Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

Anyone else getting/preordered Fire Emblem Fates?

Fire Emblem Fates is going to be released in America stores in 3 hours, midnight. And since I preordered Birthright, I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same thing. Anyone?

I preorder both birthright and conquest so my physical copy is in the mail and I'm getting my digital code at midnight (hopefully) and revelations when it releases.

Yes, I have the Special Edition preordered! I managed to grab it the very last time it was up for pre-order at GameStop. I was afraid it would be cancelled, since apparently all in-store orders made after 11/18 were cancelled, but it seems that online orders did not have the same issue (seeing as I ordered mine on 11/19 and I'm getting it). I paid extra for the one day shipping, and the tracking information says it should get here tomorrow. If it had been cancelled, I would've gotten both Birthright and Conquest as physical copies, so that my brother and I could play at the same time.

It's been an agonizing week, between my uncertainty as to if I would even receive my preorder and my excitement level for the game. I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time.