Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96 leaves KH13

A tragic day indeed! You will be greatly missed on this site. Glad I am following you on Twitter since you are pretty much my source for all Square Enix news.

Best of luck in all your endeavors.

I just got up and saw this!

You shall be missed, everyone knows you, probably even the stalkers are going mad at this.

You've been of great value not only to the site, but to all of its members, you'll be remembered. And of course, have a good time out of the site! KH13 isn't everything!

A part of me knew that this was going to happen... just not this soon! Anyway: best of luck to your future endeavors!

Had to happen someday, and so here it is. I'm leaving KH13.com.

I joined on June 19, 2009 and depart on February 18, 2016. 

If you want to talk to me feel free to tweet me @Sora96. I'll happily discuss everything Square Enix, video games, sport, music, movies or whatever there.

I am sad to see this happen. Sora96, I am not sure why you are doing this, but you will be missed. I have to say, when I first met you I never thought this would happen. Even though me and you haven't always seen eye to eye, I wish you the best. This site will not be the same without you. Hope to see you on Twitter. God bless.

Edited by soravids

Thank you for the kind words everyone. Again, if anyone wishes to talk to me about anything or get the latest Square Enix news tweet or message me on Twitter, I'm always on there. Haha.

Will do! You gonna give your profile one last goodbye update? Just wondering since many users do so.

Had to happen someday, and so here it is. I'm leaving KH13.com.

I joined on June 19, 2009 and depart on February 18, 2016. 

If you want to talk to me feel free to tweet or message me @Sora96 on Twitter. I'll happily discuss everything Square Enix, video games, sport, music, movies or whatever there.

Wow, this came out straight from the blue

I'm sorry to hear you go. Good thing I still have your email address (Will you still be contactable via email?)

May your aspirations carry you closer to your dreams in the future

You beat me to it LOL

I'll be right behind ya, I plan to leave after sometime in August after I tie up some loose ends here first (like that Music Project)

Also for advice get more games on Steam, I mean seriously 5 games, come on man, I though you would have like 300 games on Steam or something. 

Also add me on Steam, look I may not the Bucky to your Captain America, in fact i'd say I'm more like  Tony Stark to your Cap pre Civil War, more like Avengers Age of Ultron or maybe Deadpool to your Spider-Man no not in the Yaoi kind of way, but hey at least I'm not the Zod to your Superman, I mean do you know how many problems that shit caused I mean metropolis almost turned into a wasteland, and it caused Ben Affleck to want to kick Superman's ass, not to mention the amount of property damages that fight caused, I mean that shit ain't cheap how on earth is he going to pay for all of that on a daily planet budget, shooting off that heat vision as if a  Steel Beam is worth a slurpy at 7-eleven, he didn't even pay for the destruction of the 7-eleven, what if I was working there huh, then I get a call from my boss that I can't go to work because of some alien? Errrr...... I'd be pissed I tell yah  

Wow, this came out straight from the blue

I'm sorry to hear you go. Good thing I still have your email address (Will you still be contactable via email?)

May your aspirations carry you closer to your dreams in the future

You beat me to it LOL

I'll be right behind ya, I plan to leave after sometime in August after I tie up some loose ends here first (like that Music Project)

Of course, always use my email.

Also for advice get more games on Steam, I mean seriously 5 games, come on man, I though you would have like 300 games on Steam or something. 

Also add me on Steam, look I may not the Bucky to your Captain America, in fact i'd say I'm more like  Tony Stark to your Cap pre Civil War, more like Avengers Age of Ultron or maybe Deadpool to your Spider-Man no not in the Yaoi kind of way, but hey at least I'm not the Zod to your Superman, I mean do you know how many problems that shit caused I mean metropolis almost turned into a wasteland, and it caused Ben Affleck to want to kick Superman's ass, not to mention the amount of property damages that fight caused, I mean that shit ain't cheap how on earth is he going to pay for all of that on a daily planet budget, shooting off that heat vision as if a  Steel Beam is worth a slurpy at 7-eleven, he didn't even pay for the destruction of the 7-eleven, what if I was working there huh, then I get a call from my boss that I can't go to work because of some alien? Errrr...... I'd be pissed I tell yah  

I don't really play games on my computer. Two I got through the Square Enix Humble Bundle and the others are just because I love them.