Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

The Jungle Book was among the Disney movies to be featured in cancelled Kingdom Hearts TV show

In 2014, storyboards from a cancelled Kingdom Hearts TV series surfaced online by the director of the project, Seth Kearsley. The storyboard only showed Sora, Riku, and Kairi, along with a few villains and enemies, in Destiny Islands and Agrabah. 

Recently, Kevin Munroe, currently the director of the Ratchet & Clank movie, revealed his contribution to the cancelled Kingdom Hearts TV show via Twitter. In a conversation with KHInsider, Munroe posted a picture of the title page for an episode called "Man's Red Fire" which apparently took place in the world of The Jungle Book.

Posted Image

This is not the first time we've heard of The Jungle Book playing a part in the Kingdom Hearts series, as an unused Jungle Book world was found in the code of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Do you think The Jungle Book will finally make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts III? Would you have watched this Kingdom Hearts TV show had it not been cancelled? Let us know in the comments!

This post has been promoted to an article

Posted Image

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC*KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

REALLY

THIS AGAIN

Omg please someone see if he'd try to make a KH show again or at least if he's interested in trying to make a KH Show again please

PLEASE

I would watch this show over and over again!

Edited by Aqua7KH

Considering that a Jungle Book based world was nowhere to be seen in KH1, it's interesting to see "unofficial" worlds in that timeframe being implemented, or planned to be implemented rather.

Posted Image

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC*KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

REALLY

THIS AGAIN

Omg please someone see if he'd try to make a KH show again or at least if he's interested in trying to make a KH Show again please

PLEASE

I would watch this show over and over again!

Doubt it. Kingdom Hearts is not as popular as it used to be, so I don't see it being profitable for them. Although I could see a Japanese company making an anime of it, and if that happens I am sure Disney would dub it and air it on Disney Channel.

I could have seen this as Disney Channel's equivalent of The Legend of Aang! :

Man, this show sounds better and better. Can't help but wonder what the final product would have been like.

I can see Jungle Book showing up in the next game, although Rapunzel might cover the whole "jungle" aspect otherwise missing.

Man, this show sounds better and better. Can't help but wonder what the final product would have been like.I can see Jungle Book showing up in the next game, although Rapunzel might cover the whole "jungle" aspect otherwise missing.

Ummm...what?

Is this hinting that the jungle book could be added in kingdom hearts 3?

No already was since it was scrapped in KH1/BBS.

No the only hint now may be the live action movie this year.