Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96 leaves KH13

Sad to hear that man :( I will really miss you on here, KH13 isn't the same without you.But it's good to know we can contact you on Twitter, I shall do that if I have any questions about SE or wanna talk with you.Wish you the best for your future!

Edited by Felixx

Like everybody has said , gonna miss your post whether it's relating to KH news or appreciation of Toriyama's games . Wanna say thanks for all that you have done for this community and wish you all the best in your future endeavours .

I'm... Sorry to hear that, bro. Really, a lot of us will miss you. :( But always know that if anything gets rough for you elsewhere, you are more than welcome to drop by any time and tell us about it! :) Even though you and I haven't really talked to each other with clear minds, I know that you and I are still able to be friends, even just distant friends.

It was an honor having you here, Sora96. I will pray for your future to be a great one!

Rock on!

Of course, always use my email. I don't really play games on my computer. Two I got through the Square Enix Humble Bundle and the others are just because I love them.

If you have a laptop, get a Desktop, BUILD IT get a AMD Polaris 11 GPU or a NVIDIA Pascal GP100 GET A I7 5820k or an AMD FX ZEN 6 CORE CPU.AS WELL AS 16GB OF DDR4 RAM, GET A NZXT PHANTOM 630, NZXT H440, or Cooler Master Storm Stryker, get a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler or else you will cook it, get a 1000W power supply, and a DVD drive.Get a mouse and keyboard(gaming or ergonomic)Oh and get a ASUS 1440P monitor

It's going to feel SO WEIRD not having you here... :( But if you feel like leaving is best for you, then that's what you should do.

Goodbye, I'm sure we'll all miss you a lot. KH13 certainly won't be the same without you.

If you have a laptop, get a Desktop, BUILD IT get a AMD Polaris 11 GPU or a NVIDIA Pascal GP100GET A I7 5820k or an AMD FX ZEN 6 CORE CPU.AS WELL AS 16GB OF DDR4 RAM, GET A NZXT PHANTOM 630, NZXT H440, or Cooler Master Storm Stryker, get a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler or else you will cook it, get a 1000W power supply, and a DVD drive.Get a mouse and keyboard(gaming or ergonomic)Oh and get a ASUS 1440P monitor

You might as well continue this conversation in Twitter since he's leaving the site xD

But who's gonna be FFXIII's shining knight in armor to defend it the next time we all argue about that game :) anyway good bye and good luck for the futur.

Edited by Isaix

Wait...is this real? No words can express how deeply saddened but also how happy I am, not because you are leaving but because I am so happy you have found a place in your life where you are truly happy, Brayden. I remember when I first joined KH13 and you were spamming the forum with tons of grammar mistakes and you were lectured by the staff again and again to straighten up..and I remember when you became staff and how much you truly helped the site. I truly have watched you grow and wow you really have turned out to be a great friend and person. I always looked at you like a little brother and I always wanted you to be happy and every single time I hear good news, whether it is you and Wakeless or other things, it literally makes me feel genuinely happy because I always knew you would grow to be an amazing person with an amazing future. I know many people have had difference with you in the past, but your work, dedication, and everything never went unnoticed. We love you, Brayden. Go continuing being happy and have a great life! :) I'll keep up with your twitter.

Well, dang. Never thought it would happen so soon after me joining.

But, whoa, this is pretty sudden.

Don't worry, Sora96. I recognize you for all the things you've done for the community, whether it be video clips, news, etc.

You've been on KH13 since the beginning and you've been one of the most loyal members so far.

You have the right to leave at any point with no objection, because in my eyes, you've given the site life.

We'll miss you, Sora96.

Let Vault Boy with a Keyblade wish you goodbye.

Posted ImageGoodbye, Sora96.

Had to happen someday, and so here it is. I'm leaving KH13.com.

I joined on June 19, 2009 and depart on February 18, 2016. 

If you want to talk to me feel free to tweet or message me @Sora96 on Twitter. I'll happily discuss everything Square Enix, video games, sport, music, movies or whatever there.

Posted Image

It is definitely saddening to see you go, and you will certainly be missed by so many.  I remember you were one of my very first friends on here and helped me onto the moderating team a number of years ago.  Thank you, for that and then some. : )

There's a time and place in life where it's just time to move on.  New chapters open up in life that make us leave things, and while it is saddening it is often for the better.  I wish you the best in wherever you go in life, and I wish you boundless amounts of joy with Wakeless.  You're a very lucky person to have her, because she's awesome like that! ; )

Anyhow, take care, Sora, and please know that I wish you nothing but the best. : )

Had to happen someday, and so here it is. I'm leaving KH13.com. I joined on June 19, 2009 and depart on February 18, 2016.  If you want to talk to me feel free to tweet or message me @Sora96 on Twitter. I'll happily discuss everything Square Enix, video games, sport, music, movies or whatever there.

I'm late, but goodbye!