Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ueibe

Info | Sign ups Kingdom Hearts: False Effulgence. (Sign ups)

Posted Image

"Xehanort. Oh how smart he was. I mean, he had us all fooled. From the constant games of cat and mouse, to the twists and turns he had us in. That light, Oh boy that Light. False, Fake, Lost, Imaginary, Unreal, Untrue. But we used it. God, Everyone used it. It brought us power to defend, and now, we don't have it. That Light we fought to protect, was false, a lie. It was our doom. We weren't even prepped for it. We fed into the hands of Xehanort and he handed us over to Lucifer. You see, you thought that Light was innocent. Well, you have another thing coming. You were just tickling Lucifer's power, and he wants it back."

Lucifer was resurrected through the people Who were called Light Bearers. This Light was Lucifer's power. Many years Xehanort stumbled upon this Light, And grasped at it's True Form but what he saw, was a force unspeakable. Lucifer's Soul, Mind, and Body was in the presence of Xehanort. Xehanort with power in mind, struck a deal with the Celestial being. Power for freedom. To rule in exchange for Lucifer's unshacklement. Xehanort flocked at the opportunity, it brought him great joy. So for many years, Xehanort planned to free the light. Through all of the people who used it. He would turn their very power against them. He caused The Second Keyblade War. Through years of scheming. He learned from history to remake, to redo the war But this time, finish it. His second attempt at The X-blade was a success. In this war, The X-blade forged and with it Lucifer brought an unruly wrath upon The Worlds.

"Everyone fell into my hand. Like playing cards. *Laughs maniacally*"

Xehanort and Lucifer. The Duo of doom had brought the fate of the Worlds to pass. Lucifer left Xehanort with the gift of being King of The Worlds. While he moved on to a much more intimate task. It Tantalized him, Vector Heaven where he discarded many lives of The Angels And cast the weak to Mortality for Xehanort to rule over. Many Angels tortured and Scorned but others came to realize. They bore the True Light of Heaven, Divine, And Hope. With the efforts of Heart in Mind, many were able to forge The True Keyblades.  Become The True Light Bearers, and Succeed The Worlds. Their goal far in reach, Their powers weak,and their bodies , shelled. They stand ready. It's time Angels. Show Lucifer The True Gift of Flight. The True Gift of Light. This Is Metatron. Scribe of God. Wishing you luck on this Journey. I no longer have the Strength to see heaven. Godspeed, Brothers and Sisters. *cough cough* Please- - do not ... fail...
Posted Image

(This Spoiler Contains Cinematic Pictures)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thesis:
You are an angel cast from heaven and has discovered gods true light called "The Loyce". It brings power to your weapon(s). it is limited Source since the ruling of Xehanort. Find what angel you are and model your power. Rejoice and fight Xehanort. Then bring wrath to Lucifer. The task at hand is important. Heaven is important. Lucifer can't be met with his body, more importantly he can't take the throne of god. there are many place everyone can be but i would like everyone to start in a Distopia/Post apocalyptic Twilight town. The clock tower is still standing but the world around is in dismay. Demonic heartless are the main creatures that roam around. They are defined by a major sin (Lust, Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Envy, and Gluttony some are combinations) I will control the major bosses in the story like Lucifer, Xehanort, The Many Amped up Heartlesses, and Other Canon characters from many Franchises. 

Rules:

One - Two Character per person.

Limited Space Only be accepting 4 to 8 Rper's unless you think you are very active.

PG13

Basic KH13 Rules Apply.

At least 4 sentences each post.

Mid - Advanced lit. Accepted.

Add favorite eye color if you read the rules.

only Original characters no Canon.

Please try and be active, Tell me if you can not post or if in need of a break.

Just cause you are an angel, doesn't mean you can God Mod. Leave it to The G-man.

Be wary and warned you character might die same as my characters. But that's MIGHT and if so you have a second character. I will of cource talk to you about it before doing so. If you say no, you say no i'll understand.(No one is invincible)

Character sheet:
Name: (A name you want to go by, can also go by the angel name)
Angel: 
Arch form: (Transformation you can go into)
weapon: (Any type of weapon with a keyblade twist to it)
Abilities: (Pick an ability and Build of it: Two abilities that Differ from each other tops)
Personality:
Appearance:
Quirks of your character: (Like if he has amnesia, or does he has a connection with another character:Romantic, Platonic, Sibling, Fraternal)

Reserved Angels:

|!| Characters |!|

That I will be playing.

