Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HMK

Discussing the Theory on Kairi's Grandmother

Hey guys! HMK here!

Recently I started a New series called Theory Talk where I take video game theories and discuss the possibility of them being true or not!

A popular request was for me to tackle a Theory Surrounding Kairi's Grandmother and that she may connected to the Keyblade and more! Check it out!

Yeah, I feel that this is the most plausible theory for Kairi's grandmother.  Another theory for her that I have is that she is actually Eraqus's, Xehanort's, and Yen Sid's keyblade master.  In the E3 2015 trailer, Eraqus says that the story surrounding the Keyblade War is their master's favorite, and that they tell it all the time.  Well, this story is also Kairi's favorite, and she has her grandmother tell it to her all the time.  So, maybe before retiring and having a grandchild to share her favorite story with, maybe she was training our future keyblade masters and telling them the story.  Now, obviously this could still all happen with Kairi's grandmother being a fellow student with Eraqus and Xehanort instead of being their master, but this is just my opinion.  Plus, for some reason Kairi's grandmother looks older than Eraqus, Xehanort, and Yen Sid to me.

I really like this theory! I do hope that Kairi's grandmother becomes important somehow, because otherwise I don't really see a point in her even existing aside from exposition purposes, which could have been done by several pre-established characters.