Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Do you think future Kingdom Hearts games should have minigames?

Do you think future Kingdom Hearts games should have minigames?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think future Kingdom Hearts games should have minigames?

• Absolutely! I love mini games!
    • Sure. It's nice to be able to take a break form it all.
    • I don't really care either way.
    • Minigames? What's the point?
    • NO! I hate minigames!
    • Another onipion? Tell us below!

Yeah, sure. They've always been in the series in some way or another, it'd be a shame to see them disappear.

Personally, I hate shit like the Command Board and Flick Rush that are basically external to the game proper and have their own sets of complicated rules. When the minigames are small side missions actually integrated into the game worlds like 100 Acre Wood and KH2 Atlantica or things like Gummi Ships and Dive Mode it works a lot better for me. They're minigames, they're not supposed to be big complex things on their own.

Well hey, I don't love mini-games, but I like to take a break from the action once in while, so yeah, I say that mini-games are a must for future KH games!  Besides, they're fun! :3

Ooh, I got a good idea for one!  It's called "Pin the tail on Cable!"  Ooh, that'd be so much fun!  After I meet Nomura and the heads of Squared Elvis, I'll discuss my mini-game ideas! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

What's a kh game without mini games? Personally I find them to be a refreshing break from the games core gameplay, because of the fun and zanity of the games they emphasise the series more Disney like, carefree elements that I see as being just as important a feature of the kh series as the central often much darker story.

Command boards suck.... I like winnie the pooh sooo much better...

yeah, totally agree, they did suck xD perhaps the system could have been handled better.

Sure I like mini games in KH,the Pooh world were great in KH1 and 2 and atlantica in KH2 was pretty fun as well.As long as its nothing like the Command bored from BBS, sorry I mean ''board'' I'd like to see mini games in KH3 and I'm sure it will

Edited by Isaix

yea i don't really mind them. if i remember KH2, the mini games were short and fun breaks from the typical gameplay. they didn't overstay their welcome and usually you only had to play through each mini game just once to move on. they don't do much harm by being there. 

unless we're talking about the Command Board, in which case, wow what a lot of wasted effort. 

KH2 styled minigames are the way to go imo

There's nothing wrong with the inclusion of optional mini-games. It's good for the people who want to play them and sometimes people enjoy them more than the base game - not that I'm saying that's ever been the case with Kingdom Hearts - so bring on the mini-games.

I don't really mind them, but I hate it when there are there damn impossible mini games that are required to get certain trophies. I hate those. So if they are optional it's okay. Some are actually a lot of fun.