Name: Ezekiel Lau
Angel: Ezekiel "Angel of Dictation"
Arch form:

Posted Image

weapon: Mercer (A mace that has a spike that extends at the top of it and blades that can grow and shrink into a crested axe blade around the perimeter of it.)

Abilities: Symatix (The ability to cause and control pressures, Especially Sizemic forces.)  He controls the force out Put with how many fingers He puts up.

Personality: Strong-hearted, Very calm, Driven by Duty, Hates Family Conflict between angels. Think lucifer is entirely wrong. He will die for his friends and family but is also easy to forgive. If an angel misbehaves he will Scorn them, Until they decide to change their ways.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Quirks of your character: He Developed Smoking While be mortal, not addicted but he tries to understand that heart of cancerous things much like how he believes lucifer to be, a self-penance for him not being strong enough to fight Lucifer. He'll take on the Suffering of Heaven For however long lucifer stands Crowned.

Name: Castiel Carver

Angel: Cassiel "Angel Of Thursday"

Arch form: 

Posted Image

weapon: None

Abilities: Testamandments - Uses Emotion to construct weapons that have different Effects,
Hatred - Throwing Daggers -  Explodes
Hope - Shield - Protection   
Joy - Heals None Severe Wounds - Health
Sorrow - Creates Small illusions - illusionary
Fear - Creates Weapon That can Break Over time Or with Obsessive use - Weak Creations

Personality: Jokester, He can be very nimble in conversation with him being a cherub that got his wings and became an archangel he knows little about how to behave himself. He is tamed around good company but when he let's lose he more than Deviant. He likes to play little tricks and he Doesn't know how to conserve His Power. But he good For Saving People. He once saved a kid, with his cat, from a tree which he is very proud of. 

Appearance:

Posted Image

"Y'got'et as Foretold."

Quirks of your character: Has a Distinct accent. British And he Is vegan For what it's worth. Has  Catchphrase " Y'got'et " and he uses it very loosely. No one knows what that means to him.. he laughs and smile a lot.

Name: Hael Mozette

Angel: Hael "The Angel Of Kindness"

Arch form:

Posted Image

weapon: Yo-yo And various Children Toys

Abilities: Dream Taking - Uses Child Like innocence To Do things Only thought in Imagination. Making Balls Bounce against the wall that feels Like Punches from Mike Tyson, or Making Yo-yos Zig-zag through the Air Effortlessly. turning Children games into Real Applicable abilities. For example Turning Freeze tag to actually cause Paralysis. 

Personality: See is really kind and sweet. She Is Afraid of people who yell but stands up to evil doers. She never can say no to people who have helped her and feel like she has to pay them back by helping them always.
Appearance:

Posted Image

Quirks of your character: She Is 4"10', And Acts 12 years of age. She barely got her wings so she is wonky on flying. She loves sweet. She has a lot of Dumb luck, And no one knows how she survived this long.

Edited by Ueibe

This is a crazily interesting take on the entire thing. Seriously I'm interested, but sadly my main KH Character already became Goddess of Light xD I'll see if I can't think of something, but I might have to pass.

Interesting and unique direction. I wish you luck nevertheless!

This looks awesome. I'd like to reserve a spot for myself. And would it be possible to create a darkness magic based angel? a fallen angel pretty much. I think it would be interesting having some light based angels and some darkness based ones.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Okay, I REALLY need to get back into RPing. I think I'll join this, if no one objects. One question: So the Angel: subcategory refers to your angelic name, right?

Yes angelic name(or at least angelic like) Usually they have some 'iel' at the end or some variation but the name doesn't have to be your characters referred name in the rp.

This is a crazily interesting take on the entire thing. Seriously I'm interested, but sadly my main KH Character already became Goddess of Light xD I'll see if I can't think of something, but I might have to pass.Interesting and unique direction. I wish you luck nevertheless!

yeah, true but wouldn't your goddess want to come here and kick lucifers butty? i mean he is giving light a bad rep and besides he killed xion >.>

This looks awesome. I'd like to reserve a spot for myself. And would it be possible to create a darkness magic based angel? a fallen angel pretty much. I think it would be interesting having some light based angels and some darkness based ones.

You can have the ability of darkness that is fine. there are plenty of angels Of Death and soul fetching. you can have black wings and the whole get up. but by dark do you mean evil angel?

Edited by Ueibe

Yes angelic name(or at least angelic like) Usually they have some 'iel' at the end or some variation but the name doesn't have to be your characters referred name in the rp.

yeah, true but wouldn't your goddess want to come here and kick lucifers butty? i mean he is giving light a bad rep and besides he killed xion >.>

You can have the ability of darkness that is fine. there are plenty of angels Of Death and soul fetching. you can have black wings and the whole get up. but by dark do you mean evil angel?

