Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think that we made a big mistake guys. There is still time to charity, but we do not count a lot. Now I just hope in June with the E3

No, we can't give up hope!  The game could still come out this month!!! X_X

Give it some time after 1 April. Then we can decide.

Lmao, oh, April Fool's, huh? xD

(situatuion)

> Square Enix's E3 Booth

> They start talking about their games

> They mention Kingdom Hearts

> Everyone gets excited

> They only talk about KHX

> At the end of the KH part they're like "btw it will be available globably tomorrow lolxd"

> Round of applause

(situatuion) > Square Enix's E3 Booth > They start talking about their games > They mention Kingdom Hearts > Everyone gets excited > They only talk about KHX > At the end of the KH part they're like "btw it will be available globably tomorrow lolxd" > Round of applause

If KH UX will not come out before E3 it will definitely be so xD still have to speak necessarily also kh3 and 2.8

we hope

Yes!!!  Keep the hope alive!!! :D

(situatuion)

> Square Enix's E3 Booth

> They start talking about their games

> They mention Kingdom Hearts

> Everyone gets excited

> They only talk about KHX

> At the end of the KH part they're like "btw it will be available globably tomorrow lolxd"

> Round of applause

Lmao, haha, that'd be a really sly move if they announced the game for right just the next day!  That'd be very surprising! X3  But yeah, this year might hold surprising things for us in terms of Kingdom Hearts news overall...

I hope soon since they announced english release so  long ago it seems. I'm just playing the japan version to get a feel of gameplay, and i like it! 

I'm holding off on playing the Japanese version, because firstly, I don't know a lick of Japanese!  Secondly, I want to be able to play Unchained X in English, so I really hope that the game comes out soon! D:

Hey y'all, wanted to post this here cuz I was reading a comment on a Youtube video last night about Kingdom Hearts, and this guy made a particularly juicy comment that got me thinking!  Before I say what I'm thinking, read for yourselves! The comment's from a Youtuber named Jordan Brown, and he says this:

"Anyway, here's my hypothesis. You see the original Kingdom Hearts came out in Japan March 28, 2002 and the North American release of Kingdom Hearts II was March 28, 2006 on Kingdom Hearts' 4th anniversary. Even the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts II came out March 29, 2007 just one day after the 5th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories was also released in Japan on March 29, 2007. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was released in Japan on March 29, 2012. HECK even Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was released for the PlayStation 3 in Japan on March 14, 2013. And seeing as how Square Enix is so busy trying to get Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue ready to release this year. This all leads me to speculate that Kingdom Hearts III's release date will most likely be sometime near Kingdom Hearts' 15th anniversary in late March 2017. But hey, that's just a hypothesis. A GAME HYPOTHESIS! Thanks for reading. "Ha! See what I did there?" xD"[/size]

So, going by this guy's words, and with the release dates as proof, I think it could be a safe guess that maybe Unchained X might come out next month! And the fact that there's gonna be IPhone covers of Unchained X that'll be shipped on March 5, could it be safe to assume Unchained X comes out a few days later? Yes, I know Mr. Jordan's talking about Japanese releases, but Unchained X already released in Japan a while ago, so maybe March could be the month that Unchained X comes out for the rest of the world! March being the 14th Anniversary of the KH series, it makes sense![/size]

What do you guys think? :O[/size]

It will come out the month after February.

I'm holding off on playing the Japanese version, because firstly, I don't know a lick of Japanese!  Secondly, I want to be able to play Unchained X in English, so I really hope that the game comes out soon! D:

It will be released exactly a month after your hopes :).