Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Would you like to play a The World Ends With You sequel?

Would you like to play a The World Ends With You sequel?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to play a The World Ends With You sequel?

• Of course! A new edition of The Reaper's Game would be awesome!
    • I don't think it's going to happen, but yeah, it would be cool.
    • I don't care about this game at all.
    • No, I wouldn't play a sequel.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Given that I played the The World Ends With You back when it first came out, I would have been waiting nine years for a sequel. NINE. YEARS. Yes, I would like to play a sequel. A well-made sequel preferably.

I'm surprised I didn't suggest this question. :O

On topic, Yeah I would! It's been one of my top favorite games on the DS, and it'd be awesome to see a sequel for it! But they can't just leave it with being only new characters, though. There would most likely have to be at least Neku in there. Or maybe they could put in Rhyme as a playable partner. (Like Shiki, Beat, and Joshua)

Rock on!

OK, I would like it, and it would give me a good reason to finish the first one.

Given that I played the The World Ends With You back when it first came out, I would have been waiting nine years for a sequel. NINE. YEARS. Yes, I would like to play a sequel. A well-made sequel preferably.

FFIV The After Years came 17 years after the original :P

Gosh yes, the first game was phenomenal (and still is).

I think I'd prefer the original cast were left alone (aside from the Reapers) but a sequel in any capacity would be appreciated, especially if it measures up to the first game.

To right the countless remakes of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that TWEWY may get a sequel. What a wonderful world such would be…

... Maybe?

Like a few other people have already said, it'd probably be better if there were new characters (with cameos from the original crew maybe) since TWEWY closed pretty well imo.

Maybe they could even have it take place in a different area on the globe.

If they just have the old peeps die again and have to replay the Reapers' Game, then I will call BS. (I don't exactly remember but I think there was a thing in the game saying how Neku probably couldn't play the Game anymore, so if he actually just straight up died that might be something new/interesting.)

It has to be really well made for me to play it. I consider TWEWY a flawless masterpiece on the NDS. It's a wonderful game filled with beautiful story, amazing characters, and just pure perfection. They have to work really hard to top TWEWY. A sequel could be good, but TWEWY is perfect as a standalone title.

TWEWY doesn't really need a sequel and I don't think it'll ever get one, but if it did, of course I would play it. :D Though I would probably treat it as a spin off since TWEWY is just perfect as a standalone game.

TWEWY doesn't really need a sequel and I don't think it'll ever get one, but if it did, of course I would play it. :D Though I would probably treat it as a spin off since TWEWY is just perfect as a standalone game.

They already did a spin-off, it performed poorly.