Waitwaitwait.

............I CAN make my Goddess.

AAAAND you know I ship her with Xion so much that I monopolize Xion EVERYWHERE?!

....WHO ARE YOU. BECAUSE I'LL START MY CHARACTER SHEET RIIIIGHT NOW.

In all seriousness, Zion would want to kick Lucifer's butt. Not only does she absolutely HATE anything that upsets the balance of Light and Dark, but she hates those that misuse the Light, the very essence she ascended to protect. She hates any and everyone who tries and subjugate with Light, and will bring forth the full brunt of her station, as is her job.

That, and he killed her Wife? You're asking me to bring my lesbian[/i] army of Valkyries.

Aslong as the character isn't over power I am fine with whom ever you bring.(Lets just go by angel and not goddess. Lucifer did a number on everything that used light. So every light based character it Dumbed Down) But about the Army? She's gonna have to take Lucifer Out herself. They wont be much help since he is the "Bringer" and A "Father" Of Light. They Probably just be target practice for him if they aren't Dead already because of him Nuking heaven. But yes. Just Don't try and kill him like with Ease. He is really powerful. but i trust you wont do anything bad so yeah!

Edit: How about you make an alternate Version of you Goddess? All things heaven Closed their doors as soon as lucifer came into town. 

Just a darkness based angel, but wouldn't it conflict with its Loyce light? if so, then its possible for me to combine them into one but still.

Yes sure you can have the dark Angel For references He can use "Ecyol" the Lights Shade That Comes With a tortured angel. but i would like everyone to be light based. but it is fine if not. n.n just glad people are interested in the rp.

Edited by Ueibe

Fresh off the writting board.

Name: Dex Cruz. 

Dark Angel name: Artor "The Forsaken.". Or as he dubbed himself now "The Soul Reaper"

Arch form:

Posted Image

Darkness armor, black wings made of dark magic. 

Weapons: Requiem for the forgotten.

Posted Image

A keyblade born from his downfall from the angel realm, he has learned how to use it almost instantly, and while he does prefer using scythes that pierces the very essence of his enemies, he can't complain as this thing is useful in both magic and combat, and pretty light too.

Arch form only weapon: The Essence eater:

Posted Image

Only available to use in arch form. He himself materializes it to use it, when his power is at full, which is in arch form, the scythe's special ability is that, a portion of damage dealt by it to an enemy's life force is drained and given into Dex, reinvigorating him

The essence eater, a scythe, much like other reapers scythes, they are born from their soul and traits, each of them special and unique, boosting the owners powers, as well as serving as a catalyst for spells. The essence eater eats away at the life of enemies, giving it to Dex. Healing him.

Abilities: Ecyol "The lights shade": Instead of harnessing light like other angels chosen by Loyce, Dex can utilize darkness from Ecyol, which is the opposite of Loyce (I think, correct on this if im wrong xD). Dex has been given darkness, and as such is quite adept at using it, but can still improve over time, he can't master something he has just been given recently. His power of Dark are increased in his Arch form.

Ecyol the opposite of Loyce, is given to punished angels, it grants them power over shadows and darkness.

Soul Reaper: He was a former "Angel of death". or "Reaper": Which allows him adept control over souls and the magical plane, utilizing the rare and unknown Soul magic, which is capable of hitting the opponent's essence and skin alike, and disabling the opponent's abilities temporarily This also allows him to phase himself, much like a ghost with some concentration.  While soul magic is underutilized in the angel realm, the angels called reapers put them to deadly effect. Instigating fear at the very soul of the opponents, this fear invigorates him in battle, and he may opt to drain their life force away to heal himself.

A magic feared by even the higher ranking angels, for its sheer destructive power over souls. Each reaper has its own version of the magic art. Dex's is a cold, and unrelenting one, that eats away at the very essence of the poor beings that find themselves in his way, feeding from their fear, and ripping their very souls to his bidding..

Personality: Polite, kind to his friends. Unpolite and sarcastic to those he doesn't trust. Quite pessimistic, a Doom and gloon personality if ever there was one, he did not take his fall from the heavens well...at all, he blames himself for most of the destruction, and he is dead set on exacting his revenge against Lucifer and his lackeys.

He may seem calm at first, but when angered Dex is downright sadistic, with a bit of sadistic snarky humor to go along with it, with complete disregard for his opponent's life when mad. He tries his best not to hurt the few friends he has. He might be seen hard to deal with at first, but one can quickly get used to his mannerisms

Appearance:

Posted Image

Quirks: often engages in soul searching, as he is a former soul reaping angel, he has to maintain contact to the soul realm from time to time. "good practice" or at least he calls it. 

