone better out there. or maybe the voice director just didn't give him enough direction, idk. something needs to happen at least. 

The only thing I'd want is just for KH1 Sora to have someone who sounds the most like his KH1 voice. Basically replace Re:Chain with KH1 Sora's voice. I love Haley Joel Osmet, but omg Sora's older voice does not fit KH1 Sora at all. (It may just be because I just think KH1 Sora sounds adorable)

Other than that, I think everyone is great.

I'd only really really want to replace Richard Epcar. Maybe Terra's voice actor too.

I'm fine with Haley Joel Osment continuing as Sora, but for some reason I want to hear Matthew Mercer play him... I like his voice as Maccready in Fallout 4 and I like the emotion he put into it. I know though that it sounds nothing like Haley's performance, so it probably wouldn't fit whatsoever. It'd be too much of a voice change, but i'm still curious. :P 
Example: