Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

Should kingdom hearts 3 have a Spanish dub game?

Well, I'm pretty sure it'd be a good idea for Squared Elvis to implement a Spanish Dub of the game, since as you said, there's lots of latinos who love Kingdom Hearts!  It's bound to happen sometime! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I wanna hear what Sora sounds like speaking Spanish.

Look at a KH2 Spanish scene, he's dubbed there.

And yes, KH3 must be dubbed into Spanish! My favourite KH game is KH2 because it got dubbed!

There was a change.org voting, but not too many people wanted it...

I wanna hear what Sora sounds like speaking Spanish.

On topic, as much as I enjoyed the spanish voice acting (I'm actually a big fan of voice acting) I don't think they will. Like, Square is super lazy with all this stuff. Maybe, if 2.8 solds well on spanish speaking countries they'll think about it? We just don't know.

Edited by Oli

Square Enix Japan is much, much more concerned with text-based translations. Last generation, they translated their very first game into Chinese and Korean with Final Fantasy XIII. This has continued with Russian and Portuguese translations for mobile games. Comments from Hajime Tabata, the head of BD2 has confirmed this as well for Final Fantasy XV. 

Edited by Sora96

On topic, as much as I enjoyed the spanish voice acting (I'm actually a big fan of voice acting) I don't think they will. Like, Square is super lazy with all this stuff. Maybe, if 2.8 solds well on spanish speaking countries they'll think about it? We just don't know.
Omg I love Roxas speaking Spanish.I find it both interesting and strange that some scenes aren't in Spanish and instead in the original Japanese voice acting.

Omg I love Roxas speaking Spanish.I find it both interesting and strange that some scenes aren't in Spanish and instead in the original Japanese voice acting.

The original game is completely in spanish. Since we don't have a spanish voice acting for KHII FM, those scenes were probably included in that video by that youtube user but with spanish subs, kinda like what everglow did.

Fun fact: Roxas' voice actor is also the voice actor for Aladdin (although he sounds way less serious when he voice Aladdin)

The original game is completely in spanish. Since we don't have a spanish voice acting for KHII FM, those scenes were probably included in that video by that youtube user but with spanish subs, kinda like what everglow did.Fun fact: Roxas' voice actor is also the voice actor for Aladdin (although he sounds way less serious when he voice Aladdin)

The English voice actor for Aladdin voiced Spanish Roxas or the Spanish voice actor for Aladdin voiced Spanish Roxas?

The English voice actor for Aladdin voiced Spanish Roxas or the Spanish voice actor for Aladdin voiced Spanish Roxas?

Spanish voice actor of Roxas voiced Spanish Roxas and Spanish Aladdin :P

I really think they should since Kingdom Hearts has a large Spanish speaking community

There's a Spanish dub for the previous games, so why wouldn't there be one for KH3?

I´ve found this petition on Change.org https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-petici%C3%B3n-para-el-doblaje-en-latino-de-kingdom-hearts-iii

I´ve signed it with the following commentary (on Spanish of course):

I´m a fan since the first installment in the series and I think that the Latin America Language Localization represents a great opportunity to increase sales and to share this experience to a broader audience. In the last years, many AAA videogame franchises have launched their latest installments with Latin Spanish dub included, take for example Rise of the Tomb Raider, or the more recent WB and Ubisoft games as well. Many of the fans I know approve this proposal, however, another big sector of Latin America would prefer to play it with the English Dub. It wouln´t be bad if they decide to include language options on the final product, that way, each player can enjoy it with their respective preferences. I don´t have a problem by playing it on English, I just want to play KH3 <3 

I´ve found this petition on Change.org https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-petici%C3%B3n-para-el-doblaje-en-latino-de-kingdom-hearts-iii

I´ve signed it with the following commentary (on Spanish of course):

I´m a fan since the first installment in the series and I think that the Latin America Language Localization represents a great opportunity to increase sales and to share this experience to a broader audience. In the last years, many AAA videogame franchises have launched their latest installments with Latin Spanish dub included, take for example Rise of the Tomb Raider, or the more recent WB and Ubisoft games as well. Many of the fans I know approve this proposal, however, another big sector of Latin America would prefer to play it with the English Dub. It wouln´t be bad if they decide to include language options on the final product, that way, each player can enjoy it with their respective preferences. I don´t have a problem by playing it on English, I just want to play KH3 <3

As much i would love a Latin Spanish Dub, but that would be up to Square Enix. Final Fantasy XV will have an Latin Spanish Localization but translating the text, but nothing more from that. 

As much the Latin Spanish Voice Acting is mostly High Quality, in videogames is kinda still needs to work on. 

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Although it will definitley be a worldwide release, I doubt Square Enix would pour resources into dubbing this game in Spanish if there is no demand. If it is dubbed in Spanish then everyone will start saying "Why not French? Why not Mandarin? Why not German? etc". A lot of people do speak Spanish though, more than English. So it could happen.