Also enjoys when enemies are in despair, as he feeds off their fear.

my fav eye color is..brown, cuz its my eye color xD

Edited by Scrapmaster

Fresh off the writting board.

Name: Dex Cruz. 

Dark Angel name: Artor "The Forsaken.". Or as he dubbed himself now "Angel from the abyss"

Arch form:

Posted Image

Darkness armor, black wings made of dark magic. 

Weapons: The forgotten.

Posted Image

Abilities: Ecyol "The lights shade": Instead of harnessing light like other angels chosen by Loyce, Dex can utilize darkness from Ecyol, which is the opposite of Loyce (I think, correct on this if im wrong xD). Dex has been given darkness, and as such is quite adept at using it, but can still improve over time, he can't master something he has just been given recently. His power of Dark are increased in his Arch form.

Ecyol the opposite of Loyce, is given to punished angels, it grants them power over shadows and darkness.

Soul Reaper: He was a former "Angel of death". or "Reaper": Which allows him adept control over souls and the magical plane, utilizing the rare and unknown Soul magic, which is capable of hitting the opponent's essence and skin alike, and disabling the opponent's abilities temporarily This also allows him to phase himself, much like a ghost with some concentration.  While soul magic is underutilized in the angel realm, the angels called reapers put them to deadly effect.

A magic feared by even the higher ranking angels, for its sheer destructive power over souls.

Personality: Polite, kind to his friends. Unpolite and sarcastic to those he doesn't trust. Quite pessimistic, a Doom and gloon personality if ever there was one, he did not take his fall from the heavens well...at all, he blames himself for most of the destruction, and he is dead set on exacting his revenge against Lucifer and his lackeys.

He may seem calm at first, but when angered Dex is downright sadistic, with a bit of sadistic snarky humor to go along with it, with complete disregard for his opponent's life when mad. He tries his best not to hurt the few friends he has. He might be seen hard to deal with at first, but one can quickly get used to his mannerisms

Appearance:

Posted Image

Quirks: often engages in soul searching, as he is a former soul reaping angel, he has to maintain contact to the soul realm from time to time. "good practice" or at least he calls it.

my fav eye color is..brown, cuz its my eye color xD

Accepted!~ Honestly I thought you'd pick Gabriel again since "Gabriel" Is a real angel Name lol. 

Oath, we've been cast out of heaven, we can't have armies until much later, and even then thats a small possibility. I think most angels are either dead or taken by Lucifer xD

I was just sayin, sheesh. I don't always expect to have an army right off the bat.

I'll get my character sheet out later. Hopefully More People join. So we can have a 5 member cast. :0

Posted Image

My internet never came back so my sheet will take awhile.

I took the liberty of editing Dex's sheet a bit.

Changes:

- Gave him a different arch form, he is now Malthael from Diablo III Reaper of souls.

- Gave him a badass scythe to use in arch form. 

- Went into more detail about what Dex's soul reaping power does. His fighting style is a speed based character with high damage potential, with the only form of sustain he has is life steal on his arch form's attacks and some of his normal form's spells, also every reaper should be empowered by fear right? xD

//

I have a question: what exactly are Arch forms, I know its how our angels look in their real form, but how will they work since we're...well...fallen and weaker.

Will they work like hyper forms? where if our power is great enough we can change into the arch forms momentarily?

Well, there is a place called the second plains of every world. Like the spirit realm. In this realm, the angels are much stronger and Look like there arch forms. It's like a place they'd rather be when they are fighting (I.E. They can fly, Use more magic and Are better at taking punishment in this realm.)

Edit: You can enter your arch form without being in the spirit world, but it can cause the Angel to become weakened and Harms their vessels (Meaning their body will get physically damaged from the Sheer raw power. ) 

Edited by Ueibe

Name: (A name you want to go by, can also go by the angel name) Izzy.
Angel: Israfel
Arch form: Duo. From the Latin word for two, it refers to the fact that she actually splits into two when she enters Arch form. Each half is their own separate person, but only when in this form. Dimidium, and Semis. They each wield one half of her weapon, one axe head per body, but they are as proficient at it as she is. Dimi as she calls her first half, wields Blessed Fire, and Semi, as she calls the other, wields Angelic Ice.
weapon: (Any type of weapon with a keyblade twist to it) It has the handle of a keyblade, but instead of teeth, it's a double headed war-axe.
Abilities: (Pick an ability and Build of it: Two abilities that Differ from each other tops) Blessed Fire: The name is solely her creation, but from her left hand, she can shoot a small stream of fire, but not for too long. She does need to recharge it.
Angelic Ice: Again, name is totally her own creation, but with her right hand, she can remove the moisture from the air, and control it as she sees fit. Sometimes just to make an ominous fog. For fun.
Personality: She's... a bit of a nutball, but you try having two voices in your head. She's nice enough, given the chance to get to know you, even if she tends to look down upon mortals. If anyone insults her, or anyone she even considers a friend (Even if the friendship isn't mutual), well... she knows how to use her axe. Not too big of a fan of work, but will do what needs to be done. She's... kinda meh about the whole Lucifer situation, but she isn't too happy about it.
Appearance:

Posted Image

Except her wings are white, and her hair is a bit shorter than that.

Quirks of your character: If her two minds do not agree on something... well, she finds it very hard to choose between one or the other. She's a bit bouncy, and doesn't like to stand still for too long. And her wings are oddly expressive of her current mood.

Favorite Eye color: Hazel. Because self-reasons.

... You know, I don't know if this character is allowed, but heck, I want to give it a shot! I'm not totally out of ideas though.

Something i'd like everyone to know about the wing Business, You can't really Fly in the mortal realm. But you have Extreme ariel maneuvering and Really high Jumps. 

And nortanort accepted.

Edited by Ueibe

It's late but I am going Make The Rp page I Have A lot of Cinematic things I have to imply on it so yeah.

~As For sabre feel free to join with a character whenever you want, Feel free to contact me. I'm not going to put my post in until I hear what you have to say. n.n

To all lurkers, Feel Free to join. I no bite.

RevengeForXion~ *Epic Music* 

Edited by Ueibe

Character sheet:
Name: Zion de Wynter
Angel: Goddess of Light (Disposed)
Arch form: Posted Image
GenderFemale
weapon: Double-Ended Keyblade Forward Unto Dawn (Twin Blades - Oathkeeper's Dawn and Oathkeeper's Redemption: Dawn is mainly gold with white accents and Redemption is sunset orange with red accents)
Abilities: (Pick an ability and Build of it: Two abilities that Differ from each other tops)
Albion Strike: Spreading her wings, she unleashes powerful Light bolts in a wide angled saturation attack.
13th Seal: Shield of Divine Intervention - Tsukuyomi Unti: Summons a massive shield that can block most attacks thrown at her, but can and will drain her magic power at a very fast rate, especially if she is under attack.
Personality: She's pretty much a kid. While a Goddess, her immature view and slightly...innocent demeanor brings from her an air of what she embodies: The Light, and the good that makes what it is. Her sense of justice is legendary, as is the love in her heart, only outdone by Sora himself. She has a very loving embrace, and wishes only for people to smile.
Appearance: 
This Imgur album is Zion's appearance, alternate outfits, and some fun shots I made. She's not like the original one, but I can't edit that one sadly :( or I don't know how :(

Quirks of your character: Super Flying Magical Lesbian Goddess of Light Zion was married to Xion, before Lucifer killed her. Now with all her power gone, and only able to access Arch Form Aether Wing, Zion's also having trouble manifesting her Wings of Dawn for longer than a few minutes since being disposed from Heaven, and her Godly Dimension: Dawn's Palace. Being grounded has made her extremely pissed off.

EYE COLOR: Cerulean Blue

There. Done. :D

EDIT:

OMFG HHHHNG. In my headcanon Azazel is the God of Death and Zion's most hated foe HHHHNNNNNG I WANNA KILL HIM.
Edited by Sabre Lily

YOu forgot favorite eye color ;)

Also, it looks like its just Zion and Dex xD and nortanort's

Also Ueibe.

If Dex like, charges enough soul power taken from enemies, coul he enter his arch form without damaging his body? like a limited hyper mode? very limited. Since he does take energy from souls, the more he gathers the more excess energy he has.

Edited by Scrapmaster

YOu forgot favorite eye color ;)

Also, it looks like its just Zion and Dex xD and nortanort's

Thanks. And who needs a huge group when you have Dex backing up an extremely pissed off Goddess of Light?

I have posted my character~

Thanks. And who needs a huge group when you have Dex backing up an extremely pissed off Goddess of Light?

I have posted my character~

A guy whos depressed, doom and gloom Reaper. and a charismatic, innocent like goddess. Both fueled by rage and their ideals of revenge, but also fueled by a sense of justice unlike any other.

Army of two right there.